Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna (10696 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Quit Notice : Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal — Niger Delta Agitators / Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by mekstaniac(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Idiotas and illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
See as flatinnos dey beg just to stay with people they everyday describe as cows, almajiris, bloodthirsty etc. I thought Nigeria was supposed to be a zoo and the northerner the basest animal within it. Confused lots

15 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by vanbonattel: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Abi?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by mykh01(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
mod must be high or what?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by TheTrueSeeker: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by vanbonattel: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
GoroTango:
See as flatinnos dey beg just to stay with people they everyday describe as cows, almajiris, bloodthirsty etc. I thought Nigeria was supposed to be a zoo and the northerner the basest animal within it. Confused lots

Only in the zoo can people tell others where to live.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by StOla: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nne5:

Gbamest!!!

How exactly did those youths think the Igbos would move back while the country remains one?
Impossible.
If they want division,then referendum it is.

Not some silly ultimatums.

The same way some miscreant youths cannot be demanding for secession or a referendum, when their state governments and their elected legislators at the National Assembly have not requested for such

No silly requests by non-recognised representatives.

Incase you missed this part, even the elders have told IPOB miscreants to keep shut.

The Arewa youths are insisting that Igbo should leave because your people are calling for Biafra Republic, what’s your reaction to this?

The question, is it all the Igbo that are calling for it? It’s a few young men who did not witness the war, that are calling for it. You see, it’s just like a child who wants to put his hands into the fire, the elder knows that if he puts his hands into the fire, it will burn him. So, the elders of the Igbo are not really supporting the IPOB, we identify with the problem. Just like I told you, the issues, what’s provoking the agitation? The agitation is their own reaction. Their way of reacting and that’s not what the elders of the Igbo want.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by StOla: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
vanbonattel:

This is still a country that we call our own.If the country tells us to leave we will leave but if its individuals then its a question of the govt addressing the issues why they say we should leave.

So if the Arewa youth groups are just individuals who have no authority to tell parasites to leave, what is Kanu's group if not mere individuals to demand for anything when there's a government in each SE state and elected representatives at the National Assembly to make such demands?

Only in a zoo can a miscreant wake up and start demanding for secession or referendum when democratically elected representatives and state authorities have not requested such.

Only in a zoo, can such a person then turn around to call such country that disregards his delusional requests as a zoo.

10 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
vanbonattel:

Then get the hell out of the zoo and go live in your paradise. The doors are wide open

11 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Guyman02: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Arewa youths are led by Fulani and the Fulani dominated Hausa that have lost their identity due to forceful conversion to Islam by Uthman Dan Fodio.

Middle Belt have come out to say they are not part of Arewa but Middle Belt people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by talk2saintify(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by sukkot: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
okay the matter haf settle. igbo want to be part of nigeria. biafra is dead.

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Stevengold(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
When my grand parents narrated how they suffered during the war, i cried my eyes out. Honestly I won't wish my enemies to even experience war. Youths are shouting and making noise under the guise of Biafra . believe me, If war comes, they will beg for peace and it won't come. Even elders don't go protesting, cuz they know what it entails, they are shaky, they even tempted to deny the Biafra movement. Meanwhile Arewa youths should keep calm. Nobody is going anywhere. They should also take cognizance of the fact that fulani's are everywhere, and not just in Kaduna. We need each other to survive o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by candidbabe(f): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
comshots:
Una say una wan leave,dem say make una leave before October,una say una no go go.Una no dey consistent.

Will leaving the north before October give us referendum,?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by RexEmmyGee: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yyeske:
That idiot should just shut up and leave the north soonest, where was he when Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants were making noise and abusing everybody. Heaven knows I won't tell anyone RIP if they foolishly remain up north.
And you call yourself a literate being. I pity you

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by oshe11: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Bananafall: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
It's not by force to stay tho
go home

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Nogodyej: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
THIS GUY THAT POST THIS NEWS SHOULD BE ARRESTED
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by ipobarecriminals: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sebi una want biafra,nah by force to stay up North?Confused people

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by franudi: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yyeske:
That idiot should just shut up and leave the north soonest, where was he when Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants were making noise and abusing everybody. Heaven knows I won't tell anyone RIP if they foolishly remain up north.
Is issuing altimatum the method of seperating a country?You might be the fool here?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by FBIL: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Maybe this Eze-igbo trader has a landed property there. You'd better come home now because the Federal govt you're waiting to ask u to leave is itself incapacitated. If it starts now, they will be overwhelmed. No sane leader or govt will champion a break-up of their country because they have sworn to protect indivisibility. It's only the pressure from the ordinary people that usually spur a break-up, coupled with external pressure from other countries which also come as a result of internal agitation.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by femolii: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
This quite notice really make us to know that igbos are the unity beggers n fear fear people we have in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Odingo1: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
sukkot:
okay the matter haf settle. igbo want to be part of nigeria. biafra is dead.
They said that they want Biafra before they can leave, I think their message is very clear,the Arewa youths are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by FBIL: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nne5:

lalasticlala

http://sunnewsonline.com/arewa-youths-cant-force-us-to-leave-north-eze-igbo-kaduna/
Maybe this Eze-igbo trader has a landed property there. You'd better come home now because the Federal govt you're waiting to ask u to leave is itself incapacitated. If it starts now, they will be overwhelmed. No sane leader or govt will champion a break-up of their country because they have sworn to protect indivisibility. It's only the pressure from the ordinary people that usually spur a break-up, coupled with external pressure from other countries which also come as a result of internal agitation.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by bath(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
Who made him Eze igbo, Kaduna? Is there like Igbo land in Kaduna?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by prettyboi1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I have said it rimes without number that nairaland opinions does not matter real life...if you take opinions on nairaland,you will thing igbos are ready to leave north..lots of kids and chest beaters full here....there are lots of serious Igbo men and women in northern making money;!!!!! And they are not going anywhere!!!!....

I TOTALLY agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Odingo1: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
They said that they want Biafra before they can leave, I think their message is very clear,the Arewa youths are cowards.
If they are serous they should mandate the federal government to declare Biafra then ask them to vacate to their country, blackmailing the Igbos with useless threat is act of cowardice on the part of North and West, they should be bold enough and do the needful instead resorting to low self esteem method.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Sanchez01: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I have said it rimes without number that nairaland opinions does not matter real life...if you take opinions on nairaland,you will thing igbos are ready to leave north..lots of kids and chest beaters full here....there are lots of serious Igbo men and women in northern making money;!!!!! And they are not going anywhere!!!!....
This is totally correct. The bulk of those saying Igbos should return home are either jobless or insensitive. I have come to conlucde there are more Igbos outside of the South East than the ones living in the region. Unfortunately, the silence of the Ohaneze, even though it is not listened to is a primary factor as to why the North sent their youths to heat up the polity.

The Ohaneze Ndi Igbo should have condemned the threats and unnecessary noise of its youths long before now. The likes of Kanu, who are totally jobless, have found a way to put serious Igbos into unnecessary which could have been totally avoided.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Sanchez01: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Odingo1:
If they are serous they should mandate the federal government to declare Biafra then ask them to vacate to their country, blackmailing the Igbos with useless threat is act of cowardice on the part of North and West, they should be bold enough and do the needful instead resorting to low self esteem method.
The emboldened is funny. You expect others to call for a referendum on your behalf? What happened to your own voice??

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Michel2013: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yyeske:

it is obvious that ur slave mentality has become eternal. what have ur people done to the fulani herdsmen who been been massacring people all over south and middle belt? im yet see any region serving the fulani murderers quit notice. hypocrisy must be a natural trait running in the blood of ur family.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Odingo1: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
FBIL:
This is not true, the Federal government is made of people, if the North and the West is tired of Igbos they should come out straight and declare Biafra then ask the Igbos to go back to their country. When malay control government is tired of Sigaporeans, the Malaysian government controls by malays granted the singaporeans independence and ask them to leave. Hausas and Yorubas should be sincere to their-self of what they want,grant them Biafra and ask them to go,resorting into killing the Igbos in the north wont solve problem or asking them to leave the north without them having their own country is very childish and cowardic.
Re: Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna by Awoofawo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
One is even building a house in my area now as we talk here........I wonder how the man go do am?! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$2.1 Billion ONSA Fraud: Dasuki In Trouble As EFCC Files Fresh Charges / Lawan Woos PDP Senators With Juicy Chairmanship Slots / APC Crisis: Why Buhari's Late Intervention May Not Save APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.