Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" (31590 Views)

Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" / Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by thunderbabs: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Falz sef geh problem, tupac, biggie, no sing worse? Guns and drugs....so, whtz falz's problem?

Singing about dz vices or not doesnt change a thing....the world will keep rolling with both the good n d bad till Jesus takes over.....

Falz no dey form holy pass, abeg.

I' m out.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by ivolt: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Too bad she didn't defend him when he sang:
"Once bitten twice shy", an alleged tale of her adulterous lifestyle.

Birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by pweshboi(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:
The same Hoe who fücked ruggedman?

Nah... Her words don't mean shìt to sane people.
my guy, u no dey forget something? *in mama peace vooce* Chai! Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by segzy17: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't fucking care
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by mapist(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Israeljones:

Nawa oo.. Una no dey 4get somethings

Forget fire.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Captain1Nigeria(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by SEEDORF441(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
9ice said
I wanna be enticing not
enterpricing

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by kennynelcon(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
So anyone can now get a verified Twitter account sad

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Alariwo2: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
ivolt:
Too bad she didn't defend him when he sang:
"Once bitten twice shy", an alleged tale of her adulterous lifestyle.

you dey mind the who.re?

Giving ruggedman and others head and quickie in her matrimonial home. A cheat and reprobate will always remain one no matter how hard you try to help them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by holuphisayor(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
falz? mtcheew

so 9ice praises yahoo boys? his lyrics will make dem become fraudsters?

abeg, which songs our senators n governors dey listen to. me sef I go like join them grin

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by neyobills: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nigerians are their bad belleism,what manner of dumbfuckery is calling out 9ice for his track living things,if its the wire wire that's giving y'all sleepless night, last time a checked a wire transfer is legit and safe and for those saying he is calling names of guys with mysterious sources of income,as long as they haven't been convicted for fraud by any competent court of law they remain law abiding citizens.

Anyone that has a problem with the song should channel their grievances to the Nigerian Video censorship board,kapish.

Same set of people would pay through their nose to see 50cent perform love-vendor or T.I to perform Dope boiz.

5 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Temptee101(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mtcheeewwww! Buhari is still nowhere to be found and these chaffs are talking nonsense

BTW....so we have reached the stage where cybercrime like yahoo yahoo is been advertised and supported publicly

Chai.. Naija is finished. Ask a lil kid what he aspires to become in future, he will boldly say yahoo boy

We need total cleansing and sensitization
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
ruggedman comes to mind
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by soulfood(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
poshestmina:
That her weave though undecided! Billionaire Toni Payne and you carry that old sponge on your head... grin grin grin

Mtchewww

U are cruel...

But....The hair looks like and old sponge though....
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Jaytecq(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Alariwo2:
9ice lost all the admiration I had for him with that Living things songs.

It's just like encouraging armed robbery while calling those ones hustling in a legit ways lazy

not like I expected anything good from a cultist anyway.. regards to Falz the bahd guy for calling their bluff.

Nigeria is officially a shithole for letting such go unchecked. terrible country, no censors board nothing.

who admiration don help for naija, honestly the world its self is not what it use to be, u need to sing trash, hail criminals, kudus to thieves for you to be seen. come 2020 u will behold another one

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Adeyeancah(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Who Toni payne again? undecided Na T pain and Tony Tetuila I know oh grin grin grin
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Dollabiz: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by scarletkinq(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Simple truth is she still wanna get the D from nice

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by santanwaegbe: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:

na you hold torch for them?
The kind of wickedness people vomit for mouth i wonder how Nigeria wan take good.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by godchildjayboy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Toni Payne you dig it and nailed it untop. I see to your point. Let haters beginning wailing
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
poshestmina:
That her weave though undecided! Billionaire Toni Payne and you carry that old sponge on your head... grin grin grin

Mtchewww

See this kain women...
So U don see the hair wet she carry... U don price am finish for market...
And that's enough to say she's not a billionaire she's claiming?

Women are just too dumb ...

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Sagay212: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
She's got a point. Will you leave your job and go do yahoo yahoo because nice sang a song about it? Will you take percocet and drugs because your fav rappers rap about it. Majority of Nigerian songs are just all about the beat and rhythm. Most people aren't bothered about the lyrics. People just want to dance. If a lot of people practised the lyrics they listen to in musics, the world would have ended.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Princeboca12(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
lighteningTega:
Guys help me patronise my blog with heavy traffic for those that love football visit www.wacof. thank you

Tega Odumu
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by keypad1: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
elmessiahs:
Does payne wants to remind us y dis large hole and 9ice broke up,shat at all gals dat af hole beneath grin
i love to fvck their holes
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by keypad1: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
santanwaegbe:

na you hold torch for them?
The kind of wickedness people vomit for mouth i wonder how Nigeria wan take good.
u dey use torch fvck abi? Issorait

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Toks2008(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Payne made a lot of sense....hypocrites everywhere.

The song has wide acceptability regardless of the controversy...I don't see it different from all other lewd lyrics that promotes sexual indecency....abeg make una leave nice...

Many people yapping have the songs in their phones and all these publicity will even make the track sell the more.

*Awon temi sashe..la I foju korun *
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
thunderbabs:
Falz sef geh problem, tupac, biggie, no sing worse? Guns and drugs....so, whtz falz's problem?

Singing about dz vices or not doesnt change a thing....the world will keep rolling with both the good n d bad till Jesus takes over.....

Falz no dey form holy pass, abeg.

I' m out.
So tupac and biggie are role models you want your kids to emulate their life style? Why do you think the black american community is the way it is? Instead of you bloody Nigerians to emulate the educated blacks in the US or even the whites sef, you guys will be emulating people that are nuisances to their community, school drop outs who can't speak English, knows only cocaine, shooting themselves and having 5 kids with 5 baby mamas or baby daddies. If you know how many young black Americans join gangs and carry guns because they are following the lyrics of your role models ehn, you won't be saying this rubbish. Thuggery is the way of life for most young blacks americans thanks to hip hop after they will be screaming racism. If Abraham lincoln know say na so dem go com yeye themselves, e for jejely send dem come back to Africa that time. na wetin happen for that brick mansion movie na dem suppose do to communities wey tupac and the like come from.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
I am not defending anyone but over 70% of u worldly people luv, listen & watch Rick Ross, Jay-Z,lil'Wayne's songs yet u r here pretending u don't know these guys r part of those artists who glorify drugs,illegal hustlers n even mention street gangs they're affiliated to or belong to.. Not to talk of how they abuse women...y'all r just a bunch of hypocrites n I know most of u listen to that Nice's song..Falz I never really liked,he's just fake n seeking attention cos he knows he's fading out as fast as he came in.. He better face d movie industry or stand up comedy which he's suited for...

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by dotedote: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:

You without sin be the first to cast your stone.
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by dotedote: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:

You without sin be the first to cast your stone.
Something tells me you're worse than a Ho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In Akwa-Ibom Native Attires / Efe Becomes African Ambassador For Indian University (Photos) / Mbong Amata's Birthday: Ini Edo, Harrysong, Lilian Esoro, Others,, Attend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.