Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys (27757 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
There are some hilarious tactics some Nigerian ladies used in order to make guys send them airtime...
Many of my friends have fall victims to their traps nowadays and these prompted me to open this thread though I know many ladies here will bashed me for this but all the same that won't stop me from saying my mind sha..

Nowadays, you'll just see a random lady that hasn't sent you a message before will just message you, and asking you to send her a recharge card.... Naija babes sha...

Their ways of asking for recharge card is very hilarious in the era of Buhari's change..

No time to check wristwatch.... Lemme drop the stylish ways Nigerian Ladies use to get airtime from guys..

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys..

1.If You Love Me.... Please Send Me Recharge Card

Some Nigerian ladies do uses this tactic often to guys.. They make sure the guy they send this message to must have toasted them before. they knew the guy won't hesitate I'm sending to recharge card to them... And after the guy send the card, they won't say 'Thank You'.. They won't call you nor send you a text talkless of flashing your line... I oity some guys that have fell victim..
Some Nigerian ladies are strategist..

2. I'm On My Way To Sokoto, I Want To Call Dad But My Airtime Is Insufficient

Some Nigerian ladies do lie they are travelling to Sokoto, from Sokoto to Ebonyi until they mistakenly lie they are on their way to Sambisa Forest too...
This has happened to a friend of mine.. His girlfriend called him, telling him, she's on her way to Lagos... She didn't know we see she and her friends inside the Keke napep laughing....
Chaaaiiiii..... Naija babes.... I fall for you ooo...

3. My Mum Is Ill, I Want To Call Her

Shey na recharge card go heal your mama ni? Some Nigerian ladies don't care to lie that their mum is ill whereby her mum's somewhere else doing okay and enjoying her life...
Naija girl:Babe, my mum is very ill , I want to call her but I don't have airtime..
Guy:Shey na recharge card go heal your mama ni? Your mum that I just saw now with your dad both laughing to each other...
Naija babe:Just send me the card..
Guy:Ok, I will... wait for the next 100 years..

4. They Updated Their Whatsapp Status

Some Nigerian ladies do update their whatsapp status saying.. 'I need airtime, I'm broke'.... Am sad here.... They aren't broke guys, they are just looking for the maga that will fall to their trap of sending the guy..
The best reply is that....'Babe... you're sad? please, then go and commit suicide...

5. My Subscription Just Got Exhausted And I need To Do My Assignment

This also happened to my friend's friend... We were inside the room when his female friend sent him the message 'her sub has exhausted and she needs to do her assignment and the worst part is that she said... 'she's broke'... The lady that we saw at the ATM machine that withdrew #10,000 from her account that same day in the afternoon...

6.My Subscription Will Expire Tomorrow

They will compose the message that their sub will expire tomorrow and that they don't know when they will be coming back online.. You know I love you.. Please can you send me #2500 Airtel recharge card? Guys, it's a lie, she didn't love you at all.. Trust me, don't send it to her, send her message two days after.. she will read your message but won't reply...

7. I Would Love To Continue Chatting With You But My MB Will Exhaust Any Time And I'm Broke

Lol.... I intentionally put this to the last.. After serious chatting with them, Some Nigerian ladies will use that moment to ask for airtime.. They know the guy enjoying the chat, so he won't have a choice than to send the card...
This happened to me today when I was chatting with her this morning... I just met this girl through Facebook and we exchanged contact... After a long hours of chat this morning, she sent me this message ;

Lady - Im really enjoying our chat.Unfortunately,my subscription
will expire any minute from now sad

Me - Ehhya...Don't worry we will continue when you re-subscribe...

Me- You don see mugu..

I drop my pen at this junction..

Guys... feel free to add yours..

Ladies... Bashing is always welcome..

Written And Compiled By:DanceVille

cc:lalasticlala

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by charijee(f): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Secondary school girls you mean

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
charijee:
Nope dear....
University ladies are so fond of it...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
charijee:

Slay queens... He meant!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
Grab on my armour and helmet in case of flying bashes by nairaland ladies..

5 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
OrestesDante:

Slay queens... He meant!
Yup!

Exactly bro Slay Queens

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Holuwadamilarey(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
its OK for your girlfriend to ask u to buy recharge cards for her
not often tho

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by MrDandy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nna mehn, my eyes see weeen from the hands of those naija girls back then on this recharge card matter grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by brandydaniells(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
sits here
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by brandydaniells(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
we rich niggers dont give a Bleep cos if u think we boys are bigger dan girls then u gotta show dem whose dah boss

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Evablizin(f): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
If the stylishly ask you for card you stylishly loose guard them if you don't want to buy the card simple

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
its OK for your girlfriend to ask u to buy recharge cards for her

not often tho
Sure bro... But they do go overboard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
MrDandy:
Nna mehn, my eyes see weeen from the hands of those naija girls back then on this recharge card matter grin
Sorry bro...

Those naija babes no dey pity us guys...
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tiny23:
Hahahaha
I sight you dear....

Am I right about my points?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by ipobarecriminals: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
and who told u Dat some men don't stylishly do the same?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Evablizin:
If the stylishly ask you for card you stylishly loose guard them if you don't want to buy the card simple
Yea.... We don't want to buy the card dear...

Simple!... Lol.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
and who told u Dat some men don't stylishly do the same?
Evidence.....

Or I don't believe.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
DanceVille:
I sight you dear....

Am I right about my points?

I don't know o

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by ipobarecriminals: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
DanceVille:
Evidence.....

Or I don't believe.
Go do ur research well.Some broke guy do stylishly ask for Richard card.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DaZion(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
It's true bro...

Na so a girl asked me to send her recharge card #1000.. Me wey broke pass a street begger
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tiny23:

I don't know o
Lol..

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Go do ur research well.Some broke guy do stylishly ask for Richard card.
Uhmmmm.... No prob!
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
I almost fell for no 5
There is this girl that I once ask out who send me a similar message shocked

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Victornezzar: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
Am I d one dat bot phone 4 her
so y would i buy recharge card 4 her undecided
btw it's not bad buying it ooo
but some galz own 2 much

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
greyboy5000:
I almost fell for no 5
There is this girl that I once ask out who send me a similar message shocked
Those girl are tricksy...

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Victornezzar:
Am I d one dat bot phone 4 her so y would i buy recharge card 4 her undecided btw it's not bad buying it ooo but some galz own 2 much
Some naija babes own carry length bro...
They are not always satisfied..

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Victornezzar: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
DanceVille:

Some naija babes own carry length bro...

They are not always satisfied..
dose ones dat deir own is 2 much
i dey withdraw myself from dem small small

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by safiaapussy: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
another naija girls bashing thread, better delete this before my owner (Safiaa) show face shocked grin

DanceVille:
Lol dear...

No be face you show before? Shey na Leg?

Safiaa... Be sincere.... Are my points not true?

I am not Safiaa, I am her pussy (obviously). but I can tell you she's going to disagree, she's currently asking her BF for recharge card so she can subscribe to MTN 10mb plan, she'll be online soon to call everyone here broke grin

Cinderella5 too will be here soon to say "even broke nairaland boys will comment"

samyfreshsmooth:

hey safiaapussy
meet samydick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

dude u wicked sha cheesy cheesy

meanwhile lemme pitch my dick here first

Better carry your dick, if www.nairaland.com/safiaa should come back and meet it, she'll ask me to swallow it and I'm already full angry. I can't count the number of dicks I've swallowed with the hair on my clit today grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Tapout(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
charijee:

it's a lie oh...op meant slaying undergraduate mamas... I know I've fallen for that air time for subscription to do assignment once. The girl tired it the 2nd time, she was like "I'm going for night class cos there's this article I have to download and read for my exams bla bla bla" i said ok... 5mins later, I sent her the codes for midnight browsing on all the networks... Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
Funny how broke guys will also comment on this topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Victornezzar:
dose ones dat deir own is 2 much i dey withdraw myself from dem small small
That's a good idea hommie..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lecturer And Comfort .... / Things You Need To Know About 'Office Romance'. / Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.