Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

OAU Students' Union Invites ICPC To Investigate Her Financial Dealings {photo} - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students' Union Invites ICPC To Investigate Her Financial Dealings {photo} (643 Views)

OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam / A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Students' Union Invites ICPC To Investigate Her Financial Dealings {photo} by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
It’s no longer news that the Students’ Union of Obafemi Awolowo University has faced a huge problem since the purchase of her first union bus some days ago. Many opine that the union executives are corrupt in the purchase of the bus, despite various evidences released by them.

In a letter released today, the Union leaders has written a letter of invitation to the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offenses commission (ICPC) to investigate the issues of corruption surrounding the purchase of her first union bus. The letter was duly signed by the president of the union president – Oyekan Ibukunoluwa and secretary general of the Great Ife Students’ Union – Boluwajaiye Adeoluwa

http://scholarzine.com.ng/oau-students-union-invites-icpc-to-investigate-the-corruption-allegations-surrounding-the-purchase-of-a-union-bus/

Cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi

Re: OAU Students' Union Invites ICPC To Investigate Her Financial Dealings {photo} by mhiztaNexy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: OAU Students' Union Invites ICPC To Investigate Her Financial Dealings {photo} by Papiikush: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
I hope those idiots will serve jail time for fraud
Re: OAU Students' Union Invites ICPC To Investigate Her Financial Dealings {photo} by smartty68(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oh! That bread van they bought for over 3milla... The padding was real
Re: OAU Students' Union Invites ICPC To Investigate Her Financial Dealings {photo} by Tolexander: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fynestboi

Are you safe?

That is why I like my Alma mater!

I can't forget how Devaino's case was treated on the allegation of N30, 000 misappropriation in 2009. Can't remember if the allegation was true anyway.

We even heard of that of Kuku's case as the SUG President then.
Re: OAU Students' Union Invites ICPC To Investigate Her Financial Dealings {photo} by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
The same ICPC that couldn't properly investigate Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students' Union Invites ICPC To Investigate Her Financial Dealings {photo} by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
The president will now resign and go to prison! grin
Re: OAU Students' Union Invites ICPC To Investigate Her Financial Dealings {photo} by Fynestboi: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2017
Tolexander:
Fynestboi

Are you safe?

That is why I like my Alma mater!

I can't forget how Devaino's case was treated on the allegation of N30, 000 misappropriation in 2009. Can't remember if the allegation was true anyway.

We even heard of that of Kuku's case as the SUG President then.

I was the one the that wrote the letter and forward it to them. No time for trash.
Re: OAU Students' Union Invites ICPC To Investigate Her Financial Dealings {photo} by Tolexander: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Fynestboi:

I was the one the that wrote the letter and forward it to them. No time for trash.
correct bro!

General secretary of life!

1 Like

Re: OAU Students' Union Invites ICPC To Investigate Her Financial Dealings {photo} by biolaowo(m): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Am disappointed in your administration, it is even legally wrong, you guys bought a N3 million bus without the approval of the Parliament, that bus my last born can't buy for N900,000
Mr President fynestboi and other members of the administration except one or two are nothing but new and advanced generation of EVANS
Fynestboi:

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Some Abbreviation You Dont Know / Finally Answered: Will There Be Post UTME This Year? / For Geniuses Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.