Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed (2721 Views)

Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
No member of the trinity is greater than the other because they are one

I have watched a lot of Christian being confused about the doctrine of trinity, to the extent of confusing others. So by the help of the Holy Spirit I’m writing this to help believers to understand and also be able to teach others. Enjoy and God bless you

Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
The word (Jesus) came to the earth leaving His glory
He took the form of man
Even though He is God, He didn’t make Himself equal with God while on earth. Phili. 2:6-7
Being limited as man would, He relied on the Spirit. Luke 4:1
Being as man, He used the experiences like:
My father is greater than I am
I’m the son of God etc.
He humbled Himself. Phili. 2:8

Before His death He prayed to be united back to His glory. John 17:5

Being dead He resurrected with Spirit body (pneumatikon) Mark 16:14
It pleased the trinity to dwell in the Spirit body. Colo. 1:19
His name was lifted to become the name of the trinity (Jesus) that at the mention of it, all things both in heaven and on earth, even below the earth will bow. Phili. 2:10

Jesus announcing Himself as trinity unified, He said
“I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending saith the Lord, which is, and which was and which is to come, the mighty”. Rev. 1:8 also see Rev.22:13
Supported by Isaiah 9:6

Jesus said we should baptizing in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, = One God
Matt 28:19

There’s nothing like God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit which is = 3 gods, and it doesn’t have any bible backing
Second coming He will come in His glory, the spirit body (pneumatikon) Jesus resurrected with will be seen by all
Luke 21:27
At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Pastor Earthkumy Eze
MEN AFTER GOD’S HEART
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Wilgrea7(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Do you think the whole Trinity dictrine would have any stand outside the letters of Paul?
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Deicide: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wilgrea7:
Do you think the whole Trinity dictrine would have any stand outside the letters of Paul?
Are you blind? didn't you see @bolded
Earthkumy:
I have watched a lot of Christian being confused about the doctrine of trinity, to the extent of confusing others. So by the help of the Holy Spirit I’m writing this to help believers to understand and also be able to teach others. Enjoy and God bless you
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wilgrea7:

In the above Paul letters is 2 Philipians and Colosians

the gospels have all the 4 gospels
Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John

the book of Revelations, Acts
and the book of Isaiah Is there

God bless you
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Wilgrea7(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Earthkumy:

In the above Paul letters is 2 Philipians and Colosians

the gospels have all the 4 gospels
Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John

the book of Revelations, Acts
and the book of Isaiah Is there

God bless you

ok.... let's do it like this... quote only from the four gospels... matthew .. mark.. luke... John... leave out the old testament... the people who wrote it never believed in the Trinity.. leave out revelations.. I'm sceptical about it for reasons that will derail this thread... lets look at the view of the Trinity from the verses of the four gospels.. and we'll see which view has the majority.. shall we?
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ok.... let's do it like this... quote only from the four gospels... matthew .. mark.. luke... John... leave out the old testament... the people who wrote it never believed in the Trinity.. leave out revelations.. I'm sceptical about it for reasons that will derail this thread... lets look at the view of the Trinity from the verses of the four gospels.. and we'll see which view has the majority.. shall we?

Assuming you read the massage before posting you will see that this question is not necessary.
but for the sake of correction the doctrine of Trinity is from the book of Matthew 28:19
and John 1:1
and all the gospels recorded Jesus talking about the father, son and the spirit.
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2017
Jesus Christ is the best and only way
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Wilgrea7(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2017
Earthkumy:

Assuming you read the massage before posting you will see that this question is not necessary.
but for the sake of correction the doctrine of Trinity is from the book of Matthew 28:19
and John 1:1
and all the gospels recorded Jesus talking about the father, son and the spirit.

verses you quoted are reasons people are led to believe the bible has been edited...
check matt 10:5... where Jesus told his disciples to go only to the lost sheep of Israel.... john 14:28 where he said his father is greater than he is... are you talking about John 1:1?... that's what an anonymous person said... although all we have are letters from anonymous authors, what do the anonymous authors say Jesus said about himself? why is the only hint to a Trinity in John and a contradictory statement in Matthew?

1 Like

Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Wilgrea7:

verses you quoted are reasons people are led to believe the bible has been edited...
check matt 10:5... where Jesus told his disciples to go only to the lost sheep of Israel.... john 14:28 where he said his father is greater than he is... are you talking about John 1:1?... that's what an anonymous person said... although all we have are letters from anonymous authors, what do the anonymous authors say Jesus said about himself? why is the only hint to a Trinity in John and a contradictory statement in Matthew?

Isaiah 9:6 agrees with John 1:1
for John 14:28 I will refer you back to the post.
I guess your problem is that you are seeing the bible with the eyes of others.
if you allow the Holy Spirit to teach you, there will be no need for this argument. because the spirit of God will confirm the truth in you whenever you heard it.
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Wilgrea7(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Earthkumy:

Isaiah 9:6 agrees with John 1:1
for John 14:28 I will refer you back to the post.
I guess your problem is that you are seeing the bible with the eyes of others.
if you allow the Holy Spirit to teach you, there will be no need for this argument. because the spirit of God will confirm the truth in you whenever you heard it.

Isaiah 9:6? really?... its funny how the jews who use that book don't believe in a Trinity.. check out these links

http://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/articles/can-you-give-a-reason-why-jews-say-isaiah-96-does-not-refer-to-jesus/

https://www.jesuswordsonly.com/books/359-isaiah-96-what-does-it-mean.html
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Isaiah 9:6? really?... its funny how the jews who use that book don't believe in a Trinity.. check out these links

http://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/articles/can-you-give-a-reason-why-jews-say-isaiah-96-does-not-refer-to-jesus/

I told you, you are arguing through the eyes of others, seek Jesus yourself there's alot more he is yet to reveal
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wilgrea7:

if the Jews you mentioned believe in Jesus they would have been Christians by name. so I'm not surprised in their position,
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Wilgrea7(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
Earthkumy:

I told you, you are arguing through the eyes of others, seek Jesus yourself there's alot more he is yet to reveal

this statement is invalid.. you want me to seek your version of Jesus... why don't you seek mine?

Earthkumy:
if the Jews you mentioned believe in Jesus they would have been Christians by name. so I'm not surprised in their position,

let me burst your bubble a little.. the majority of Jews accept Jesus as a great teacher.. not being equal with God... many people accept that Jesus is divine.. but reject the view that his divinity makes him equal with God..

1 Like

Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by adelee777: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2017
If our Lord Jesus is d same as God, pls explain Rev 3:12. Does God have a God? Also Rev 3:21. D person Christ will grant to sit on His throne, is dat person equal to Christ?
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by adelee777: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2017
adelee777:
If our Lord Jesus is d same as God, pls explain Rev 3:12. Does God have a God? Also Rev 3:21. D person Christ will grant to sit on His throne, is dat person equal to Christ?

You shld also note dat Christ made d above statements AFTER He went back to heaven. Also, Stephen saw a vision of heaven n saw 2 Persons; Jesus on the RIGHT HAND of God. So, pls explain.
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Wilgrea7:

this statement is invalid.. you want me to seek your version of Jesus... why don't you seek mine?

let me burst your bubble a little.. the majority of Jews accept Jesus as a great teacher.. not being equal with God... many people accept that Jesus is divine.. but reject the view that his divinity makes him equal with God..

for your mind what you said now is bursting bubble?
Is not a new view OK and many Christians hold the same view
everyone speaks according to the level of revelation they have
like Peter said Paul spoke according the level of knowledge God gave him
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2017
adelee777:
go back to the post and take the verses one by one and you will understand why Jesus made some statements ok
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Wilgrea7(m): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2017
Earthkumy:

for your mind what you said now is bursting bubble?
Is not a new view OK and many Christians hold the same view
everyone speaks according to the level of revelation they have
like Peter said Paul spoke according the level of knowledge God gave him

forget this Peter Paul stuff.. you've not buttressed my point.. you're just hiding under the “you need the holy spirit to teach you" excuse... i might as well claim that you need the holy spirit to teach you before you understand... from your recent comments I'm guessing you don't have a rebuttal to my posts.. have a nice day
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wilgrea7:

forget this Peter Paul stuff.. you've not buttressed my point.. you're just hiding under the “you need the holy spirit to teach you" excuse... i might as well claim that you need the holy spirit to teach you before you understand... from your recent comments I'm guessing you don't have a rebuttal to my posts.. have a nice day
you actually do not have point, because if you actually believe the Bible is the word of God you will believe every bit of it. Not this your hiding on what Jewish article wrote or chose to believe some and argue the rest.
you asked where it is writing in the scripture I showed you. then you started claiming the bible was edited
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Peacefullove: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Earthkumy:

Jews dont believe in Trinity, YET all those who penned the Bible are Jews ... Hahahahaha how then can Trinity be in the bible ?

its either you are reading nonsense into the texts
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Peacefullove:

Jews dont believe in Trinity, YET all those who penned the Bible are Jews ... Hahahahaha how then can Trinity be in the bible ?

its either you are reading nonsense into the texts
the Jew don't even believe that Christ has come. note that many Israelites are Christians now and believes in Trinity. if the Jews believe in Jesus they won't be Jews anymore OK.
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Peacefullove: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Earthkumy:

go back to the post and take the verses one by one and you will understand why Jesus made some statements ok

What will you say , because he was human ( I guess he was born by sexual intercourse right ?) ... am suprised how a so called God could be limited by human weakness. are you telling me He is not perfect as human ?
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Peacefullove: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Earthkumy:
the Jew don't even believe that Christ has come. note that many Israelites are Christians now and believes in Trinity. if the Jews believe in Jesus they won't be Jews anymore OK.

When Yeshua asked " Who do you say I am ?" ... what was the response of Peter ( A Jewish Christian) ? tell me
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by rhektor(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Yes sir it does
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 1 John 5:7
Tell me this I'd written by Paul
Mathew 28: 19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Is this also written by Paul?

Please do a good reading before writing here
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Peacefullove: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Earthkumy:

The bold is really hilarious, Yeshua himself said Father is Greater than I , Was he telling lies?

Paul wrote that Father is Greater ( The Head ) of Christ , Was he telling lie ?
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Peacefullove:

The bold is really hilarious, Yeshua himself said Father is Greater than I , Was he telling lies?

Paul wrote that Father is Greater ( The Head ) of Christ , Was he telling lie ?

take your time and read the post thanks
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Peacefullove: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Earthkumy:
take your time and the post thanks

I have, I only need you to tell me if both that I mentioned are telling lies , or misleading the public ?
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Peacefullove:

I have, I only need you to tell me if both that I mentioned are telling lies , or misleading the public ?
read the post and the bible verses and try again
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Peacefullove: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Earthkumy:
read the post and the bible verses and try again

grin grin grin

Father is greater than I - Yeshua. nothing can change that Beautiful statement that expose this scam thread
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Peacefullove:

grin grin grin

Father is greater than I - Yeshua. nothing can change that Beautiful statement that expose this scam thread
God bless you
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Peacefullove: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Earthkumy:
The word (Jesus) came to the earth leaving His glory
He took the form of man
Even though He is God, He didn’t make Himself equal with God while on earth. Phili. 2:6-7
Being limited as man would, He relied on the Spirit. Luke 4:1
Being as man, He used the experiences like:
My father is greater than I am
I’m the son of God etc.
He humbled Himself. Phili. 2:8

Before His death He prayed to be united back to His glory. John 17:5

Being dead He resurrected with Spirit body (pneumatikon) Mark 16:14
It pleased the trinity to dwell in the Spirit body. Colo. 1:19
His name was lifted to become the name of the trinity (Jesus) that at the mention of it, all things both in heaven and on earth, even below the earth will bow. Phili. 2:10

Jesus announcing Himself as trinity unified, He said
“I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending saith the Lord, which is, and which was and which is to come, the mighty”. Rev. 1:8 also see Rev.22:13
Supported by Isaiah 9:6

Jesus said we should baptizing in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, = One God
Matt 28:19

There’s nothing like God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit which is = 3 gods, and it doesn’t have any bible backing
Second coming He will come in His glory, the spirit body (pneumatikon) Jesus resurrected with will be seen by all
Luke 21:27
At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Pastor Earthkumy Eze
MEN AFTER GOD’S HEART

No part of this post address Or could address John 14 vs 28 where Yeshua said Father is Greater than I , Infact No part of this post could , nor address The place where Paul attest that Father is Greater ( The Head ) of Christ .

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine. / Christians: You Must Respond To This Or Remain Silent For Ever! / Your Spirit Will Produce What You Say - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.