Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time (29963 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by bezimo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
gentlechyke:
Some Girls Will Be Feeling To Big To Reply A Guy's Chat
Don't Worry One Day You Will Be Desperate For Marriage And A Guy Would Ask You *How You Doing* And You Will Reply *Yes I Do*...

Yes I Do.lol
I wrote something related sometime ago.

How will they get there?

Step 1
Typical at a younger age, those girls are arrogant like I don't care, they feel they have lots of admirers and those interested in them and relish in slay "queening". So they treat potential interested husband with disrespect and disdain.

Step 2
As they grow older, the folks interested declines significantly, they observe that the reasonable guys have turned their attention away to possible younger ones, then they become nicer to folks and start taking steps of desperation and facing pressure from family and to some extent society, they realise the options are not much. When it's not working because their time has past.

Step 3
They conclude, that marriage is not for everyone and why they don't want to marry , they console and deceive themselves in pain and regrets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Herrmes: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Everyone is good and bad in their own way
But concerning the kind of good girl op is referring to I mean girls who aren't promiscuous they can be a virgin or non virgin. I think at times what causes their singlehood
Building a wall around themselves. I think a bridge will be okay than a wall cause not ever guy will be willing to break a wall to get to you but with a bridge it will be more easier to get close
Not being social
Too judgemental
High expectations of the perfect man
Having some bad attitude like anger issues
Lack of dress sense. Not encouraging indecent dressing but dressing beautiful won't do any harm
Thank God you said "I Think".
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by pretty050(f): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Any good girl that's not hooked yet is her choice.
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by pryme(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
Keep religion aside, they involve in sexual relationships but get easily controlled. They're nothing near headstrong.

Trust me I don't talk about what I don't know. It's not easy to choose a path and stay on it, most of these girls have a very strong character to remain the way they are when most of their peers can live a wayward life and still end up getting married in the end.

The kind of girls you talked about in your comment are the docile ones, a girl that chooses to remain good in today's society is never docile.

1 Like

Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by gentlechyke(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
bezimo:

[/b]
Yes I Do.lol
I wrote something related sometime ago.

How will they get there?

Step 1
Typical at a younger age, those girls are arrogant like I don't care, they feel they have lots of admirers and those interested in them and relish in slay "queening". So they treat potential interested husband with disrespect and disdain.

Step 2
As they grow older, the folks interested declines significantly, they observe that the reasonable guys have turned their atttention away to possible younger ones, then they become nicer to folks and start taking steps of desperation and facing pressure from family and to some extent society, they realise the options are not much. When it's not working because their time has past.

Step 3
They conclude, that marriage is not for everyone and why they don't want to marry , they console and deceive themselves in pain and regrets.

Bro. that's the feasibility study You've got here. detailed
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Jazzlite: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
Just in case you were misinformed, I'm not a good girl and don't count myself as one.

Secondly, it seems your mother was only good at telling your sisters that the only accomplishment they could get in life is marriage. I'd rather stay for 20yrs and not be married than to be miserable in one.

Lastly, don't bother replying, you're more miserable than Evans in police custody, and my replies are a luxury you can't afford.
Let's finalise the matter dearie
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
pryme:

Trust me I don't talk about what I don't know. It's not easy to choose a path and stay on it, most of these girls have a very strong character to remain the way they are when most of their peers can live a wayward life and still end up getting married in the end.

The kind of girls you talked about in your comment are the docile ones, a girl that chooses to remain good in today's society is never docile.
Obviously you misunderstood me. Just because a girl is good doesn't mean she's either a virgin or a saint. Every girl was once a good girl but when you get dealt with, the very good part of you people easily spot get hidden. Good girls are in relationships, getting bleeped every now an then but what makes them seem different from the other girls is that they don't know when to say "Yes or No", hardly speak their minds, and most die in silence...you cheat on her but because she's in love with you, she's the one begging you to make the relationship with her work out. You don't call often but she's always calling. This is the good girl I was referring to as docile, and indeed they're overly docile just to be on your side.

2 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Quinn22(f): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Who good girl epp? tongue

Every guy wants a bad and naughty girl deep down in their heart ❤️ and I know it. kiss
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by chronique(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
It's a cruel world though. Some of us search so bad for the good girls and guys but it feels like the harder we search, the further they get from us. Some of us don't get to meet people we like, and when we meet one, we find out such a person is already in a committed relationship, or far away from us. Just few days ago, I started thinking of the possibility of getting myself a car to run uber services, and driving and picking up clients around Lagos, with the view of meeting more people(ladies as the case may be). My business doesn't bring me in contact with too many ladies that fits well into my dating pool and after work, it's straight home. I think some good girls might also be facing such scenarios, and would find it difficult for potential suitors to find them. Truth is, finding a good girl or guy these days, is extremely harrrrddddd.

7 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Overflogged topic.

and this thread trying feed us more bullshíte.

Talk about something else.
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by pryme(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
Obviously you misunderstood me. Just because a girl is good doesn't mean she's either a virgin or a saint. Every girl was once a good girl but when you get dealt with, the very good part of you people easily spot get hidden. Good girls are in relationships, getting bleeped every now an then but what makes them seem different from the other girls is that they don't know when to say "Yes or No", hardly speak their minds, and most die in silence...you cheat on her but because she's in love with you, she's the one begging you to make the relationship with her work out. You don't call often but she's always calling. This is the good girl I was referring to as docile, and indeed they're overly docile just to be on your side.

Then these are the docile ones NOT the good ones. Any girl that can't dump a useless buffon is docile.
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gud babes are not hooked up on time because dey r strictly meant for marriage
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
chronique:
It's a cruel world though. Some of us search so bad for the good girls and guys but it feels like the harder we search, the further they get from us. Some of us don't get to meet people we like, and when we meet one, we find out such a person is already in a committed relationship, or far away from us. Just few days ago, I started thinking of the possibility of getting myself a car to run uber services, and driving and picking up clients around Lagos, with the view of meeting more people(ladies as the case may be). My business doesn't bring me in contact with too many ladies that fits well into my dating pool and after work, it's straight home. I think some good girls might also be facing such scenarios, and would find it difficult for potential suitors to find them. Truth is, finding a good girl or guy these days, is extremely harrrrddddd.

Are you saying you've not met anyone on Nairaland yet after the numerous PM's you must have sent and received
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by chronique(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
Joavid:

Are you saying you've not met anyone on Nairaland yet after the numerous PM's you must have sent and received

Lol. Numerous? Ermm, shey na you dey help me count am? Abeg, leave NL alone. By the way, I don't think I have sent too many PMs here. wink
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Rukkydelta(f): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Joavid:

I don't think nl especially romance section is the best place to find a partner there are many wolf here
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Emodeee: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Quinn22:

Every guy wants a bad and naughty girl deep down in their heart ❤️ and I know it. kiss

that's why i like you because you are a bad girlcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Quinn22(f): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
wink
Emodeee:

that's why i like you because you are a bad girlcheesy.
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
Just in case you were misinformed, I'm not a good girl and don't count myself as one.

Secondly, it seems your mother was only good at telling your sisters that the only accomplishment they could get in life is marriage. I'd rather stay for 20yrs and not be married than to be miserable in one.

Lastly, don't bother replying, you're more miserable than Evans in police custody, and my replies are a luxury you can't afford.
No, you're not a good girl, no one is perfect that's why we can be good, and trust me there are lots of good girls our there, they are not hard to come by neither are they scarce. You're a very useless girl, thank God you know you're not on the good side.

You're fond of acting like you don't really give a hoot about marriage, Madam women's advocate, just so you know, marriage isn't meant for the mannerless and uncouth. Shoutout to every lady who's hustling to be a boss of her own and patiently waiting on that awesome man to complete each other.
Just keep collecting your salary o, you may manage to clinch a small fortune before leaving the world, but never bother about marriage, and just keep acting like you don't want one (when it isn't even meant for your kind tongue)
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Emodeee: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Quinn22:
wink

you are a feminist? declare it now. feminist don't care about marriage.
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Quinn22(f): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
I'm a feminist but I care about marriage smiley
Emodeee:

you are a feminist? declare it now. feminist don't care about marriage.
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
shebi you people nau see what i have been saying? naija peeps dont like good person, they consider them as boring creatures who must be treated like trash. this thread just confirmed it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by pabostt: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
jhudit:
How can good girl have those qualities you listed...arrogance, pride, rude and uncouth mouth?

Some of you don't know the meaning of a good girl, same way you people don't know who is actually a bad boy.

The main reason is deceit and some people like to go for someone who is the opposite of them.

You have an eagle eye. Spot on,

I have never seen a good girl being forsaking nor beg for a man to marry
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
ibkkk:
No matter what, bn a GOOD GIRL is a good decision.

Am telling u, best choice ever .

If not ? We would have end up in a marriage of wailing or divorces here and there .

I will always be a good girl , with brains no matter what!

3 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Quinn22:

And the guys will just fucvk , Increase pucci mileage, deflat those boobbs and move to the next victim . cheesy

So please continue bn the bad girl. It epps a lot of guys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
No, you're not a good girl, no one is perfect that's why we can be good, and trust me there are lots of good girls our there, they are not hard to come by neither are they scarce. You're a very useless girl, thank God you know you're not on the good side.

You're fond of acting like you don't really give a hoot about marriage, Madam women's advocate, just so you know, marriage isn't meant for the mannerless and uncouth. Shoutout to every lady who's hustling to be a boss of her own and patiently waiting on that awesome man to complete each other.
Just keep collecting your salary o, you may manage to clinch a small fortune before leaving the world, but never bother about marriage, and just keep acting like you don't want one (when it isn't even meant for your kind tongue)
Mannerless and uncouth in same sentence?. Doesn't uncouth mean same thing as either rude or ill-mannered?. grin cheesy

Kid!.
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Emodeee: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Quinn22:
I'm a feminist but I care about marriage smiley

hmmmm. when you wanna get married? this year, next year?
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by happney65: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
stuffs4me:
Some so called good girls have this unrealistic self worth.

Some so called good girls think so highly of themselves and are anti-social

Some so called good girls get angry or violent when guys asks them out

Some so called good girls are mostly unreasonable even when in relationships

Some so called good girls contribute nothing in relationships and always have this sense of entitlement, after all they are "good girls"

Some good girls are not real good girls. That you think you are a good girl does not necessarily make you one. That you are not promiscuous does not mean ypu are a good person. A lot of so called good girls are only have meanness and unforgiving spirits in their hearts.

Well Said Bro..Well Said..
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by oluwashedy: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
I concur
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Anfieldboss: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Joavid:

Are u doing advert ? wink
Re: Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
HMMMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates / What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) / Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.