Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho (39256 Views)

Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram / Nigeria Legends,daddy Showkey And Raskimono Pictured At Linda Ikeji Music Studio / Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by biGwal(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Linda must be a nice lady, she had same altercation with kemi olunloyo, yet she was first to contribute towards her legal cost, nice one.
I agree with you
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by PapaNnamdi: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
sharpwriter:

Lol...I am serious... ppl many times call her that, and I want to knw why. If you do not know, just say you don't knw.

Well we dated one time like dat,

She didn't allow me see Jerusalem cos she said it would spoil her ongoing treatment
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by PapaNnamdi: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lame, she's still richer and more famous than you and Nnamdi will ever be in this life cheesy

Stop tripping for me,

I have a wife
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
Their own headache
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by Rozaybb(f): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
Linda and fashion
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by barallanee(f): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2017
Abeg is DAT Jim iyke??...me am nt sure o
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by DorisK(f): 12:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Ouch! @ Jim's reply that guy's got mouth. I give it to him
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by sharpwriter(m): 12:37am On Jun 25, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

She didn't allow me see Jerusalem cos she said it would spoil her ongoing treatment
Mtcheww....yeye guy
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by sharpwriter(m): 12:50am On Jun 25, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Mtcheww...yeye guy angry angry embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by madjune(m): 5:22am On Jun 25, 2017
Sharp Jim Iyke.

He wan cross Don Jazzy in the proposal race.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by SUNDICOS(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2017
smartty68:
I'm going to fry beans on their behalf undecided
Another shitty thread...
this my bros self IBU
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by silverspringle(f): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Dem tell her for our church say one of her enemies don tie her life, say she will not see husband,

Dats why the fish smell is pursuing all the men,

She will soon be deivered
At ur age, u are still bn stupid. Anuofia!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by silverspringle(f): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Linda must be a nice lady, she had same altercation with kemi olunloyo, yet she was first to contribute towards her legal cost, nice one.
There a level one will get in this life, you won't have the time and zeal for beef again. I pray to get there.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by PapaNnamdi: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
silverspringle:
At ur age, u are still bn stupid. Anuofia!!!

Nnpa gi
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by silverspringle(f): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Nnpa gi
I blame ur father for not raising well. Uncouth fool
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by donqx: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho by PapaNnamdi: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
silverspringle:
I blame ur father for not raising well. Uncouth fool
Nnpagi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Wizkid's MOBO 2017 Award & Beating Jay Z & Drake / Meet Teebillz Daughter, Bisi. He's Ready To Break Fan's Head Over Her Instagram / Temi Otedola Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.