Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly (79161 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by NwaObinkita: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
I am happy that I have a Tiger in the other room.
Cheating is a NO for me.

angry

It is your type that moans the loudest under me
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by obaival(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2017
Mtcheeew

Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by facelessangel: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2017
Dirtty Bra. Choi! disgusting
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by Caustics: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Cheating is a NO for me.
is that so? so if it was a snail or vulture in the other room, cheating will be a YES for you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by derhyma: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2017
lofty900:
See her small Olympus has fallen

bad guy!!!
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by Michelle55: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2017
this is inhumane... they don't deserve such callous treatment no matter what their offence is.. simply divorce the woman and allow karma wonders on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by austinroy(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2017
nah wa o!!!
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by OgaJonah(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2017
This one weak me, I tired with ANAMBRA NEWS Everyday from agitation to married women and men having SEX, BEETER BE CAREFULL because IF I SWEAR FOR UNA......
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by banmee(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Nigerians in Nigeria are no different from animals. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by NwaObinkita: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Cheating is a NO for me.
Sometimes when a married woman cheat, blame the husband.
Some married men are so poor in bed.
Though I am not justifying cheating.

angry

You obviously have had plenty experiences with married men.

I pity your husband, he doesn't know it is a retired Aristo that he married.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by TechPanda(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Judging From The Picture, Who Can Guess The Phone Used In Taking Those Shots.. One Bottle Of Origin For That Person. grin
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by supereagle(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2017
See her breasts like lemon
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by OgahBohz: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2017
seriously when has this become illegal? I won't cheat with q married woman o, bt on how u catch me with ur wife, ah swear we go dig ourselve .. who u be wey go make u parade me in public? naked!? azn,

for what na... its not lyk the guy or the husband too isn't a cheat...

iraanu!
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by whizzyleejr(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2017
I count it as rubbish, the person that catch them should have tell them he will also have a taste of it
Shey bi nah dem own their body.
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by TechPanda(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2017
NwaObinkita:

angry

grin Heheh, You Nor Get Joy At All? Cool Down Brotherly.
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by Gourdoinc(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Cheating is a NO for me.
so what are u now justifying, don't you people read what you post and relate it with the logic of common sense. tufia

2 Likes

Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by Mavrick2012: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Cheating is a NO for me.
just imagine irony,
"blame the husband ",
" am not justifying cheating ",
ie if your husband is not a" tiger "you would have become a professional cheat simply because," blame the husband ".
Aunty, NO JUSTIFICATION FOR CHEATING,
BETTER TO DIVORCE THAN TO CHEAT,

7 Likes

Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by devour129: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2017
This can only happen to poor people . Who the Bleep are you to embarrass me cos of sex ? Rubbish
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by HarunaWest(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Cheating is a NO for me.
Your statement already justifies cheating, stop being a hypocrite.
What stops a lady from having a sit down with her spouse in other to proffer a solution or better still she could quit the marriage. Marriage is not an imposition,its an Agreement....Maybe your tiger will become a cat soon.

4 Likes

Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by Amarabae(f): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2017
NwaObinkita:

angry

I hate it when KIDS quote me.
On the internet, we do see women divorcing their husband due to poor performance in bed. So such a knowledge is well known.
Now apologise b4 I report you to the mods

2 Likes

Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by devour129: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2017
MrIcredible:
Osus and cheating wifes are like conjoined twins

Very useless sets of people

Osu-alusi bastards

I can't wait for them to have their BIAFRÛAD

Criminals angry
funny thing is this slowpoke might be dying for an Igbo person or begging an Igbo person for something right now . It's the shame that is killing him . Incredible slowpoke sorry o .
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by MrIcredible: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2017
devour129:
funny thing is this slowpoke might be dying for an Igbo person or begging an Igbo person for something right now . It's the shame that is killing him . Incredible slowpoke sorry o .
Otu nnegi
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by Amarabae(f): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2017
HarunaWest:
Your statement already justifies cheating, stop being a hypocrite.
What stops a lady from having a sit down with her spouse in other to proffer a solution or better still she could quit the marriage. Marriage is not an imposition,its an Agreement....Maybe your tiger will become a cat soon.
you misunderstand me.
Cheating is bad but some married guys who are poor in bed make their wife to fall into such temptation.
Its just like the case of that Benue man who sack his wife for moaning while being raped.
Maybe the armed robber gave her a very good "pounding" that her husband has never given her before.
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by nddydamzi(f): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2017
lobbish!!! so because they had sex,they had to parade them this way? where in the constitution is it written?
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by disandat(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2017
They are both Adults, it's as stupid as what they are accused of, to parade them naked.
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by Amarabae(f): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2017
Perfect0012:
Big Congratulations to yesterday's inevitable winners. Don't miss out on the opportunity to win big today (24/06/2017).
See images below for more
why not win big alone for yourself and stop disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by Marvelous101: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2017
slawomir:
imagine sleeping with a woman whose bride have been paid. na wa for people o.
some men can't even control their sexual urge at the sight of a woman.
lust towards the opposite sex is one among the four things that destroy a man easily. the remaining three are greed, pride and anger. my grandfather says the quickest way to die is to continue sleeping with people's wife.
do not call me names or saint. yes I also love sex as a man but I don't go crazy for it.
the body of a woman is overrated. the pleasure men derive from sex is not from the body of a woman. it is as a result of the movement of sperm in our body(pen*s)
that is why immediately a man ejaculate after sexual intercourse then the so called sexy and curvy woman beside him becomes like a wood. he will not feel anything for the woman until a little sperm is restored in the epididemis of his di*ck after some minutes before the sexual urge comes back.

Baba God bless you for this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.