Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

An Encounter With Instagram Boutique Scammer, Princess Owas Osadolor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Encounter With Instagram Boutique Scammer, Princess Owas Osadolor (587 Views)

Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Encounter With Instagram Boutique Scammer, Princess Owas Osadolor by ajetunde: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
This post should be a lesson or some sort of eye opener to those justifying online fraud. It's very easy to argue for or against, but when you lose money to one of these fraudsters, you'll understand what it feels like.

My in-law will be getting married in few weeks, my wife has been helping with shopping and vendor logistics. My in-law is not a regular online shopper, she does not understand the signals to look out for when you need to shop safe.

She stumbled on the account - @Queens_classics_collection and decided to make enquiries.

Re: An Encounter With Instagram Boutique Scammer, Princess Owas Osadolor by ajetunde: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
See conversation below

Re: An Encounter With Instagram Boutique Scammer, Princess Owas Osadolor by ajetunde: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
Then this

Re: An Encounter With Instagram Boutique Scammer, Princess Owas Osadolor by ajetunde: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Then She PAID!!! --- 27,000 NGN

Re: An Encounter With Instagram Boutique Scammer, Princess Owas Osadolor by ajetunde: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
After payment confirmation, she got blocked from the Instagram page and phones stopped ringing. When I got the whole info, I asked for details that could help lead to anyone online. Alas! one of the phone numbers (08163834264) led us to Princess Owas Osadolor. - https://www.facebook.com/owas.osadolor/ who lives in Benin.

Re: An Encounter With Instagram Boutique Scammer, Princess Owas Osadolor by ajetunde: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Well we know there are countless of scammers out there using social media for atrocities but we owe it to other potential victims to involve the media and the police just to use her as a case study for would-be scammers and the public in general.

We are already working with the Ikeja police command on this case. I'll update this thread with procedings.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Instagram Boutique Scammer, Princess Owas Osadolor by Homeboiy: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
oh na one G-boy for Benin go do that kind thing
maybe he used d girl sim

How much u go pay me make I track her tomorrow for benin

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Instagram Boutique Scammer, Princess Owas Osadolor by ipobarecriminals: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
This one is a petty thief.She can't hide/ run.Go to FBN and report. bombard her FB page/contact her mutual friend .useless girl

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With Instagram Boutique Scammer, Princess Owas Osadolor by imasong005(m): 2:43am On Jun 25, 2017
If I were you, I would not have rushed to the internet to divulge this information about her. You are going to make the work of the police kinda of difficulty now.
Re: An Encounter With Instagram Boutique Scammer, Princess Owas Osadolor by meezynetwork(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2017
I know how they operate

(1) (Reply)

How I Escaped From Evans Darkroom Hideout--chief Donatus / 200L University Of Ilorin Student Drown After Being Forced To Swim / Here's A Moment-by-moment Breakdown Of How The Las Vegas Shooting Unfolded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.