Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

“stop Begging Me For Money” – Bbnaija’s Ese Eriata Warns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “stop Begging Me For Money” – Bbnaija’s Ese Eriata Warns (450 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“stop Begging Me For Money” – Bbnaija’s Ese Eriata Warns by ebusfav: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2017
BBNaija's fake housemate, Ese Eriata, has taken to social media to warn social media beggars to stop begging her for money, as she's still struggling to stand.

She went further to share screenshots of a chat she had with one of her followers, who begged her to help pay for rent and school fees with the sum of 200k.

The message reads;

"Good day miss Eriata

I seldomly do this buut I can’t help it

I really need your help of 200k to add to what I have to pay my rent and school fee next section"

Reacting to this, Ese wrote;

"I never tot I would do this but this is so funny … 200k? Do I even 200k in my acc? Abeg let me just use this medium to say this. Pls stop asking me for money because i nor get, me sef dey hustle, i cannot give what i don’t have."

She went further to talk about the kind of wedding she wants. According to Ese, she wants a low profile wedding, as she claimed she will use the money for an extravagant wedding to start a business or buy a car.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/stop-begging-money-bbnaijas-eriata-ese-warns.html

Lalasticlala

Re: “stop Begging Me For Money” – Bbnaija’s Ese Eriata Warns by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2017
She's a smart girl. Who big wedding epp grin
Re: “stop Begging Me For Money” – Bbnaija’s Ese Eriata Warns by Hotshawarma(m): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
oh so you do not have up to two hundred thousand naira in your account yet you are the one shouting on snapchat the other day about your hatred for "broke"guys sending u messages....hypocrisy of a broke girl........

and concerning the wedding finance ish...she made a very good point but that is if she will truly abide by it......
Re: “stop Begging Me For Money” – Bbnaija’s Ese Eriata Warns by 2dice01: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
just direct them to Davido
Re: “stop Begging Me For Money” – Bbnaija’s Ese Eriata Warns by kowema(f): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
200k recession?
Tru out my stay in uniben, I paid 55k for fees.
First year was about 32k
Subsequently 7,500 for the remaining 3 years.

I lived in the hostel so hostel fees was 5k if u get space
If not u buy space but lets live that. In my entire university life, I didn't even spend up to 200k for fees and rent.

Why can't people live within thier means?.
Nawa
Re: “stop Begging Me For Money” – Bbnaija’s Ese Eriata Warns by BrutalJab: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
We u keep kwayet?

U no get money, but you call guys BROKE. Olodo without anything upstairs

(1) (Reply)

Davido Uses Live Snake To Scared His Crews In Ukraine(photo+video) / Photos: Davido’s First Performance From His 30 Billion World Tour / Savage! Moelogo Blasts All Nigerian Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.