Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN (26545 Views)

Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
patval:
am beginning to like the stupidity of that slowpoke behind this monicker because each time he try to mock Biafra, zoogeria dullard in chief (almajiri daura buhari) develops another impairment. from ear to scrotum, brain, speech etc. may be this lie he dished out now will make President Buhari loose sight.
E pain sister zombie with a scar on the lip. When will you remove the scar na?
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
patval:

I cover my head with blood of God, inviting me to a skull mining event where the safety of my head is uncertain will never be accepted. My skull is too precious for basket face skull mining so go to hell with your invitation.
Which god, Or are you saying you cover your head with the blood of your new god albino. he he he he. Cannibals.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
patval:

my friend stop consoling ur mumuism with which you voted this rebranded failure into 21st century government. buhari has or better still had penchant for bloodletting and causing human inflicted pain on innocent people.he did it before I was born and I read it in available literature and to my greatest bewilderment, he repeated it in my lifetime so I don't see him more valuable than my IPOB Brethren he massacred and dump in shallow graves.
I will surely die one day but never in a manner that will portray me as a living tragedy ,a mistake of creation, affliction with breath, which buhari epitomized.
that dude behind ipobexposed monicker cannot deny that he is a stationed bmc in nairaland and seun cannot deny that the reason why he allowed the guy to be infesting his blog with fake news is not the same reason why the budget of lai Mohammed is bigger than budget of ministry of works.
As for Biafra agitation, it is now a movement with human face so the best zoogeria can do is either to let US go or allow US go by ourselves.
my neighbours from hydraulic soup federation in their myopic calculation thought that since their coalition with almajiris arewas brought them aso villa,they will take all the bounties that is due for the southern zoogeria with ease forgetting that Freedom entered labour room to deliver Biafra as at January 2012 when Jonathan increased fuel price but due to partial equity then, it couldn't get delivered but as God may have it, dullard buhari facilitated a caesarian operation by his dump policies which successfully gave birth to much anticipated Biafra.
God bless the land of Rising Sun!!!!!
Do they tie you down from your breast?
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
patval:

I don't blame you because they say failure is an orphan, am sure that by this time in 2015, you were among those chanting sai baba but now the dullard failed both himself and followers, you are now playing your two-faced ewedu character by withdrawing your chants.
the fact remains that there are two camp of activists in zoogeria, those in the apc camp who supports anything against Biafra because they are either favoured by this demonic government or are hoping for a chunk from those in the corridors of power and those in Democratic camp who saw reasons with Biafra agitation, they may not be from the East but are convinced that Nigeria has expired so need to be divided.
you cannot tell me that you are not in the apc camp because though you may disassociate with Daura President, you are happy that osinbande will surely succeed him.
Honestly speaking, your English is a disaster.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Kellibae(f): 12:44am On Jun 26, 2017
mukhcech:

How can a girl be this stupid. Mtchseww

trash!!
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Kellibae(f): 12:45am On Jun 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

[s]so I will post on their webpage. post up to 10 blogs then post on their newspaper.

do u have a problem[/s]

Ur doom is comming soon.
Keep lying
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 6:19am On Jun 26, 2017
Michael004:
Honestly speaking, your English is a disaster.
professor johnbull,sophisticated ewedu skull miner. In all your sophisticated you and your tribe can only boast of ritual industry
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Michael004:
Do they tie you down from your breast?
ewedu skull, you better go and find umaru to interpret the message your stinking dullard sent as sallah message.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Michael004:
Which god, Or are you saying you cover your head with the blood of your new god albino. he he he he. Cannibals.
deep down your ewedu chocked head, you know quite well that ur fallen tribe from sky can never breed a man with balls like Nnamdi Nwachineke KANU. ur ratak hero called it a quit nobody chased him and attempt by ur aare ona-kakanfo made him a scapegoat. you think we don't know about ur basket face plus basket heart jealousy toward KANU?
who pass you son pass even your ancestors.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2017
Michael004:
E pain sister zombie with a scar on the lip. When will you remove the scar na?
God in his boundless wisdom knew that people from hydraulic tribe harbours largest part of human treachery, that is why he recommended that a basket should be drawn on the face of every ewedu child so as to distinguish them among the people of the world as a cursed nation, skull miners and ritual experts. Don't bother about a scar but your basket face
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

God in his boundless wisdom knew that people from hydraulic tribe harbours largest part of human treachery, that is why he recommended that a basket should be drawn on the face of every ewedu child so as to distinguish them among the people of the world as a cursed nation, skull miners and ritual experts. Don't bother about a scar but your basket face
Stale already. Leave where you are in osun and go back home. Mrs scar lip. So them never use your skull in that osun, don't worry, you your head will soon go. Cannibal. God know the mark on afonja face is an identity and he's proud of it. Unlike yours on the lip that you never wanted and can't show in public. That will also makes guys run for their dear lives. I know the scar is making you feel ashamed. Sorry OK, there is nothing you can do. It has come to stay hehehehe scar lips.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

deep down your ewedu chocked head, you know quite well that ur fallen tribe from sky can never breed a man with balls like Nnamdi Nwachineke KANU. ur ratak hero called it a quit nobody chased him and attempt by ur aare ona-kakanfo made him a scapegoat. you think we don't know about ur basket face plus basket heart jealousy toward KANU?
who pass you son pass even your ancestors.
Epistle from pained cockroach. Hehehehe
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

professor johnbull,sophisticated ewedu skull miner. In all your sophisticated you and your tribe can only boast of ritual industry
Bla, bla, bla, no common sense in all. You sure you know your father? I am sure you don't know your father, how can you when you were produced from baby factory plc. Someone said you ppl don't celebrate Father's Day, you only celebrate production's day. Scar lip. he he he he. Better go and register for your own work so you can start your own production. Still no improvement on grammar. Typical BIMBOOOOOO
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Michael004:
Bla, bla, bla, no common sense in all. You sure you know your father? I am sure you don't know your father, how can you when you were produced from baby factory plc. Someone said you ppl don't celebrate Father's Day, you only celebrate production's day. Scar lip. he he he he. Better go and register for your own work so you can start your own production. Still no improvement on grammar. Typical BIMBOOOOOO
whether baby factory or baby production, it can't be compared with skull mining for ritual.
we aid procreation through baby factory while your wicked basket face tribe are bent on terminating humanity through escalated human sacrifice.
hydraulic soup is tantamount to mgbati mgbati
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Michael004:
I can't be more pained than your retarded hero who after all his consideration of life options settled for ratak tongue
Michael004:
I can't be more pained than your retarded hero who after all his consideration of life options settled for ratak
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2017
Michael004:
Stale already. Leave where you are in osun and go back home. Mrs scar lip. So them never use your skull in that osun, don't worry, you your head will soon go. Cannibal. God know the mark on afonja face is an identity and he's proud of it. Unlike yours on the lip that you never wanted and can't show in public. That will also makes guys run for their dear lives. I know the scar is making you feel ashamed. Sorry OK, there is nothing you can do. It has come to stay hehehehe scar lips.
Lollll!!!! see olodo and threat, skull miners only mine skulls with basket face so you are not safe.
if they can mine the skull of awolowo and abiola, is it your wretched household they will spare?
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

Lollll!!!! see olodo and threat, skull miners only mine skulls with basket face so you are not safe.
if they can mine the skull of awolowo and abiola, is it your wretched household they will spare?
cockroach go home.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

Hehehe, e pain am, scar lip. Cannibal, go home. leave west. Shameless awhile from wretched impoverished generation.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2017
Michael004:
cockroach go home.
Lolll!!! see basket face, hydraulic gulper.
as if you get home, that your swampy hut where you and your entire generation squat. stroll enter estates around you and see where Igbo people settled while your generation who are the landlord spend your misery life in swamp

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

I can't be more pained than your retarded hero who after all his consideration of life options settled for ratak tongue
I can't be more pained than your retarded hero who after all his consideration of life options settled for ratak
Stale, all of us k of how your useless ojukrook dressed like a woman and ran away at night after wasting your stupid zombie ancestors life. Awoo in death is important and recognisable, but your useless wretched low life father is as useless as P in psychology. He's not useful to the nation, not useful to his society. Oh, do you even know your father, forgotten you are a product of baby factory. A product of different sperm. No wonder she has different colors, hehehe. Scar lip hehehe

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

whether baby factory or baby production, it can't be compared with skull mining for ritual.
we aid procreation through baby factory while your wicked basket face tribe are bent on terminating humanity through escalated human sacrifice.
hydraulic soup is tantamount to mgbati mgbati
How does this taste in your mouth he he he. How do you manage eating this alien stinking irritating poo you ppl call soup. Take a look at it, can you differentiate both.

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Michael004:
Stale, all of us k of how your useless ojukrook dressed like a woman and ran away at night after wasting your stupid zombie ancestors life. Awoo in death is important and recognisable, but your useless wretched low life father is as useless as P in psychology. He's not useful to the nation, not useful to his society. Oh, do you even know your father, forgotten you are a product of baby factory. A product of different sperm. No wonder she has different colors, hehehe. Scar lip hehehe
you see why I called you olodo, your awolowo took ratak, abiola's skull was mined while he was still alive which his son lamented months back how you mofos shared his father's human parts in prison.aregbesola and co. recently mined the skull of adeleke who was a former governor and a sitting senator! chaiiiiii!!!!! afonja is indeed a cursed tribe.
I don't blame God for chasing your ancestor oduduwa from sky cos afonja does not spare any basket face head in carrying out his skull mining activities
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2017
Michael004:
How does this taste in your mouth he he he. How do you manage eating this alien stinking irritating poo you ppl call soup. Take a look at it, can you differentiate both.
olodo in chief, so you have been learning how to cook Igbo soup. looking at it shows that it is an effort by an afonjo to prepare Igbo food.
Igbo nsala always has thickener, azu amu like you
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Michael004:

chief olodo, you are right about the recognition given to your ratak hero, after all ratak company used his face to send a warning message to consumers of the product not to use the product on edibles or allow their kids play with it
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

chief olodo, you are right about the recognition given to your ratak hero, after all ratak company used his face to send a warning message to consumers of the product not to use the product on edibles or allow their kids play with it
E pain am, daughter of a nobody. Omo, some guys dey try o. Them no even get taste at all. Some Yoruba demons must have dealt with your kpuku hahaha. Yoruba boys are not smiling. Kudos to them wherever they are. Them dem try sha. Then no get taste. wetin happen to your neck that e enter inside like that, poverty right. You should know what your mate are doing na, less than 200naira, your thing Don wet already. Scar lip
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

olodo in chief, so you have been learning how to cook Igbo soup. looking at it shows that it is an effort by an afonjo to prepare Igbo food.
Igbo nsala always has thickener, azu amu like you
Hehehehe cooking igbo soup, me cooking poo that my dog can't even take. poo eaterrrrr. Spit. I can't even move closer to that poo not to talk of giving it to my enemy. Talking about it self makes me wanna vomit. Spit. What an horrible pic.
Graphic, viewer discretion is advised.

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

you see why I called you olodo, your awolowo took ratak, abiola's skull was mined while he was still alive which his son lamented months back how you mofos shared his father's human parts in prison.aregbesola and co. recently mined the skull of adeleke who was a former governor and a sitting senator! chaiiiiii!!!!! afonja is indeed a cursed tribe.
I don't blame God for chasing your ancestor oduduwa from sky cos afonja does not spare any basket face head in carrying out his skull mining activities
Hahaha, see this baby rat o. Someone that doesn't know when to start sentence with capital letter, doesn't know when to use comma and full stop. They are even claiming is really hehehehe. Wonderful. They have no history so they started claiming israel. Shameless tribe. Spit on your tribe. Alaye Eeru.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Michael004:
Hahaha, see this baby rat o. Someone that doesn't know when to start sentence with capital letter, doesn't know when to use comma and full stop. They are even claiming is really hehehehe. Wonderful. They have no history so they started claiming israel. Shameless tribe. Spit on your tribe. Alaye Eeru.
olodo in chief,u read wrote abi.
if u go through My write-ups again, u will understand that I use small character when writing about urchins like u and ur cursed tribesmen

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
patval:

olodo in chief,u read wrote abi.
if u go through My write-ups again, u will understand that I use small character when writing about urchins like u and ur cursed tribesmen
Mrs scar lip. You mean your tribesmen are cursed. Wonderful. No wonderrrrrrr.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by najoke: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kellibae:

trash!!
Did someone just say you are girl… .kikiki… .you this she-male grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2556634_haiiirr_jpeg5ee51191524d27cc35e4f1bb61ae20cb

1 Like

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by najoke: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Michael004:
Hehehehe cooking igbo soup, me cooking poo that my dog can't even take. poo eaterrrrr. Spit. I can't even move closer to that poo not to talk of giving it to my enemy. Talking about it self makes me wanna vomit. Spit. What an horrible pic.
Graphic, viewer discretion is advised.
Naa…… this is more graphic…… igbo food=shiit… ..yuk… ..vomits.. grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5549958_img20170625182958443_jpeg3e16a41a9dd9b08366b3fdd6df2ec4b1
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Kellibae(f): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
najoke:

[s]Did someone just say you are girl… .kikiki… .you this she-male grin grin grin[/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2556634_haiiirr_jpeg5ee51191524d27cc35e4f1bb61ae20cb

Trash!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Ready For All Dem Bad People - Dino Melaye Says As He Steps Out In Camouflage / Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.