Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly (79149 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by adavizeh100(m): 3:26am On Jun 25, 2017
this is rubbish... wetin concern me ke...
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by Haddock(m): 4:36am On Jun 25, 2017
ALAYORMII:
People and their warped sense in this world

Two adults having consensual sex and you parade them unclad because one of them is married

Some people should be sued

See Emir of warped sense accusing others of having warped sense!

Oya sue them na! Since the consensual adulterers didn't sue and it's more than two years, you can take it upon your consensual sex head and sue the whole Delta state.
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by Headlaw(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2017
This video is over two years....it has been on the internet
Re: Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
slawomir:
imagine sleeping with a woman whose bride Price have been paid. na wa for people o.
some men can't even control their sexual urge at the sight of a woman.
lust towards the opposite sex is one among the four things that destroy a man easily. the remaining three are greed, pride and anger. my grandfather says the quickest way to die is to continue sleeping with people's wife.
do not call me names or saint. yes I also love sex as a man but I don't go crazy for it.
the body of a woman is overrated. the pleasure men derive from sex is not from the body of a woman. it is as a result of the movement of sperm in our body(pen*s)
that is why immediately a man ejaculate after sexual intercourse then the so called sexy and curvy woman beside him becomes like a wood. he will not feel anything for the woman until a little sperm is restored in the epididemis of his di*ck after some minutes before the sexual urge comes back.

U must never made love with a woman you love deeply. U try doing it with the love of your life. Shits crazy grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.