Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? (7698 Views)

How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by teekay213(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
We all know to marry virgins nowadays is hard even among secondary schools girls.
Most girls have lost body count. cry
I asked a lady how many guys she had been with she said "maybe 20".
I was surprised she even said maybe.
I can't marry a girl that has slept with more than 4guys in life before she met me.

NL Guys
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by professorfal: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Any number that's not above mine........ 37 and still counting

2 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
How many have you slept with if more than 4 = record breaking to you?

8 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
LoL

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Papiikush: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Body count doesn't matter the moment we are together.

7 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Martin0(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
ZarZar:
hmmm
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
hmmm

How many is too many, Martin?
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Martin0(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
ZarZar:

How many is too many, Martin?
very many,one woman one man simple for me oo,but in my own hmmmm I feel sorry for myself it just need to be a second and it become marriage ooo..
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Davidgrey: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Childish crap! undecided

Only ignorant immature clowns care about a thing like "Body count"

Small-minded onanistic perverts seeking irrelevant information to boast their ego

How exactly is such knowledge going to "aid" your relationship?

8 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
very many,one woman one man simple for me oo,but in my own hmmmm I feel sorry for myself it just need to be a second and it become marriage ooo..

LOL! OK. What is the big deal if she's been with more? Thought experience was one of those most valued things in life tongue

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by mddavid(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Just pray for God to give you a good wife.Forget how many guys she slept with before meeting.She would even tell you the number of guys she have slept with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Martin0(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL! OK. What is the big deal if she's been with more? Thought experience was one of those most valued things in life tongue
hahahahaah this girl u will not understand eh Kisses with 15 men. Two long-term relationships.
Heartbreak, twice. Seven dates, plus two blind
dates and two dates with someone from the
Internet. Four disaster dates. Being stood up once.
One live-in relationship. Four one-night stands.
Seven sexual partners.
And you expect me to go date this kind and you ask me what the big deal?I guess you can discribe her in your own words

5 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by swiz123(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Davidgrey:
Childish crap! undecided

Small-minded onanistic perverts seeking irrelevant information to boast their ego

I don't think it is immature OK.. I can't be pounding a well simply because I didn't care of body count.

2 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by swiz123(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
my girlfriend is still a virgin and I hope to marry her a virgin.

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Davidgrey:
Childish crap! undecided

Perfect bro
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by swiz123(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
my girlfriend is still a virgin and I hope to marry her a virgin.Ladies who has slept with uncountable men tend to have insatiable urge for sex, and at that,you can never satisfy them without decapitating your d*ck

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
teekay213:
We all know to marry virgins nowadays is hard even among secondary schools girls.
Most girls have lost body count. cry
I asked a lady how many guys she had been with she said "maybe 20".
I was surprised she even said maybe.
I can't marry a girl that has slept with more than 4guys in life before she met me.

NL Guys

As long as she's loyal and free from STDs I don't care about numbers.
Zero, 2, 100, It's just numbers at the end of the day.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by AlexCk: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Honestly, i don't know, cuz i can't even imagine myself asking her: "hey hun, how many dudes hv u slept with??"

That's just plain stupid. Sounds like u with her for just one reason, 'sex'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Safiaa(f): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
swiz123:

I don't think it is immature OK.. I can't be pounding a well simply because I didn't care of body count.
what makes you think because a lady has a high bodycount it automatically turns into a "well'. After your wife gives birth nko..you'll pound an ocean. Some guys are just dumb.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahaah this girl u will not understand eh Kisses with 15 men. Two long-term relationships.
Heartbreak, twice. Seven dates, plus two blind
dates and two dates with someone from the
Internet. Four disaster dates. Being stood up once.
One live-in relationship. Four one-night stands.
Seven sexual partners.
And you expect me to go date this kind and you ask me what the big deal?I guess you can discribe her in your own words

And how many sexual partners have you had?

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by teekay213(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Davidgrey:
Childish crap! undecided

how about she always knows one guy or the other whenever you go out with her knowing that she has slept with them.how will you feel?

4 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by teekay213(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
ZarZar:
I'm a man, for men it really doesn't matter. Haven't heard "a key that opens locks is a master key but a lock that any key can open is a useless lock. cheesy
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Martin0(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
ZarZar:

And how many sexual partners have you had?
absolutely Non
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
teekay213:
I'm a man, for men it really doesn't matter. Haven't heard "a key that opens locks is a master key but a lock that any key can open is a useless lock. cheesy

Ever heard of "Champagne taste on a beer budget"? You can't have those high expectations on someone, when your own morals are low & questionable, man or not. Lead by example or go flock with your own kind. Finish. All this "I'm a man" doesn't cut. What makes you think you're a man other than a penis?

5 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by lajoshua: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hahahahaha
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
absolutely Non

But you said you were in a relationship for 6 years. You mean to tell me in that 6 years y'all never had sex? No wonder she married the other guy tongue

2 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
ZarZar:

But you said you were in a relationship for 6 years. You mean to tell me in that 6 years y'all never had sex? No wonder she married the other guy tongue

Lol, ouch ! . Maybe he's a virgin tongue. Damn ! But 6 years ? Lol wow.

2 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Martin0(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
ZarZar:

No I thought you were asking outside relationship,for that it was just only her,like for me am not that fan of sex but currently have understand what it mean's in marriage so basically am gonna be a fan to it when I get married to my expected lover..
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, ouch ! . Maybe he's a virgin tongue. Damn ! But 6 years ? Lol wow.

Famine :DI don't believe a word he's saying tongue Either he's lying about the virginity thing or the GF of 6 years thing. After all, he did say his ex was a South African. Tell me, do you know anyone in a no-sex relationship? Please be honest before I call Ripley's believe it or not grin

3 Likes

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Martin0:
No I thought you were asking outside relationship,for that it was just only her,like for me am not that fan of sex but currently have understand what it mean's in marriage so basically am gonna be a fan to it when I get married to my expected lover..

Oh OK. Good for you then.
Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? by Lionessza(f): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Famine :DI don't believe a word he's saying tongue Either he's lying about the virginity thing or the GF of 6 years thing. After all, he did say his ex was a South African. Tell me, do you know anyone in a no-sex relationship? Please be honest before I call Ripley's believe it or not grin

Lol @ famine. Ja hey. Lol, yes me and all the women I know tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Can Abuse My Backside Again Because This One Is Bigger – Endowed Actress / I Am Having Sex With My Cousin And I Want To Marry Him - Pretty Girl (photos) / Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.