Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" (31593 Views)

Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" / Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Favybloom:
So tupac and biggie are role models you want your kids to emulate their life style? Why do you think the black american community is the way it is? Instead of you bloody Nigerians to emulate the educated blacks in the US or even the whites sef, you guys will be emulating people that are nuisances to their community, school drop outs who can't speak English, knows only cocaine, shooting themselves and having 5 kids with 5 baby mamas or baby daddies. If you know how many young black Americans join gangs and carry guns because they are following the lyrics of your role models ehn, you won't be saying this rubbish. Thuggery is the way of life for most young blacks americans thanks to hip hop after they will be screaming racism. If Abraham lincoln know say na so dem go com yeye themselves, e for jejely send dem come back to Africa that time. na wetin happen for that brick mansion movie na dem suppose do to communities wey tupac and the like come from.

Pac and Big will always be remembered, imagine a day like today people are still talking about them. They cemented their legacy quite brilliantly.

Ll cool J sang about illicit things, he is even a blood nigga but he is maving waves in Hollywood movies

Jay Z sings about illicit things, he is making Waves with his Tidal streaming app amongst the elites and whites

Dr Dre sang about illicit things, Apple bought his beat by Dre company for a whopping 3 billion USD

Lil Wayne sings about illicit things, Samsung used him in advertising Samsung Galaxy S7. Did you watched the part, he poured alcohol on the phone and it still worked
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
ollah1:

Pac and Big will always be remembered, imagine a day like today people are still talking about them. They cemented their legacy quite brilliantly.

Ll cool J sang about illicit things, he is even a blood nigga but he is maving waves in Hollywood movies

Jay Z sings about illicit things, he is making Waves with his Tidal streaming app amongst the elites and whites

Dr Dre sang about illicit things, Apple bought his beat by Dre company for a whopping 3 billion USD

Lil Wayne sings about illicit things, Samsung used him in advertising Samsung Galaxy S7. Did you watched the part, he poured alcohol on the phone and it still worked

Leave these ignorant people yarnin dust.. If u not a sincere born again Christian or Muslim or wtv n u are here forming holy,u r just stupid all worldly artistes glorify worldly things one way or the other. it's just entertainment.. I see ppl comment on its influence on kids.. U cannot stop kids from learning d good & d bad... Hence the Bible says bring up a child in the way he should go so thet when he's old he wouldn't depart from it...listen to Godly songs n watch Christian movies I respect that but u that knows other wise stop coming here to run ur foul play
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Isomerizm(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:
The same Hoe who fücked ruggedman?

Nah... Her words don't mean shìt to sane people.
She has a point, to sane people. You merely attacked her past, instead of why the thread was opened.
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
It's fair enough she defended him it is her right but it doesn't justify ignorance 9ce is a success because his music is unique he doesn't have to go the same route as everyone no matter the comparison it doesn't hold because the quality and background of the artists are different those rappers grew up in poor neighbourhoods with just their dream as consolation and spoke about it.

But it doesn't make it right neither does it call for imitation or comparison because last time I checked He was running for a position in government. None of the rappers ran for office or attempted to hold positions some even knew they won't live long doing what they do so they prepared their legacy. The point is in the end they started speaking about unity.Nobody is knocking him but you don't have to go the same road because others did you can pave your way and still be successful the right way
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by emperio212(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Case closed!!
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Most of of all sshe wrote was taken from pulsse.ng's article. Biter and plagiarist
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by lakes99: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
if she nor defend 9ice, who she go con defend, falz? abi me......who I be sef
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by imarrpopson: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by enigmaticlion: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Guy you wan use laugh finish ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Israeljones:

Nawa oo.. Una no dey 4get somethings
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
ollah1:

are we talking about their success here or we're talking about the influence they have on young impressionable minds? Remind me how exactly tupac died again? These guys lyrics promote violence and drug abuse. Please read some articles and see how people do stupid things to look like their idols. Their music even travelled all the way to Africa to influence people like you who now see nothing wrong in thuggery and a life of crime. Whites don't let their kids listen to rap music and you can clearly see the difference between the white and black communities aka baby daddies and drug communities

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by obontami: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Look at her horrible weave. Jeez!
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by obontami: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
QuitNotice:
Oboy see ass licking...

You go fear na! The hoe want make 9ice still dey fccck her na.

No shame for her even after she fccck ruggeeman for him back.
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Oluwaseunshile(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Honestly and to be frank with ourselves, some pple just lack manners. We are always good at emullating somebody reputation.
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by obontami: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
ivolt:
Too bad she didn't defend him when he sang:
"Once bitten twice shy", an alleged tale of her adulterous lifestyle.

Birds of a feather.

That's cold. Chai! Nairalanders have no chill!
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Favybloom:
are we talking about their success here or we're talking about the influence they have on young impressionable minds? Remind me how exactly tupac died again? These guys lyrics promote violence and drug abuse. Please read some articles and see how people do stupid things to look like their idols. Their music even travelled all the way to Africa to influence people like you who now see nothing wrong in thuggery and a life of crime. Whites don't let their kids listen to rap music and you can clearly see the difference between the white and black communities aka baby daddies and drug communities

You aren't making a point. What influence does Hollywood movies have on
it's viewers?
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by makinson2865: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hypocrisy everywhere. ....funny enough most people who are nailing this artist get that song (living thing) in there set.infact dway pple make use of it as ringing tone and caller tune baffled me alot yet dey are forming holier than holly.abeggggggi!!!

Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
ollah1:

You aren't making a point. What influence does Hollywood movies have on
it's viewers?
movies are rated Mr man
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by jjjjj2017: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Papiikush:

GOD BLESS YOU!

This hoe should let us hear word abeg.
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Favybloom:
movies are rated Mr man

so are songs mr man. Its a choice to buy songs with illicit contents when there are loads of gba jesu songs
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by poshestmina(f): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

See this kain women...
So U don see the hair wet she carry... U don price am finish for market...
And that's enough to say she's not a billionaire she's claiming?

Women are just too dumb ...

You are actually very silly! That weave is #700 and I can't even let my househelp use the rag.

Why call yourself a billionaire when you don't even look or smell it undecided

You know you are surrounded by dumb women!
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by NCANpatroller: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kin sha tii lowo. The song motivated me.
Not necessarily yahoo. "As a human being we make money differently
I must make money! But legitimately
I'm in a better place now
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by oodua1stson: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Toni Payne, you have earned my respect for life

Thank you for standing by your man

Thank you
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by thunderbabs: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Favybloom:
So tupac and biggie are role models you want your kids to emulate their life style? Why do you think the black american community is the way it is? Instead of you bloody Nigerians to emulate the educated blacks in the US or even the whites sef, you guys will be emulating people that are nuisances to their community, school drop outs who can't speak English, knows only cocaine, shooting themselves and having 5 kids with 5 baby mamas or baby daddies. If you know how many young black Americans join gangs and carry guns because they are following the lyrics of your role models ehn, you won't be saying this rubbish. Thuggery is the way of life for most young blacks americans thanks to hip hop after they will be screaming racism. If Abraham lincoln know say na so dem go com yeye themselves, e for jejely send dem come back to Africa that time. na wetin happen for that brick mansion movie na dem suppose do to communities wey tupac and the like come from.

Ogbeni blabbing lyk Soyinka, raise ur own kids the way you want dem raised. They still ve to make choices for themselves at a certain stage and there will be little or nothing you can do about it.

You cannot control all that happens in dz life, ok. Though the world wants peace and law abiding citizens all over, it can never be....just know dt.

Train ur child buh know dt ur child will at a point choose d way he wants to live....is it all ur own parents taught u that u still do......you ve ur own choices or preferences as well......You can only do ur part, you cant live other pple's life for them.

Check the members of your family and tell me I am wrong.....

No need for insults, plz.
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
poshestmina:

You are actually very silly! That weave is #700 and I can't even let my househelp use the rag.

Why call yourself a billionaire when you don't even look or smell it undecided

You know you are surrounded by dumb women!

omg...
youre the sillyone here.
the fact that you always buy something like that for 700 naira doesnt mean there isnt an original for 300k
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
obontami:

You go fear na! The hoe want make 9ice still dey fccck her na.

No shame for her even after she fccck ruggeeman for him back.
I de text you my bro
Imagine!!!
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by dadasupremacy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Falz and his mumu song and rap....at least let him reach the stage he is now before he starts criticizing. ..menopause artist
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by TonyRoland(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Israeljones:
Nawa oo.. Una no dey 4get somethings
Nigerians 4get ke!
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by saintcasmir(m): 1:14am On Jun 24, 2017
"Living things" a better song than all these "baby whine your waist" nonsense.

Hey, DJ give me living things joo!
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Kbanka: 4:43am On Jun 24, 2017
Yu go and rap 'Bleep the police' 'kill the police' 'shoot the pohpoh' Upandan and when the police kill a black dude, y'all come and say'black lives matter'.

Similarly, yahoo boys steal pples hard-earned money and yu glorify them and when Americans deny us visas for no reason, y'all come out nd shout racism.

I ddnt even think this should be a debate. I didn't think there was a way of justifying taking someone else's property forcefully/sneakily. No white man wants to work his/her ass off, penny pinching, jus so a lazy ass African dude will fly private jets. It's jus nt fair. Crime is evil no matter who does it. If yu don't want something to be done unto yu, don't do it to/wish or pray it befalls someone else.

With all their badass hackers out there, I dunno why they're hesitating to jus clear 30billion from someone's akant, so that we'll hear reactions.
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by tunde82seidat(f): 5:04am On Jun 24, 2017
keypad1:
i love to fvck their holes
This is so unfair to the woman as she was never caught wt ruggedman.tot all this has been resolved. Nice just took advantage of d crisis BTW dem n made money outs it
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by pressplay411(m): 5:43am On Jun 24, 2017
It's funny how love can make you defend anything. In the words of 50, not a pretty ninja but my mom thinks I'm handsome.lol
Re: Toni Payne Defends “Living Things”, 9ice’s Song That "Praises Yahoo Boys" by Caseless: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2017
Papiikush:

I believed this trash back then, until I heard the convo between 9ice and ruggedman. Didn't you know 9ice went back and apologized to this same woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyinka Alaseyori & Her Husband Dave Akinyemi Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky / Efe Becomes African Ambassador For Indian University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.