Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,553 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) (14016 Views)

Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Just In: Dino melaye sues IGP, After Regains Freedoom / Senate Recall: Dino Melaye Becomes Prayer Warrior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
The battle for the recall of Senator Dino Melaye is taking another turn as the senator has approached Federal High Abuja to sue the Independent National electoral Commission.

The case file is as attached.

The battle just got started

https://www.vintageinfo.com.ng/dino-sue-inec-exposes-onojas-corruption-case/

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dino is a dead man walking..... cool

And the economy is not favourable to 3rd class degree holders at present..... grin

13 Likes

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by Jazzlite: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fireworks have begun. Please yahaya should not​pay any kogi worker ... They truly deserve no pay.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by StepTwo: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
The 8th senate without Dino--------- that one sef na senate?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by subtlemee(f): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sitting and crossing my leg,balancing my elbow on my lap to support my chin and watching this drama...I'm sure more cans of worms will blow open soon and people will be looking for where to hide their faces in shame

People's father and grandfather embarrassing themselves anyhow,mtscheeew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by SHOPPERS(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
He won this again by a twist... validity of the signatures and there signatories.

5 Likes

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Polithieves
Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 12:31am On Jun 24, 2017
SHOPPERS:
He won this again by a twist... validity of the signatures and there signatories.

You dey enter class.. As far as am concerned, this is just to keep us busy for another 3 weeks again..

7 Likes

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 12:42am On Jun 24, 2017
Frankiss44:

You dey enter class.. As far as am concerned, this is just to keep us busy for another 3 weeks again..

You just said it all,APC has perfected the act of distracting Nigerians from their main problems

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by seanet02: 12:50am On Jun 24, 2017
Dinosaur​ is scared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:21am On Jun 24, 2017
Kogi state people well done, with this he will be busy in court to avoid being recall. DINO Won't find time to be talking rubbish again grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 3:01am On Jun 24, 2017
Let the battle continue na dem dem,dino thief,INEC kidnappers of vote to qualify the unqualify,APC government is just a joke just look at how the are lomancing themselves in the name of recalling Dino and Dino suing INEC
Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 3:33am On Jun 24, 2017
Ipob your "roll" model requires your assistance no amount of lie is to small to assist.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 3:51am On Jun 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
Ipob your "roll" model requires your assistance no amount of lie is to small to assist.
Na Buhari brother

1 Like

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by emmasege: 4:48am On Jun 24, 2017
Politicians, they are always steps ahead of the electorates.

While I personally don't support his recall which has Bello and Smart Adeyemi written all over it, i think the latest move is just to slow down the process of his recall. This case might still end up in the supreme court before INEC finally decides to revoke his certificate of return. By the time the case is finally decided at the Apex court, we'll be preparing for 2019 voting exercise, that's if the supreme court has ruled over it before 2019.

10 Likes

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by Iamwrath: 5:11am On Jun 24, 2017
lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thats a sign pf defeat

1 Like

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by xcolanto(m): 6:35am On Jun 24, 2017
Lovely! They think they can kick dino out after using him to embarrass and oppose the past government so viciously? They don't know that dino isn't afraid to get dirty with a pig (bello) sponsoring all these rubbish against him. Dino is not a man you can pull down so easily and for that to happen many would go down with him!

So let the battle begin!
My stakes are for dino cool

3 Likes

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by PetrePan(m): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2017
There's fire on the mountain already..there is fear in this man's eye already..i no fit laff

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by Oche211(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2017
Drama king dino, wait nd let them recall u first b4 u begin the drama.
Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by Alisegun(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2017
lol...

Nicki Minaj Want you to see her big breat As she Open Something on istagram Video - Watch Video
Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2017
This Dino guy has shown that our politicians have no shame or credibility..

I can't imagine a western lawmaker going this far to retain a seat..

It's a service for fuuc*k sake and if the electorates don't desire your stewardship anymore, why go all out to fight?

If you have no hidden secrets or agenda that is?

So pathetic..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by theSpark(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2017
Dino Dino Bambino grin

He's not going anywhere. Not his fan but if I were a betting man my money would be on his head. Look at the people he's beefing, Sen Smart and Gov Bello, both of them are not as Street as Dino. Dino that was fighting right from his days in the House of Representatives.

This matter will drag on and before you know it it's election time and Igala people will remove Gov Bello.

9 Likes

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by malakus(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
ahh
Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by Segadem(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ok
abeg who is this DM? [Dino Melaye]
Is he a Defensive Midfielder?
Abeg I no be politician na footballer I be grin

1 Like

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by emerituzprof(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
M here just to show my signature
Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
G
Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Shameless Dino. I guess he's no longer singing Ajekun IYA again. We will be waiting to see the irresponsible judge that will grant an injunction restraining INEC from carrying out their constitutional responsibility of verifying the signatures submitted by the petitioners.

1 Like

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by ugosonics: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by ugosonics: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Problem
Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by bumi10(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Let the politics begins

As long as Saraki was discharged by CCT and declares that he has no case to answer, Nigeria is really a zoo.

Am sorry to say that. Until I come up with another word to replace "zoo", I stand by it

4 Likes

Re: Recall: Dino Melaye Sues INEC (Photos) by fendorf(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / Power Outage disrupts Senate plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.