Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 (2368 Views)

Nokia 3.2 And Tecno Spark 4 Air Which One Have Best Performance / Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones / The Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones For November 2016 Released Antutu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by salford1: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
AnTuTu is a Chinese software benchmarking tool commonly used to benchmark phones and devices. Antutu is number one in the world when it comes to ranking phones according to performance. In the past April, many new models emerged in the mobile market, including many high-end models. In particular, end products powered by Snapdragon 835 mobile platform started to enter the market one after another. How Antutu performance ranking results have changed with the emergence of these new models? Antutu reveals our benchmark results for the global 10 best performance smartphones of April.
Statistical rules:

1.Score: average scores, not the highest scores (the actual running results may fluctuate, which is a normal phenomenon).

2.Period of data statistics: April 1, 2017 to April 30, 2017

3.Data amount: at least 1000 data samples for a single model.

htc U11, LG G6, Mi6, LG G6+, Moto Z2 and One Plus 5 are missing from the list as they were released later.

http://www.antutu.com/en/ranking/rank1.htm

See ranking below:

Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by stanboy28(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
stop posting shit... d iPhone 7plus has been dethrone.....were is xiaomi mi6..DAT is faster and better Dan d iPhone 7 plus.... and lot of the others...update ur list jor

1 Like

Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by eezeribe(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
OK
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by OVA200(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wow see scores when my phone and most of Infinix and Tecno phones never scored more than 40000+.
By the way Where is LG G6?
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by OVA200(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
stanboy28:
stop posting shit... d iPhone 7plus has been dethrone.....were is xiaomi mi6..DAT is faster and better Dan d iPhone 7 plus.... and lot of the others...update ur list jor
Bro they are not talking about fastness here and when the phone is produced, they are talking about antutu score which combine all aspects of the phone.
iPhone should be dethrone? They produce quality phone that last a decade not all this Tecno and Infinix scamming us, and even do you think iPhone will be dethrone by Xiaomi?

But I also think the mi6 suppose to be there.

2 Likes

Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by salford1: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
OVA200:
Bro they are not talking about fastness here and when the phone is produced, they are talking about antutu score which combine all aspects of the phone.
Mi6 was launched in April. Probably after the test had been conducted.
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by OVA200(m): 12:06am On Jun 24, 2017
salford1:

Mi6 was launched in April. Probably after the test had been conducted.
Am not detesting the fact that it's suppose to be there am just againsting your claim on fastness and dethroning of iphone
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by salford1: 1:58am On Jun 24, 2017
OVA200:
Am not detesting the fact that it's suppose to be there am just againsting your claim on fastness and dethroning of iphone
but iphone is on top 3 atleast for now.
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by OVA200(m): 2:37am On Jun 24, 2017
salford1:

but iphone is on top 3 atleast for now.
Bro this is not a personal opinion or just random ranking, over 1000 phones tested before scoring so you see iPhone is not there base on partial or love, the only mistake they did was that they suppose to score mi6 and LG G6 too
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by salford1: 5:13am On Jun 24, 2017
OVA200:
Bro this is not a personal opinion or just random ranking, over 1000 phones tested before scoring so you see iPhone is not there base on partial or love, the only mistake they did was that they suppose to score mi6 and LG G6 too
You missed the comment below in the original post.

2.Period of data statistics: April 1, 2017 to April 30, 2017

htc U11, LG G6, Mi6, LG G6+, Moto Z2 and One Plus 5 are missing from the list as they were released later.
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by Mynd44: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2017
You will never find Tecno, Infinix and those other crap here
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2017
Mynd44:
You will never find Tecno, Infinix and those other crap here

It's high time you and your folks stop all this your rubbish of downgrading easily accessible pocket friendly devices.. if the maker of those devices you mention up there power up their device to have such benchmarks with those premium devices, will you bring out over 250k to buy?.. it is your clique that will still scream tecno or infinix for 250k?.. what's you people's problem?., what happened to live and let live. You won't buy, allow those that would buy to buy. The average Nigerian you see on the street today can still afford a smartphone thanks to them! Not everyone knows how to order other pocket friendly devices from online stores. So quit the attitude already..

1 Like

Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by OVA200(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2017
salford1:

You missed the comment below in the original post.

Why are still repeating this seems you have comprehending issue, read all what I typed up there from beginning I have stated it there that they made a mistake not including mi6, LG G6 and co. and I did quote you because you are talking about fastness and dethroning iPhone.
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by OVA200(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2017
KillerFrost:

It's high time you and your folks stop all this your rubbish of downgrading easily accessible pocket friendly devices.. if the maker of those devices you mention up there power up their device to have such benchmarks with those premium devices, will you bring out over 250k to buy?.. it is your clique that will still scream tecno or infinix for 250k?.. what's you people's problem?., what happened to live and let live. You won't buy, allow those that would buy to buy. The average Nigerian you see on the street today can still afford a smartphone thanks to them! Not everyone knows how to order other pocket friendly devices from online stores. So quit the attitude already..
That is what give them avenue to provide substandard phone? because of ever wanting to beat down price? they are scamming us bro
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2017
OVA200:
That is what give them avenue to provide substandard phone? because of ever wanting to beat down price? they are scamming us bro

what is substandard about their device?.. their midrange devices are what it should be.. midrange!. . their benchmark scores are as expected. I personally used the j8 for 9 good months before giving it out..and it lived up to expectations . have u seen the benchmark of their flagship... p6+? Cmon cut me the crap.. if you wanna talk about the price compared to what other midrange devices offer that peeps ship in personally from china, don't forget that these companies here in nija pay custom duty fees, they promote their brand via ads etc.. you don't expect the price to be same as it is with companies who have no business with Nigerian market
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by OVA200(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2017
KillerFrost:

what is substandard about their device?.. their midrange devices are what it should be.. midrange!. . their benchmark scores are as expected. I personally used the j8 for 9 good months before giving it out..and it lived up to expectations . have u seen the benchmark of their flagship... p6+? Cmon cut me the crap.. if you wanna talk about the price compared to what other midrange devices offer that peeps ship in personally from china, don't forget that these companies here in nija pay custom duty fees, they promote their brand via ads etc.. you don't expect the price to be same as it is with companies who have no business with Nigerian market
Bro their phone is substandard I repeat, am also once a Tecno fan and to be sincere I admire Infinix too but I give up on both when a motorola 1.2 dual core beat Tecno 1.5 quard core they should produce the best quality for the price not​ lying on paper and producing phone like clone. About those Chinese based phone you mentioned; I am using Oukitel u20 plus which I bought for 29K and my roommate is using Infinix note 3 60K+ and you can't​ believe my phone of 1.5 Quad core beat note 3 2.5 octa core flawlessly in speed test you might not believe it when I get to school I will do a video and upload it here for all to see and not only in speed test it beat it in all aspect except the camera at night with the flash light, you won't believe note 3 can't keep just killer bean unleashed (game of 43MB) in the background while open like 5 more app.

My uncle is using note 2 and as you can guess I did test for both phone and my phone beat it too flawlessly almost in all aspect except speaker.

One of my course mate is using Infinix hot 4 pro and I compare both my phone and it but it tried pretty well but still end up the second best.

My uncle, roommate Hate my phone so much that they can destroy it when am not around grin Are you telling me the like 30K+ different between both phone is paid in duties and clearance or what you called it, am not talking about price here but their octa core should be octa core and not lying to us in paper and making us believe it truly octa core, don't you Wonder how MTK quad core beat their own MTK octa core. the only infinix phone that I can recommend is hot note the phone really try with it spec.

1 Like

Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by stanboy28(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
OVA200:
iPhone should be dethrone? They produce quality phone that last a decade not all this Tecno and Infinix scamming us, and even do you think iPhone will be dethrone by Xiaomi?

loll.....d iPhone will be dethroned very soon..just a Mata of time
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by FellaL: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
let them know

stanboy28:
loll.....d iPhone will be dethroned very soon..just a Mata of time
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by gabe: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
OVA200:
i agree. I couldn't believe it when i saw the specs of bb z10, clocking at 1.5GHz with 2gb RAM/16gb ROM. Mid range phone made in 2013 has better processor than 2017 phones
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by Gptech(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
OVA200:
Bro their phone is substandard I repeat, am also once a Tecno fan and to be sincere I admire Infinix too but I give up on both when a motorola 1.2 dual core beat Tecno 1.5 quard core they should produce the best quality for the price not​ lying on paper and producing phone like clone. About those Chinese based phone you mentioned; I am using Oukitel u20 plus which I bought for 29K and my roommate is using Infinix note 3 60K+ and you can't​ believe my phone of 1.5 Quad core beat note 3 2.5 octa core flawlessly in speed test you might not believe it when I get to school I will do a video and upload it here for all to see and not only in speed test it beat it in all aspect except the camera at night with the flash light, you won't believe note 3 can't keep just killer bean unleashed (game of 43MB) in the background while open like 5 more app.

My uncle is using note 2 and as you can guess I did test for both phone and my phone beat it too flawlessly almost in all aspect except speaker.

One of my course mate is using Infinix hot 4 pro and I compare both my phone and it but it tried pretty well but still end up the second best.

My uncle, roommate Hate my phone so much that they can destroy it when am not around grin Are you telling me the like 30K+ different between both phone is paid in duties and clearance or what you called it, am not talking about price here but their octa core should be octa core and not lying to us in paper and making us believe it truly octa core, don't you Wonder how MTK quad core beat their own MTK octa core. the only infinix phone that I can recommend is hot note the phone really try with it spec.
You better hire body guards for your phone grin.

Well, core count doesn't totally /mostly determine the speed with which a phone delivers, it's the processor that matters, that's one reason a dual core device can outperform a deca core one.

About the import duties and adverts, just leave people to keep making flimsy excuses for them, after arriving at ridiculous prices, they blame it on adverts, at some point they blamed the crashing Naira. They will soon launch a device with MTK x30 and price it 180k, the day they launch a snapdragon device, they will probably sell for over 200k, and people will always be here to defend them, because tax for Nigeria nr easy, even NEPA go soon affect price too, plus fuel hike. grin grin grin
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by stanboy28(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2017
FellaL:
let them know
thank u bro
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by FellaL: 1:14am On Jun 30, 2017
you're welcome bro

stanboy28:
thank u bro
Re: Global Top 10 Best Performance Smartphones, Quarter 1 2017 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Salford1,a simple no would do it.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Faint, MTN Night Plan Must Be Activated Twice Biko Or I Faint Today! / New Glo Unlimited Browsing For 2019 / Etisalat Ramadan Data Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.