Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly (2305 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by IamAirforce1: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
For sometime now I've been flaunting my new bae up and down this forum to whoever cared to listen that I got a new bae 2 weeks after breaking up with my former bae.

The honest truth is, I still miss my Ex because I've known her for 3 years and we were deeply in love before I dumped her.

I won't disclose why we separated.
But honestly I've missed the crazy things we usually do together.

I've missed the ass squeezing, the ass spanking, the laughter we had together, the smoke and drinks we had together.
I've missed the naughty naughty chats we usually engage ourselves in, I've so missed the hot ozza rooomy thingy and the bad asss smooches we enjoy together.

Honestly, my new girl is a perfect example of a good house wife but I'm a certified gee and bonafide stud and my Ex loved me like that

But this new baby of mine is yet to see the bad guy side of me and I don't know how she's gonna take it accept it because I the truth is "I no be gentle man like that".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Same With a male

2 Likes

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by debspauly(f): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
undecided I dont think you really love your new girlfriend because if you did ........you won't post this ....sh*t ....you cheat because deep down inside you are not completely happy and contented .
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
I just don't know what to comment..
I just give up..

1 Like

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by johnbuck81(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
staying with one woman is as easy as ABC...it just depends on the individual. I've been with my babe for over 2years now and I don't even think about cheating.

1 Like

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
I just feel bored tonight.

1 Like

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by IamAirforce1: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
Some guys ehn undecided

1 Like

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Oyindidi(f): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Fernandowski(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
still that senseless over aged Lil boy with an almost dead music career who won't still grow up

I pity for your family shaaa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Let me park here
Boredom is a piece of shiit grin
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
Exactly

#YOLO
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Safiaa(f): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Na wa o
still waiting
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Victornezzar: 12:03am On Jun 25, 2017
Cool story Bro
1 tin I like about u be say nothing can move u down
But stop all dis
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 25, 2017

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:14am On Jun 25, 2017
Oga seaforce,wen wud u eva sit down like dis?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:01am On Jun 25, 2017
So what is the BOC?
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by geni340(f): 3:14am On Jun 25, 2017
Fernandowski:
still that senseless over aged Lil boy with an almost dead music career who won't still grow up

I pity for your family shaaa
as in...i tot i ws d only one my broda

2 Likes

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by y3mi(m): 3:33am On Jun 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
For sometime now I've been flaunting my new bae up and down this forum and you're whoever cared to listen that I got a new bae 2 weeks after breaking up with my former bae.

The honest truth is, I still miss my Ex because I've known her for 3 years and we were deeply in love before I dumped her.

I've missed the ass squeezing, the ass spanking, the laughter we had together, the smoke and drinks we had together.
I've missed the naughty naughty chats we usually engage ourselves in, I've so missed the hot ozza rooomy thingy and the bad asss smooches we enjoy together.

Honestly, my new girl is a perfect example of a good house wife but I'm a certified gee and bonafide stud and my Ex loved me like that

But this new baby of mine is yet to see the bad guy side of me and I don't know how she's gonna take it accept it because I the truth is "I no be gentle man like that".
If you won't disclose why you and your ex got separated like the slices between slice bread, how do you expect to be given a helpful opinion ? However, I see two things here,

1. As the Gee-studded 'niqa' you say you are then it's either you risk pulling off said acts of yours you say you missed doing with you ex on her and she responds accordingly to which will surprise you and definitely do some rethinking such as 'so much for good house wife' or she reacts in ways that plunge you further into reminiscence and eventually may collapse faster.

and

2. Continue to inhibit those proclivities which are natural to you for the sake of making this new relationship you seem to some cherish to last longer than the last, you just gotta start holding up or both of you are going to end up as another sliced-out bread, and while at it allow me to say this - you're one of them types that gives babes the chance to make silly statement like 'all guys are the same'.

cc: softwerk (is that really her pic ?)

3 Likes

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by millywiser: 4:21am On Jun 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
For sometime now I've been flaunting my new bae up and down this forum and you're whoever cared to listen that I got a new bae 2 weeks after breaking up with my former bae.

I hear u Enzo Amore

1 Like

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by iluvpomo(m): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2017
The OP is truly NL's official attention seeker .... sigh
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by IamAirforce1: 6:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Hisses on you in every dialect of Nigeria
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by jakandeola(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Hisses on you in every dialect of Nigeria
guy go to church
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by patosky3310(m): 7:08am On Jun 25, 2017
debspauly:
undecided I dont think you really love your new girlfriend because if you did ........you won't post this ....sh*t ....you cheat because deep down inside you are not completely happy and contented .

U girls won't date the good guys, it's the bad guys that u date. When they start to do what they know how to do best, u begin to blame them. Too bad of u people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Gladiator1: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2017
The OP is svch a stupid talent

2 Likes

Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by jakandeola(m): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Na wa o
guy giv dat girl blocus make she free u na
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Fernandowski(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2017
geni340:
as in...i tot i ws d only one my broda
lol

it's too much jare.... always seeking for attention
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Jaynom(m): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Wow! The HATE on this Air force dude is Real y'all.
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by IamAirforce1: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2017
It won't pull off a single hair off my skin
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Safiaa:
still waiting

Hello missclassy
Re: Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly by Safiaa(f): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2017
daylyt:

Hello missclassy
Hello.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland / I'm Married But I'm In Love With Someone Else. / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Very Young White Guy And A Beautiful Nigerian g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.