Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

This Is The "Willi-willi" You've Been Hearing About (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is The "Willi-willi" You've Been Hearing About (pics) (2687 Views)

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The "Willi-willi" You've Been Hearing About (pics) by psychic101(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2017
I was pretty much a kid then when the ongoing soap popularly called, "Willie-Willie".

I hated it because as a kid it scared the living daylight outta me.

Back then, i only hear girls sing the song, " Willi Willi don die. Na who kill am. Na uchele kill am. clap for uchele.

To clap for the killer made me fear the more lolz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The "Willi-willi" You've Been Hearing About (pics) by Ajewealth123(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2017
psychic101:
I was pretty much a kid then when the ongoing soap popularly called, "Willie-Willie".

I hated it because as a kid it scared the living daylight outta me.

Back then, i only hear girls sing the song, " Willi Willi don die. Na who kill am. Na uchele kill am. clap for uchele.

To clap for the killer made me fear the more lolz.
who or what is williwilli?
Re: This Is The "Willi-willi" You've Been Hearing About (pics) by Nbote(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ajewealth123:
who or what is williwilli?

Indomie children spotted... And tomorrow U'll b insulting ur uncles in here because u have access to internet..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The "Willi-willi" You've Been Hearing About (pics) by Ajewealth123(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nbote:

Indomie children spotted... And tomorrow U'll b insulting ur uncles in here because u have access to internet..
I was only being sarcastic.
Most of you will go to any length to show how not properly trained you are.
And look at who is talking about access to the internet? Tell me what cheap network u use.
Re: This Is The "Willi-willi" You've Been Hearing About (pics) by Nbote(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ajewealth123:
And look at who is talking about access to the internet? Tell me what cheap network u use.

I use Etisalat netwrk and I'm neva offline but dats by d way.. U clearly have no idea what sarcasm is or how it works but I don't expect u to also admit dat...

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Willi-willi" You've Been Hearing About (pics) by Ajewealth123(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nbote:

I use Etisalat netwrk and I'm neva offline but dats by d way.. U clearly have no idea what sarcasm is or how it works but I don't expect u to also admit dat...
firstly I was born in the 80's don't expect me not to know that willi willi is a character used for scaring children.
And per network, start using smile

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Willi-willi" You've Been Hearing About (pics) by Nbote(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ajewealth123:

My initial statement wasn't an insult in any way neither was there a mention of cheap data but it is quite clear u not only have little understanding of grammar and what sarcasm is but also have little or no manners as well.

I use Etisalat network by d way..

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Willi-willi" You've Been Hearing About (pics) by Ajewealth123(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nbote:

My initial statement wasn't an insult in any way neither was there a mention of cheap data but it is quite clear u not only have little understanding of grammar and what sarcasm is but also have little or no manners as well.

I use Etisalat network by d way..
seems you are the one that lacks comprehension and what does indomie children translate to? Am not even suppose to exchange words with u
Still boil down to you were not properly trained.
I won't dignify u with another reply so continue your rant
Seems most of you want someone to vent your frustration on,I am not one of such people so good day
Re: This Is The "Willi-willi" You've Been Hearing About (pics) by Nbote(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ajewealth123:
firstly I was born in the 80's don't expect me not to know that willi willi is a character used for scaring children.
And per network, start using smile

Lol... Now who's using a cheap network plan?? I'll stick with etisalat for now.. Don't need to worry about reception wen I'm on d move

(1) (Reply)

Latest Gotv Subscription Packagesls, Channel And Prices / Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? / Nadia_SA Parting Message :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.