Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale (13598 Views)

Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by farem: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bode George set to join APC – Ajomale

The Chairman, All Progressives Congress, APC, in Lagos State, Chief Henry Ajomale has hinted that former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George, is on his way to joining the APC.

He said after Senator Obanikoro, the next big fish they were expecting in APC was George.
According to Ajomale, “He is coming to join us very soon, to join APC in helping to transform Lagos State into Dubai of Africa.”

The APC chairman was speaking in an interview with Sun, where he noted that Chief Bode George had shown interest in joining the ruling party.

He added, “I mean it. Mark my words, Chief Bode George will soon be in APC fold. George is on his way to joining the APC, and we will welcome him in a big way.
“Look at some of his recent comments, how he has been praising Governor Akinwumi Ambode to high heavens, commending the governor over developmental projects he has been executing in Lagos State.

“George is an eminent Lagosian who is passionate about the development and growth of Lagos State, and I praise him saying the truth about Ambode’s administration, that Ambode’s administration is an excellent one.

“But as I said earlier, it is not a joke, Bode George will soon follow Obanikoro to APC and we are waiting to receive him into APC fold.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/22/bode-george-set-join-apc-henry-ajomale/

1 Like

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
APC go soon sink with the way people they defect so

With the way things are going so jimi agbaje fit defect

14 Likes

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by seunmsg(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Is this guy not supposed to be in exile? Abeg anybody with that "this one just weak me" meme? lipsrsealed.

Nigerian politicians are only interested in power and nothing else. They lack shame, principle, ideology, morality and compassion for the downtrodden. Power and the filthy proceeds of corruption is what unites them.

8 Likes

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by sarrki(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
He's a criminal
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by sarrki(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
APC go soon sink with the way people they defect so

I totally agree with you

They should watch out and be careful

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by qualityovenbake(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
ok
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by sunnysunny69(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
One party state if it happens. He repeatedly said he can't be in same party with tinubu, bode George is not poor, he made bastard money from Jonathan .

3 Likes

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by Evablizin(f): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
APC is recruiting yesterday's disaster from PDP that will bring their future disaster.I laugh

13 Likes

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by Tolexander: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is a speculation by Ajomale.
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bode George in APC?

APC is a joke.

12 Likes

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by kolnel: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Unbelievable
Naija is just a joke
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by balanceofterror1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
After he accused Tinubu of stealing the property of the dead and the living in Lagos state.

Let's see how the broom will react on this.
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by Episteme2(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
It'd better be a joke.
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by azu8great: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
na wa o...PDP dn dry finish
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by ekems2017(f): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
This useless politicians with their useless jumpology. Always looking for where to eat. You people will be disappointed this time.

6 Likes

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by ephi321(f): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hahaha. This country's matter tire me.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
How does this reduce the price of mosquito drugs in the market?
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
What does one expect from him?

" See how he has been praising Governor Akinwumi Ambode to high heavens, commending the governor over developmental projects he has been executing in Lagos State."

- Useless praises for the lack of work in Lagos embarassed

Someone that was convicted over NPA management ..useless politician

6 Likes

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by DWJOBScom(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
APC Media doing what they know best!

Spreading rumors and expected lies. Very soon they will announce GEJ joining APC

Well i can't speak for Politicians anymore though, they all eat from one pot while their zombies fight for them
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by Alariwo2: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
It's expected..Pdp died with GEJ and as such will never rule this country again.

Na fayose I pity pass.. governor no party.
The loud mouthed fool killed himself politically trying to please igbos. No bit of omoluabi in him atal

1 Like

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by balanceofterror1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Alariwo2:
It's expected..Pdp died with GEJ and as such will never rule this country again.

The loud mouthed fool killed himself politically trying to please igbos. No bit ofomoluabi in him atal

A grasshopper was thrown into the fire, his friends started praising him seeing how oil was coming out from his body not knowing that that was the process of his death in the fire.

3 Likes

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by Tecno66: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
I thought Bode George was a respected elder statesman but I can now see he is not different from the typical Nigerian politician who cannot remain in opposition as a matter of principle, but hungry people.
farem:
Bode George set to join APC – Ajomale

The Chairman, All Progressives Congress, APC, in Lagos State, Chief Henry Ajomale has hinted that former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George, is on his way to joining the APC.

He said after Senator Obanikoro, the next big fish they were expecting in APC was George.
According to Ajomale, “He is coming to join us very soon, to join APC in helping to transform Lagos State into Dubai of Africa.”

The APC chairman was speaking in an interview with Sun, where he noted that Chief Bode George had shown interest in joining the ruling party.

He added, “I mean it. Mark my words, Chief Bode George will soon be in APC fold. George is on his way to joining the APC, and we will welcome him in a big way.
“Look at some of his recent comments, how he has been praising Governor Akinwumi Ambode to high heavens, commending the governor over developmental projects he has been executing in Lagos State.

“George is an eminent Lagosian who is passionate about the development and growth of Lagos State, and I praise him saying the truth about Ambode’s administration, that Ambode’s administration is an excellent one.

“But as I said earlier, it is not a joke, Bode George will soon follow Obanikoro to APC and we are waiting to receive him into APC fold.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/22/bode-george-set-join-apc-henry-ajomale/
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by onilanre(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
I'm tired of this Nairaland Cloudflare error......

End time politician
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
apc is a home for asylum seeker. but won't there be a formidable opposition party to chase out this party(apc) full of old cargos?

seun do something with this cloudf of a thing that show here

1 Like

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by sayentease(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Someone cry with a crystal clear history of corruption wants to join and you have opened your useless arm wide to welcome him..

I give up on Nigeria. cry cry

It's a cycle for the corruptedly rich ones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by veacea: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Who is Bode and what is APC?
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by dopedealer(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Signs of End time angry
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by liftedhigh: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
O
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by Slai1: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Will that change the price of garri in the market?
Will it take up the value of naira?
Will it return our president home, hale and hearty?

Afonja eh...
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by ifyain: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Stomach politics.
Re: Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale by Tecno66: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Alariwo2:

The loud mouthed fool killed himself politically trying to please igbos. No bit of omoluabi in him atal
Pdp died in your mind. Apc obviously has improved your life with propaganda.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia By-Election: Ikpeazu Sacked Ebisike Over Corruption, Incompetence / 2023: Jonathan Will Be Given A Chance To Contest If He Joins APC - Akpanudoedehe / I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.