Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

How Yahya Bello And Aides Bungled Dino Melaye's Recall Coup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yahya Bello And Aides Bungled Dino Melaye's Recall Coup (715 Views)

Gov. Yahya Bello Declares For Second Term, Gives Reasons / EFCC Begins Investigation On Fayose, Wife And Aides / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yahya Bello And Aides Bungled Dino Melaye's Recall Coup by SaulRazor: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
When Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state made up his mind some weeks ago to recall Senator Dino Melaye from the Senate he had everything figured out and spared no expense in releasing a recall war chest that ran into tens of millions but unfortunately for him and fortunately for Dino the Governor and his aide overlooked one tiny detail that is poised to become a clog early in the recall process by Mixing up the Recall to votes actually cast ratio by allowing the number of recall signature greatly exceed number of total votes cast .

Re: How Yahya Bello And Aides Bungled Dino Melaye's Recall Coup by smartty68(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bello should also be on the recall list... He wasted millions just to recall a thug undecided

1 Like

Re: How Yahya Bello And Aides Bungled Dino Melaye's Recall Coup by eezeribe(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dino milaye has really stepped on toes...
He was busy forming streets.he doesn't know that no matter how high you attain in streets,estates still remove the streets or the streets must join the estates... Ask Adams Oshiomole.
# proudly estate.
Re: How Yahya Bello And Aides Bungled Dino Melaye's Recall Coup by sarrki(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Whichever anyway let that criminal be removed like Sanni of taraba
Re: How Yahya Bello And Aides Bungled Dino Melaye's Recall Coup by domejike(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Imagine pot calling kettle Black #yahayabello
Re: How Yahya Bello And Aides Bungled Dino Melaye's Recall Coup by SaulRazor: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
smartty68:
Bello should also be on the recall list... He wasted millions just to recall a thug undecided

And they didn't get it right as they were too anxious
Re: How Yahya Bello And Aides Bungled Dino Melaye's Recall Coup by smartty68(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lalasticlala can you imaging this

1 Like

Re: How Yahya Bello And Aides Bungled Dino Melaye's Recall Coup by smartty68(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
SaulRazor:

And they didn't get it right as they were too anxious
Bello and Dino are birds of the same feathers lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Yahya Bello And Aides Bungled Dino Melaye's Recall Coup by domejike(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Imagine pot calling kettle Black #yahayabello you too need recall, in fact all Nigeria political Representatives needs recall undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Yahya Bello And Aides Bungled Dino Melaye's Recall Coup by SweetJoystick(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't see any bungling here. It would have been if the number of votes in the recall process exceeds the number of registered voters in the constituency. Because I didn't vote for you during the main election doesn't mean I can't vote or append my signature to have you recalled..... I might be wrong
Re: How Yahya Bello And Aides Bungled Dino Melaye's Recall Coup by ziryboy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
SweetJoystick:
I don't see any bungling here. It would have been if the number of votes in the recall process exceeds the number of registered voters in the constituency. Because I didn't vote for you during the main election doesn't mean I can't vote or append my signature to have you recalled..... I might be wrong
watch this video....http://kogireports.com/dino-apc-treasurer-condemns-inclusion-of-late-governorship-aspirants-signature-in-recall-register/

(1) (Reply)

APC Shop For Babachir's Replacement As SGF / Saraki Involved In Attempt To Blackmail NPA Boss Hadiza Bala Usman / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Now Generate N1m Daily- Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.