Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

OAU Is Over Rated Pompous University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Is Over Rated Pompous University. (1104 Views)

OAU Is Not Joining ASUU Strike / POEM: Why OAU Is Great And Still Remain The Greatest. / Reply To 'reason Why Oau Is Not The Best' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Is Over Rated Pompous University. by BaEnki(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Damn! Obafemi Awolowo University is pretty well over-rated with blunt professors, bad student welfarism.

I'm surely writing an article on this subject matter.

Y'all watch out for this.

Edited: I'm so sorry guys, I won't be able to write more on this subject now due to some reasons, but in the future, I'll surely do that.
Re: OAU Is Over Rated Pompous University. by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
lol.

we are waiting for the said article!!

wey my zobo and kunu?.

OAU folks will son call u a pained somebody.
that u are pained cos oau denied u admission.
that's the only thing they sabi talk
Re: OAU Is Over Rated Pompous University. by Desyner: 2:47am On Jun 24, 2017
All public unis are. How many go far in intl ranking? None. They only know how to churn out certificates and not good research topics or solutions. Our public uni system is inferior to Vendor based certifications like Cisco, MS, Oracle, HP, and industry regulated ones like ICAN, COMPTIA etc.
Re: OAU Is Over Rated Pompous University. by Kellibae(f): 2:59am On Jun 24, 2017
True
Re: OAU Is Over Rated Pompous University. by yusuff4u2c(m): 5:07am On Jun 24, 2017
Before you get your gun ready, don't forget that this particular school is a NIGERIAN public institution and whatever your judgement is going to be, you can never do away with that factor. Given the state of other public universities in the country with their attendant poor academic and welfare conditions, OAU may be bad, yes, but there are worse lots. The schools are simple reflection of the country as a whole and rather than subjectivity castigating a particular school, I will rather we start facing the problem as it is; Nigerian education system is in ruins and there is an emergency need to bring it back to life for the sake of everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Is Over Rated Pompous University. by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2017
BaEnki:
Damn! Obafemi Awolowo University is pretty well over-rated with blunt professors, bad student welfarism.

I'm surely writing an article on this subject matter.

Y'all watch out for this.

Haha. Baenki, How've you been bro??¿

Chillax man, OAU is horrible on welfare no doubt. But overrated??¿ Nah.

1 Like

Re: OAU Is Over Rated Pompous University. by Naturelover: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
I'm interested in this article of yours when it's ready and I hope it's going to contain salient points and not mere sentiments. enjoy the rest of your day

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of ASUU Strike On Students 2 (concluding Part) / Luth Refuse To Release The Dead Body Of Yabatech Best Student (image) / Akeredolu Increases Adekunle Ajasin Varsity School Fees From N25,000 To N180,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.