Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? (2402 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Leriebloom(f): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Childhood was fun af. I was whooped for hating eba grin grin I used to sneak to the balcony to throw eba to the next compound. I did this every chance I got grin grin when my parents found me out ehnn, the beating I received made me see stars grin I was also whooped for playing daddy and mummy game grin After that day, I didn't try it again grin grin Childhood was fun sha.
So guys, share your experiences

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by swiz123(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
For farting so loudly,which was seen as disrespectful even tho I didn't know anyone was around the corner
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by ashewoboy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Leriebloom:
Childhood was fun af. I was whooped for hating eba grin grin I used to sneak to the balcony to throw eba to the next compound. I did this every chance I got grin grin when my parents found me out ehnn, the beating I received made me see stars grin I was also whooped for playing daddy and mummy game grin After that day, I didn't try it again grin grin Childhood was fun sha.
So guys, share your experiences

my love, let's play adult, daddy and mummy playcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Leriebloom(f): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
swiz123:
For farting so loudly,which was seen as disrespectful even tho I didn't know anyone was around the corner

Lmao grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Leriebloom(f): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
ashewoboy:

my love, let's play adult, daddy and mummy playcheesy.

Lolz
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
faceme i face u dem dem

Poor people and nairaland lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by ashewoboy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lolz

that time boiz nvr get fluid, if you try am now, you go carry belle chukcheesy.

let me talk to you na. you know say e don tey wey i don dey on top you matter.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Homeboiy: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
I was whooped for doing daddy n mummy style with chi chi

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
I was beaten for the stupidest reasons

Lemme nor talk

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Victornezzar: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
na every week dem dey beat me
was very stubborn grin
I no dey hear go or come
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nothing undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Papiikush: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Came back late from school (7pm).

Reason: I went to look for flamboyant flowers at CMD for our biology practical and the next day is the deadline.

My parents searched for me every where... Well the rest was history cry
I passed the practical though, it was worth it. grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Victornezzar: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
itsJude:
faceme i face u dem dem

Poor people and nairaland lipsrsealed
What's wrong with u
y do u insult people dat are not dat rich
nawa ooo
God can bring u down if u keep on mocking people
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

It's obvious na English make dem beat u grin
grin grin I nor sey one pesin go wan overdo ..oya where I gbagaun now
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Leriebloom(f): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
ashewoboy:

that time boiz nvr get fluid, if you try am now, you go carry belle chukcheesy.

let me talk to you na. you know say e don tey wey i don dey on top you matter.

As in.. grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

It's obvious na English make dem beat u grin
Correct him if you think he made a blunder.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by HarryDuce(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mine is some what similar to yours.
I wanted bread and tea grin (I was little then), but my ma insisted i eat pasta. I was so furious, i almost wept (tears of anger grin ). I didn't eat the pasta, i dumped it in the loo. Immediately I did, my ma unexpectedly entered my room (was with the food in my room). She came to console me a bit and she found my plate empty and asked what happened to the food. I just looked at her blankly. Next thing, I received a resounding slap grin . I was reported to my dad and he flogged me Worst of it, I didn't go to school the next day cause dad said I shouldn't. He told my brother to report me to my class teacher. I felt so ashamed the next day in school. 'Twas awful.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by MayorSampson(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
I was playing football on the street, then I saw my dad coming back from work (my dad so much hates rough play), I sharply hid behind a car. My dad just walked past me like he never saw me.
Omo mehn dat day bloody ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Leriebloom(f): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:
Nothing undecided
Okay undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Victornezzar: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
Correct him if you think he made a blunder.
okay av heard
anything again undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Leriebloom(f): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
HarryDuce:
Mine is some what similar to yours.
I wanted bread and tea grin (I was little then), but my ma insisted i eat pasta. I was so furious, i almost wept (tears of anger grin ). I didn't eat the pasta, i dumped it in the loo. Immediately I did, my ma unexpectedly entered my room (was with the food in my room). She came to console me a bit and she found my plate empty and asked what happened to the food. I just looked at her blankly. Next thing, U received a resounding slap grin . I was reported to my dad and he flogged me Worst of it, I didn't go to school the next day cause dad said iIshouldn't. He told my brother to report me to my class teacher.. 'Twas awful.

Chai grin I can imagine mummy, daddy and even teacher beating u for one offense grin I feel your pain.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Leriebloom(f): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

What's wrong with u
y do u insult people dat are not dat rich
nawa ooo
God can bring u down if u keep on mocking people

Don't mind the dude jare
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Victornezzar: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Leriebloom:

Don't mind the dude jare
Heard his story 1 certain time like dah
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Filled our generator with kerosene instead of petrol.
Got d whooping of my life!
Someone cannot make mistake again.
Anyway that's all in d past.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Leriebloom(f): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

Heard his story 1 certain time like dah
I guess his story must be pretty sad.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Leriebloom(f): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nma27:
Filled our generator with kerosene instead of petrol.
Got d whooping of my life!
Someone cannot make mistake again.
Anyway that's all in d past.

Lol. DAT kind big mistake
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lol. DAT kind big mistake
Yea well, I was distracted
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Victornezzar: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Leriebloom:

I guess his story must be pretty sad.
If it's me i swear I could av deactivated long time ago
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Leriebloom(f): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nma27:
Yea well, I was distracted

Shitt happens sha
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Leriebloom(f): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

If it's me i swear I could av deactivated long time ago

Lolz

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by GoldenSpine24(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wey i go dey play video game for game centre (Mortal Kombat 4)..I dey form don na, den i con see my mumsy...Only the look for her eye make me drop pad. Na ear dem use take drag me go house da day. My ear almost cut....When we reach house and mumsy don change from skirt to that white short knicker, I know say i don die...shey flog me so tay, even she con begin cry....

Guess what?

The next three days, i dey game centre... I was that addicted..
The year was 2002...Feb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by HarryDuce(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Leriebloom:

Chai grin I can imagine mummy, daddy and even teacher beating u for one offense grin I feel your pain.
Lol, Pretty much. I couldn't talk to anyone in school the next day. I felt everyone knew my secret. Luckily, my teacher told no one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like / Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation / Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.