Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 PM

5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers (19347 Views)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by yoruBADboi(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2017
Will u shut up there
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by SouLPoison(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2017
5000?
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by chima4chima(m): 7:34am On Jun 25, 2017
shocked shocked shocked this one pass me oo

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by LeopardX: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2017
Maybe you guys didn't read the part that says it was a combination of different churches in Rivers in conjunction with deeper life. And as for the counting, it wasnt exactly 5000 per se but approx 5000.

1 Like

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2017
Good. Five thousand of the animals making a mess of our society came out to confess to their crimes. We should thank Kumuyi for that. If these bunch of beasts and hoodlums are not arrested and jailed for their heinous crimes simply because they've "given their lives to Christ", then I wonder what kind of values we're promoting in the country. That would be tantamount to aiding and abetting thuggery and hooliganism. All 5000 must be apprehended and punished accordingly.

Then if Kumuyi had paid them to come and act, as a fraudulent means to show that the he's winning souls for Christ, we will know. 'Cos I'm still wondering how possible it is for 5000 cultists to come out in that way to give their lives to Christ. Doesn't sound true. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by Abfinest007(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2017
good news may God grant u d grace to continue this race
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by Lovine: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Did he deliver them from the spirit of cultism or just confession? Any body can say I accept Christ, very easy to do but for deliverance not all that easy.
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by Unimaginable123: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2017
5000 cultists in one town? Then there must be up to 1,000,000 cultists in the state

1 Like

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by percyshelu(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2017
this lie pass my power oh

5000 cultists, then everyone in that community is a cultists but how can it's a round up figure as someone earlier

1 Like

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by ebby9z(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2017
This is one of the few men of God I respect it Nigeria. There's something fundamentally wrong with Rivers state. They harbour cultism too much. It's frightening. Fathers do not mind having their sons as violent cultists. God will save that state

2 Likes

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by femiranking28(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Untainted007:
Good news. Bt wait ooo, the way the man in red is looking at Pastor Kumuyi no be here oooo. What could he be thinking?
that man I know him em own wickedness no be here oh, hope he was delivered too
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by femiranking28(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2017
percyshelu:
this lie pass my power oh

5000 cultists, then everyone in that community is a cultists but how can it's a round up figure as someone earlier
its not a community something it's the whole ogoni race ogoni has more than 50 different communities
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by younglleo: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2017
hai chizosss.... 5000 cultist dey dat cummunity nd nigeria never break..

2 Likes

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by DonaldYusuf(m): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2017
lionlamb020:
Great! But who counted them?
In such gatherings when there is an Altar call or call for salvation there are counselors who collect the details of those who came out. So, there is actually no big deal in knowing the number of persons who gave their lives to Christ in a church meeting or crusade.
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by DonaldYusuf(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2017
Uyi168:
Please,who did the head counting?
In such gatherings when there is an Altar call or call for salvation there are counselors who collect the details of those who came out. So, there is actually no big deal in knowing the number of persons who gave their lives to Christ in a church meeting or crusade.
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by DonaldYusuf(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2017
OtemAtum:
Lies
Coming from you there is no surprise. The one who compares God with Bill Gates. Very funny kid!

If you saw "5000 cultists attack Rivers community" you would have been happy. Sometimes such attitude could be a sign of some level of psychological challenge...the love for bad news as against good news.
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by DonaldYusuf(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2017
zealkane:
useless children everywhere... hw do u kno its a lie and to say u were not there makes ur ignorance baffle me, don't da have usher in d church dat do d numbering?.pls ignorance is a disease go cure it. Daddy kumuyi keep it up
Thank you. Please help me ask them oh. I really wonder how people think.
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2017
Why Re-converting already Christians? Why not go and convert southwastern Muslims?

I believe the Afonjas needs him most......

Old Eastern Region people are Christians from birth and don't need all these exploiters in the name of Christianity and church.

2 Likes

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by OtemAtum: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2017
DonaldYusuf:

Coming from you there is no surprise. The one who compares God with Bill Gates. Very funny kid!

If you saw "5000 cultists attack Rivers community" you would have been happy. Sometimes such attitude could be a sign of some level of psychological challenge...the love for bad news as against good news.

The story is a lie. I know true stories from lies. Mind you, if I here bad stories, I don't always feel happy. But if I hear fabricated good news, I don't like it either.

SAY THE TRUTH ALL THE TIME.
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by azimibraun: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2017
For how long?
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by seunlayi(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2017
Come Wednesday 28th June, the man of God will be in Ibadan at Moor Plantation to declare the Gospel of Christ
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by whizzyleejr(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Heaven rejoice over a sinner who came to repentance, imagine how they will celebrate over the 5000. Praise the lord.
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by franchizy(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Yoruba pastors wining souls for christ but the region where the sun rises from only developing Ala oyibo.

God bless pastor Kumuyi
God bless the Rivers people
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by dontai(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Wow Rivers is really a dam of bad boys no wonder Amaechi and Wike are...........if you complete it, it is your business
If all of them repent finish waitn those guru will be using as there sheild?
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by Dantee005(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2017
lionlamb020:
Great! But who counted them?
Lai Mohammed tongue grin
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by Uyi168: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2017
DonaldYusuf:

..i hear sir..
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by mikkypel(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2017
Wetin konsign mhe

Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by elderhimself(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2017
5000?......... you for kukuma say the whole congregation present were cultists na.
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by Ochinex(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2017
elderhimself:
5000?......... you for kukuma say the whole congregation present were cultists na.

have yhu been to deeper life crusade before? smh
Re: 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers by biGwal(m): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2017
Glory be to God; happy 4 them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) / Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! / Books On Juju Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.