Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? (10113 Views)

Job Interview Invite(anyone Knows Them) / M & N Group Work Assesment Invite. Anyone? / Matrix Group Nigeria Aptitude Test Invite. Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by alukstea(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2017
Not sure how much the fare is but should be in the region of 5k + for your return ticket . cry
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by benebaby77: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
CaptainKool15:

How much is the tfare from Lagos to Ilorin
Budget 6k to and from....
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by aopp: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Since most of us writing the test are based in lagos, the company should try and conduct the test in Lagos. That is if the company really wants the best experiences and expertriates to come and manage the affairs of the Harmony Holding Limited for best performance
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Spetzzy7(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Since it's cbt , they should make the portal accessible from different location. Doubt if I will leave lag for illorin
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by alukstea(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Spetzzy7:
Since it's cbt , they should make the portal accessible from different location. Doubt if I will leave lag for illorin

This would be the best solution , I can't afford it at this time so I prolly would let the chance pass.
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Obinna101: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Let's all try to send a mail to them explaining our situation and asking them to make the cbt available online. Maybe it will work and they will consider due to the power of many voices.
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Spetzzy7(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Obinna101:
Let's all try to send a mail to them explaining our situation and asking them to make the cbt available online. Maybe it will work and they will consider due to the power of many voices.

Way to go

1 Like

Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by adexuxin(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
me too, i just hope it is not a state thing.
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by adexuxin(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by adexuxin(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Even without a job , i cant submerge myself into this kwara state mess, it is a kwara state owned firm. Am from kwara, i understand the mess within that state. gbam

1 Like

Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by thexzy(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Spetzzy7:
If I was in Lag, I wouldn't have complained I 4 jejely carry myself down to Ilorin. But am currently in Uyo which makes my TF X4.
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Doralad(f): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2017
Please anyone has an idea of what the test form is going to take? Sending a mail to them for portal assessment across regions might be a bit late. It has happened, how to scale through is the way forward now.

My piece...

1 Like

Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by rennycurves: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Is anyone going for the test at all?
I am in Akure and that's still a bit close to Ilorin
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by surest006: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2017
It's true o bro the meaning of HHL is Harmony Holding Limited, situated at ilorin it's a new organisation
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by FryingPan: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2017
rennycurves:
Is anyone going for the test at all?
I am in Akure and that's still a bit close to Ilorin

Bruh how is that close, give or take 4 to 5hrs jorni with bad roads. The distance from lag is same. I am only concerned about the tfare sad sad if only the test is online and done anywhere and then travel down for interview, it would be better lipsrsealed
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by FryingPan: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2017
surest006:
It's true o bro the meaning of HHL is Harmony Holding Limited, situated at ilorin it's a new organisation

Bruh it not new, been in existence since 2012
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Emekas1: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please anyone going from Lagos should contact me. Let's go together.
The venue is college of education illorin, but which building? Or department?
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by CaptainKool15(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
FryingPan:

Bruh it not new, been in existence since 2012
Do you have more info?
We won't mind telling us the pay...
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by CaptainKool15(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Emekas1:
Please anyone going from Lagos should contact me. Here's my no. 07067705131. Let's go together.
The venue is college of education illorin, but which building? Or department?

CBT center I guess?
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by CaptainKool15(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
surest006:

More info will be appreciated bro
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by FryingPan: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
CaptainKool15:

Do you have more info?

We won't mind telling us the pay...

Lool grin grin grin I be applicant like you naa embarassed all I know is it is owned by kwara state govt. That alone dey give me concern lipsrsealed undecided angry
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by alukstea(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
FryingPan:

Lool grin grin grin I be applicant like you naa embarassed all I know is it is owned by kwara state govt. That alone dey give me concern lipsrsealed undecided angry

Kwara, Ekiti, Benue, Osun ... I put them at equal on the same rating scale , lol offer is tempting , spirit is willing but Pocket isn't cooperating so this time my Pocket wins . Let's be mindful of what we say so we don't in anyway discourage those who plan to go from Lagos .. To all that would travel down for the test Success ooh. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by rennycurves: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
I served there and it usually took me 3 hours tops at the time from Akure to Ilorin. I have never gone to Ilorin from lag. Just talking from my on experience

quote author=FryingPan post=57882521]

Bruh how is that close, give or take 4 to 5hrs jorni with bad roads. The distance from lag is same. I am only concerned about the tfare sad sad if only the test is online and done anywhere and then travel down for interview, it would be better lipsrsealed[/quote]
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by FryingPan: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
rennycurves:
I served there and it usually took me 3 hours tops at the time from Akure to Ilorin. I have never gone to Ilorin from lag. Just talking from my on experience

quote author=FryingPan post=57882521]

Bruh how is that close, give or take 4 to 5hrs jorni with bad roads. The distance from lag is same. I am only concerned about the tfare sad sad if only the test is online and done anywhere and then travel down for interview, it would be better lipsrsealed

Lol I served in Ilorin, lived and schooled in akure so I also know what am saying, sometimes the jorni can take up to that,if u knew the route well as u say, the roads are fucking bad especially ekiti towns....but that not the issue now sef, are you going
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by FryingPan: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
alukstea:

Kwara, Ekiti, Benue, Osun ... I put them at equal on the same rating scale , lol offer is tempting , spirit is willing but Pocket isn't cooperating so this time my Pocket wins . Let's be mindful of what we say so we don't in anyway discourage those who plan to go from Lagos .. To all that would travel down for the test Success ooh. shocked shocked

Alukstea how I take discourage people now cry, I am just voicing my concern embarassed just as u said the spirit willing pocket ain't friendly angry angry
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by oyelekeabo: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Now in Ilorin for the test. See you guys 2morow
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by FryingPan: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
oyelekeabo:
Now in Ilorin for the test. See you guys 2morow

I wish you success bro grin
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by oyelekeabo: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
FryingPan:

I wish you success bro grin

Thanks bro
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by Skilme(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
On my way this morning to ilorin 4 d test b4 we had a terrible accident 4 ibafo ogun state....Thanking God for his protection... nobody died

1 Like

Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by alukstea(m): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2017
Skilme:
On my way this morning to ilorin 4 d test b4 we had a terrible accident 4 ibafo ogun state....Thanking God for his protection... nobody died

Thank God for journey mercies ooh, good reports from our camp ooh... na wetin we go chop we de find no go see wetin go chop us..
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by FryingPan: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Success to all writing the test this morning
Re: HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? by rennycurves: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
FryingPan:

Lol I served in Ilorin, lived and schooled in akure so I also know what am saying, sometimes the jorni can take up to that,if u knew the route well as u say, the roads are fucking bad especially ekiti towns....but that not the issue now sef, are you going

I went for the test.
30 questions in 20minutes. Quantitative,Verbal and logic. 10 questions per section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On P-yes Empowerment Application 2019 - Www.p-yes.gov.ng -how To Succeed / Dpr Recruiting / Apply For Google Launchpad Accelerator For African Startups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.