Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) (21668 Views)

Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by victorisreal02: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fulani Man Killed By Unknown Hoodlums In A Bush At Uniabuja P-Site

Around 9:05pm a fulani man was attacked by unknown hoodlums, believed to be some male students of the university of Abuja (which is unconfirmed for now).

The fulani man was brutally attacked with machetes cuts all over his body, all efforts to save his life were to no avail, as he died in attempt of saving his life (by the school’s medical team).

9jaflaver news team during investigations, learnt that the hoodlums were screaming at him (the fulani man) to leave the school premises, due to fear of fulani herdmen attack, but the hoodlums took laws to their hands by implementing forceful actions, which led to the fulani man lynched to death.

Investigations are still ongoing to arrest suspects of this brutal murder

May his sould rest in peace

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/fulani-man-killed-by-unknown-hoodlums-in-a-bush-at-uniabuja-p-site/

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Homeboiy: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Not bad

qoute me n die tonight

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Nbote(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jus last week Sunday, d same fulanis kidnapped a Chinese national while d others who were with him barely escaped before going to get help around dat same locale...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by akaahs(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Na their turn to feel d pain. Quote me ND loss ur destiny

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by HRich(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
He was killed Near Buhari's Office

24 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by macaranta(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Violence everywhere... angry

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Capsule101(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Good for them let dem also feel d kind of pain dey had caused dere victims families

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by free2ryhme: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by 40kobo77: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sane Nigerian's 1- Fulani 0

Tired of reading of only Fulani killing other Nigerian's as if we are Catfish for peppersoup.

Quote me and Boborisky or whatever that bleaching guy's name is,will visit you this night.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by martyns303(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
It was only a matter of time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by zonax(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
No matter who it's meted out on, jungle justice and taking another person's life is still a crime and should be frowned at.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Just watch as they mobilize for revenge. If you know anyone in UNIABJ tell that person to come and stay home for 6 months

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
E good
I dey happy

6 Likes

I see.
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Yomit71(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
homeboi u're mad
i need a babe

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by sonoarthur95(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
hian...I'm here to observe comments
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
funny enough, homeboi and the others typing good for dem are Christians.
shaa, the Nigerian Christianity is Screwed up.. God preached loving our Enemies, and a paspor publicly told his followers to kill people of other Religion on sight...
God preached NO discrimination" but a catholic Church somewhere is rejecting in totality a bishop appointed by the pope from ministering to them because he is from another Igbo tribe.
The Bible preached against love of money, Nigerian Christianity tells you that there is a million dollar contract waiting for you, that there is a car and a house, where you only need to sow a seed in church to collect the key.

Christ spent his time preaching to people in the field, and using the litle money and food to feed them.. Today our churches build Stadium like edifice, and the pastor wants the poor widow to sell all her husband property to pay tithe so that like the woman that fed Elisha, she will hv plenty oil.
A woman in my place that preaches to me "JW", buys kerogine 170 per liter and sells #250. I showed her the portion that preach against making undue profit and she tells me " Idionghorke mkpo osong"

The thing is, Christianity in Nigeria is soooo Screwed up, Christians are mostly the onces sowing the seeds of hate and discord...
Christians are here celebrating the gruesome murder of another, because he is Fulani, because he is Muslim.

shaa me, I try my best to preach love as much as I can, Its the only mandate that Christ asked.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by xcolanto(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Bloogers and lies! What in this picture indicates that the man laying down there is Fulani? You mean anyone can just be killed and its termed Fulani? I see some desperate attempts to make Fulani people look more like victims than aggressor that they are.
This is BS! As we can not ascertain the facts of this news via the source and the picture put before us. undecided

21 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by ivolt: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
What is it with news of herdsmen being portrayed as victims these days ?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by ziga: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Not bad

qoute me n die tonight

Wouldn't be bad if the same happened to you too.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by IRIEBOY(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
hmm..Fulani's don't forgive or forget.. uni abuja be ready for war...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by gragraboy: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
e no go pass confirm men for that school
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by sapientia(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
r
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Sleyanya1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
It is unconfirmed yet who attacked them yet, and you're adding BELIEVED to be students in the school, that's very wrong.

Maybe when you hear herdsmen attacks UNIABUJA students, many dead, you'll probably be happy about that.

It is unconfirmed yet, please leave it at that.

R.I.P to the Herdsman,
So unfortunate.

22 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by fransixe(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jokes apart, is fulani herds man looking for in a school environment? The grassland outside campus is not enough for them shey?..

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by vic155: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Not bad

qoute me n die tonight

You are very stupid! I pray they ll the same to ur father. Useless waste sparms

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Segadem(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Liar, Fulani no dhey black like this

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by IRIEBOY(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
BlackAfrican:
Just watch as they mobilize for revenge. If you know anyone in UNIABJ tell that person to come and stay home for 6 months
GBAM

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
I detest jungle justice but who the hell does these Fulani people think they are. Do they think that because Buhari is their president they should rear cattle anywhere even schools?. Tomorrow they will start raping students.
This should teach them a lesson, thats if they can ever learn. Fullish Hausas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by elebjosh: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
I am kind of surprised by some comments I'm seeing shocked

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Mekanus(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kill em all moafucker herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by fransixe(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
If not trouble, What is he looking for in the campus sef?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cult War In Rivers: 16 Killed In Shootout / 300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences / Calabar Church-Ritual Items Are Drama Costumes; Blood From Goat, Chicken- Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.