Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) (9699 Views)

I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
triplec93:
Op to slap u dey hungry me, you left bad and did the worst still you're claiming to have moral issues deflowering her, abi you no be the first person to do anal with her? disgusting couple!
lyk I said!!! it was whn I WAS a man hoee undecided
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
triplec93:
Op to slap u dey hungry me, you left bad and did the worst still you're claiming to have moral issues deflowering her, abi you no be the first person to do anal with her? disgusting couple!
lyk I said!!! it was whn I WAS a man hoee undecided ...
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:
ur mates dey collect fine girls innocence na this otimopo dey give u joy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cow she isnt d one there undecided
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
spencerlouis:
cow she isnt d one there undecided
be lying 2 urself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
u come leave her pix here

oga pls can u help me with her contact let me advise her
she isnt d person there... smgrls brthday I guess...
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

I guess we r living in dsame city

U no de c as girl of 17yrs here dey slay pass 27yrs old girl

they will be looking so big

that girl for op pix na 17

two of you shuu fight
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
but op ur wicked oo

Having anal sex with an underaged n ur here asking us stupid question

U have done the worst already

go ahead and finish wat u started

Ogun go kill u
cow lyk I said! it WAS whn i was a man hoee... nd she is 25 undecided
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jiang:
This op must be a grade A bastard, Disvirgin dis girl & that will be the beginning of ur problems in dis life.
u ar a grede Q cow!!! munu whu ask 4 ur opnion go solve ur own shittyy probs aturu!!!
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
nicelaw:
You should have at least remove her face na.. .

she isnt d one thrr...
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by pele1988: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
mad man what are you waiting for, go ahead

1 Like

Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Marrtynze:
Sheleyi gbadun bayii, you are having anal sex already and u think u can come here to waste my time to advice u, is like something is wrong with u
I said it ws back den whn I WAS still messin around... undecided
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Splinz:

Apparently, she has made up her mind to get deflowered. And the fact is, whether you agree to do it or not, she'll get it done anyway.

So what's gonna be: You do it or watch her seek for help elsewhere? Your business.

PS: But then, what exactly are you trying to prove by not granting her wish, seeing that you've been doing anal?

If you're confused, you may as well come before me and kneel down, that I may pray for you. SMH
d anal WAS whn i was still messin around...
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
greyboy5000:
Guy which kind advice
After having anal sex with the girl
twaz back den nd no more...
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
ikp120:
Assumption is one of the worst crimes against humanity but most people don't know. Na wa o.
bless u bro!!! cool
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
A girl who reserves her hymen for a future husband but isn't scared of using her asshole isn't near a virgin in my opinion. Like seriously, so if we're counting virgins, this your gf will appear too?.
lool... she isnt my gf in anyway tho...
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
See as una dey chat like how we chat for 2go those years while in secondary school

shame on you

just do what ever you like...............lemme pitch my dick here and read comments jareh
cow at least u grabbd d info!!! u so low 4 pointing dat out!!!
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:
be lying 2 urself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
really so wat if shez d one? fine grl ma azz!!! collect dia innocence my ballz!!! m neva doin such again nd d anal stuff was way bak den undecided
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 24, 2017
spencerlouis:
really so wat if shez d one? fine grl ma azz!!! collect dia innocence my ballz!!! m neva doin such again nd d anal stuff was way bak den undecided
no be u dey ur dp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg carry ur okra soup tori dey go , u neva bath
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2017
pele1988:
mad man what are you waiting for, go ahead
foolish goat m waiting 4 betta advice 4 her 4rm sensible pple!!! definitely not a cow lyk u undecided

1 Like

Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2017
Refiner make i photoshop yansh put? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 12:06am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:
no be u dey ur dp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg carry ur okra soup tori dey go , u neva bath
eiyaa I feel so sorri 4 u nd trust me u dnt wanna kno y grin
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by refiner(f): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:
Refiner make i photoshop yansh put? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Waka! angry

1 Like

Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 24, 2017
spencerlouis:
u ar a grede Q cow!!! munu whu ask 4 ur opnion go solve ur own shittyy probs aturu!!!

Yap, definitely grade A & seeingbur face, i think you might be a crook too, i just hope God intervenes in d case of ur innocent future daughter, May thunder strike guys like u b4 they get close to any innocent young lady. This world is so rotten...chai
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by herlarho(m): 5:10am On Jun 24, 2017
give me her number
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 5:44am On Jun 24, 2017
Badgers14:
Send me her contact, Let me talk sense into her head.
Hahaha where dem dey see you be that cheesy
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 5:45am On Jun 24, 2017
You claim you have moral uprightness but you can do anal with her

Kudos bro!

Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by triplec93(m): 6:14am On Jun 24, 2017
spencerlouis:
lyk I said!!! it was whn I WAS a man hoee undecided
y stop being a hoe, u are meant to be one,aturu.
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by softwerk(f): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2017
Badgers14:
Send me her contact, Let me talk sense into her head.

OP kindly contact Airforce1 or IamAirforce1 that is his stock in trade angry

He's a professional in these matters grin
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by onyedika946(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Amateur, u had a private chat n u re making it public.
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by Davidlekkzy(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2017
Who tell u say she b virgin self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2017
triplec93:
y stop being a hoe, u are meant to be one,aturu.
lol u ar jst so foolish! go take care of ur slf frst.
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2017
Jiang:

Yap, definitely grade A & seeingbur face, i think you might be a crook too, i just hope God intervenes in d case of ur innocent future daughter, May thunder strike guys like u b4 they get close to any innocent young lady. This world is so rotten...chai
brilliant boy continue! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. / How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / Does True Love Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.