Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

"Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye (45876 Views)

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / When A Man Is Not Humble / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Papiikush: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Earlier this morning The Redeem Christian Church of God general overseer made this shocking tweet about pastors in RCCG.

If you find a RCCG pastor that is not humble, that means I wasn't the one that ordained him/her.

The comments afterwards shows there are loads of proud pastors in the RCCG.

https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/878037880458948609

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Papiikush: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
So who ordained these pastors? The devil? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
What a successful ENTREPRENEUR.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Nogodye(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yes...that's the truth,Humility is part of our watchword.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by BabaO2: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
We now know the truth about Mrs Ambode. Fake, omo oju orola ri and arrogant woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Kiddomiles: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ok
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by obataokenwa(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Let him try and correct Nepotism and ethnicity cos if one is not Yoruba, you rarely feel comfortable in that church... is it the music or even the whole procedure. Winners Chapel abit balanced theirs, just that Yoruba pastors and deacons control everything even in a non Yoruba state.

With the way churches are been run in this country, if God don't raise another set of giants to take over....very soon churches won't look attractive anymore to anybody. The prosperity messages which is almost all their focus don't yield result anymore and it's as if members suffer more after practicing the wrong method of prosperity preached to them.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by TheHistorian(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
DISCLAIMER

Pastor Adeboye doesnt own a Twitter account.

Stop spreading fallacies borne out of mischief.

Enough said!

7 Likes

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by liftedhigh: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Ericaikince(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
if you don't read this post before commenting.. Hit like

2 Likes

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by hardeycute(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't understand things again.

Who is to ordain "men of god"?

Let assume religion is not a hogwash how do you know if you are credible talkless of ordaining another man

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by deebrain(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
it is very possible that some people run all these online accounts and tell us it's Adeboye......

Pastor Adeboye shares his thoughts openly in his messages that millions are witnesses.

stop believing all these posts.

3 Likes

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yes...that's the truth,Humility is part of our watchword

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by ivolt: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
If you see an RCCG pastor that does not demand 10% of your salary, know that I didn't ordain him - Adeboye

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
On point!
Great Pastor cool

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Kisarerr(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
Church business

3 Likes

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by itiswellandwell: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmmmm. People and their bad mouth.
Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Engrduke: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
obataokenwa:
Let him try and correct Nepotism and ethnicity cos if one is not Yoruba, you rarely feel comfortable in that church... is it the music or even the whole procedure. Winners Chapel abit balanced theirs, just that Yoruba pastors and deacons control everything even in a non Yoruba state.

With the way churches are been run in this country, if God don't raise another set of giants to take over....very soon churches won't look attractive anymore to anybody. The prosperity messages which is almost all their focus don't yield result anymore and it's as if members suffer more after practicing the wrong method of prosperity preached to them.

End of discussion. Gbam!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ok
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by auntysimbiat(f): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Durosure(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
This is serious ...

By the way I offer the following services.

Pay your Chinese supplier on your Behalf..

Cash deposit in USA and UK..

PAYPAL N PAYONEER FUNDS BUY N SELL.

check my profile for physical address..
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by elveve: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
What a successful ENTREPRENEUR. HowDid Ur Lineage has investment with him??Always apply senses when u have to comment.

1 Like

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by emeijeh(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
F

1 Like

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by ZACHIE: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
If indeed this came from Pastor Adeboye, he needs to humble his humility.
I needn't say more lest I err

1 Like

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by enemyofprogress: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
obataokenwa:

how about your igbo catholic church

8 Likes

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by goodlifehyd(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Did you noticed thats a verified twitter account stop behaving like you live in the 8th century
TheHistorian:
DISCLAIMER

Pastor Adeboye doesnt own a Twitter account.

Stop spreading fallacies borne out of mischief.

Enough said!

6 Likes

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by wiringdpt(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lmao, they are coming for your head....Brace yourself grin
vimi:
What a successful ENTREPRENEUR.

2 Likes

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by zombieHUNTER: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Daddy..... Your business is really booming
These pastors are milking money
Arrogant or not

2 Likes

Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by Alagbada1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Some of them are annoyance men of God not an anointed men of God..
Re: "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye by elmagnifico411(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pastor Adeboye's got no twitter account, plsss. Whoever is posing as him should park wan side.. but I won't lie, some redeem pastors are proud morafukaz.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / Pastor Jimmy Luka's Wedding In Uganda Sparks Outrage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.