Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

A Few Things That I Love On The New Tecno Droipad 7D - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Few Things That I Love On The New Tecno Droipad 7D (768 Views)

Check Out Tecno Droipad 7D Specifications And Price / Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D / Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Few Things That I Love On The New Tecno Droipad 7D by BrownShawty(f): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
-Android 7.0 Nougat

Its actually not a new thing to see the nougat around,but then,I really admire the fact that you can open two apps at the same time on the 7-inch screen of the DroiPad 7D,its pretty cool,I like that.

-Kid Zone
I'm not totally enticed about this feature but then,on a second thought,this tablet is for everyone in the family with this kidzone,doesn't mean it's perfect for only the kids though...it doesn't do justice at all.

-7-inch display..
I don't know about you,but I'm a fan of large screens,because I love music videos on my phone or movies, so I'm good to go kiss

Although this tablet is for budget buyers smiley it's not a bad thing to be a budget buyer cool

Re: A Few Things That I Love On The New Tecno Droipad 7D by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
How does the kidzone work?
Re: A Few Things That I Love On The New Tecno Droipad 7D by kolexepana: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Top notch device.
Re: A Few Things That I Love On The New Tecno Droipad 7D by daphid25(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Mehn, see design!
Re: A Few Things That I Love On The New Tecno Droipad 7D by BrownShawty(f): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
daphid25:
Mehn, see design!
the design is really cool too,I concur
Re: A Few Things That I Love On The New Tecno Droipad 7D by BrownShawty(f): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
How does the kidzone work?
the kidzone is like a restriction for kids only to use..like just a few app would be available for them to use..its really cool
Re: A Few Things That I Love On The New Tecno Droipad 7D by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
BrownShawty:
the kidzone is like a restriction for kids only to use..like just a few app would be available for them to use..its really cool
oh nice,this is innovative
Re: A Few Things That I Love On The New Tecno Droipad 7D by Ennyholar: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lovely device
Re: A Few Things That I Love On The New Tecno Droipad 7D by Freak101(f): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Haha this kid zone got me tripping,like thats rare...Nigerians aren't really concerned about stuffs like that,well maybe when we start using tablets like this,we'd know the usefulness of the kidzone because for now,I dont really think its important.. Maybe its because I dont have kids grin parents might be able to relate sha

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M6 For Sale Or Swap / DC Links Data Company Is A Fraud, Dont Do Any Business With Them / New Iphone X Teardown Study Estimates Cost To Build Apple's Deluxe Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.