Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... (2742 Views)

Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque / COVID-19: Adams Oshiomole Sends Thank You Message To Front-Line Workers / Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by salam1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
feelgoodInc:

the Bible does not conflict, but Islam conflicts, in fact the Quran you're reading g
is fake, what about the one that was burnt by uthman to hide the truth. or have you forgotten that muhamned said he was being tormented by a demon, my friend shift. open any thread call me and I'll disprove you.

is Allah hand too short that he need to send Muslims to do his dirty work for him?
stop making mockery of ur self where did u get all dis from, if u Don know ask. Anyway stick to ur various version of the Bible and stop saying wat u don't know about islam
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by feelgoodInc: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
salam1:
stop making mockery of ur self where did u get all dis from, if u Don know ask. Anyway stick to ur various version of the Bible and stop saying wat u don't know about islam
you have nothing to say but let me add some salt to your wounds, uthman burnt the Quran so as to allow his own stand, why burn the others? he even rejected Abdullah ibn mausid version of the koran that Muhammed said was the best reciter, my question is why was ibn mausid asked to give up his .mushaf

2 Likes

Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by salam1(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2017
feelgoodInc:

you have nothing to say but let me add some salt to your wounds, uthman burnt the Quran so as to allow his own stand, why burn the others? he even rejected Abdullah ibn mausid version of the koran that Muhammed said was the best reciter, my question is why was ibn mausid asked to give up his .mushaf
I swear I pity u cos u v wasted ur precious tym reading poo about islam. And if u r a Muslim please go and take another pledge.
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by dealslip(f): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2017
salam1:
tell mi wat religion this duo are?
Hello sir Hitler was an atheist. That he comes from the western world doesn't automatically make him a follower of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by salam1(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2017
dealslip:

Hello sir Hitler was an atheist. That he comes from the western world doesn't automatically make him a follower of Christ.
but anybody that koms from the eastern world is a Muslim ryt?
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by dealslip(f): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2017
salam1:
but anybody that koms from the eastern world is a Muslim ryt?
Someone mentioned that nothing good comes out of Islam and Mohammed because of the amount of blood shed propagated in the name of Islam. You responded by bringing up Hitler and Leopold as Christians who have killed millions just like Mohammed. All I did was correct your ignorance just like Moslems in the North murder thousands of Christian for a cartoon made by a new age Danish cartoonist. My point is this Mohammed though a Middle Easterner has killed too much people in the name of spreading Islam. Hitler an atheist killed people for perceived business acumen and political saviness not for religious reasons.
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by salam1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
dealslip:

Someone mentioned that nothing good comes out of Islam and Mohammed because of the amount of blood shed propagated in the name of Islam. You responded by bringing up Hitler and Leopold as Christians who have killed millions just like Mohammed. All I did was correct your ignorance just like Moslems in the North murder thousands of Christian for a cartoon made by a new age Danish cartoonist. My point is this Mohammed though a Middle Easterner has killed too much people in the name of spreading Islam. Hitler an atheist killed people for perceived business acumen and political saviness not for religious reasons.
d problem with people lyk u is u say things u don't know, if truly prophet Muhammad PBUH preaches hate no Christian would v bin able to stay in a Muslim community, just because I bear Muhammad or dress lyk a Muslim doesn't qualify u to b a Muslim. Wat am trying to say is dis people tend to twist the holy scripture for dere personal gains. Remember not all DAT go to church/mosque are holy even the devil go to religion places. Next tym try weigh ur talk b4 spewing dem out. Just last year a corper from the south confessed to mi that he never thought he will many churches in a Muslim community as he's seeing DAT he's very grateful he served in the north at least he's clergy men over will no longer lie to him. For ur information the prophet did not preach hate research b4 u assume
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by smartleo(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

"THEY PLOTTED & PLANNED AND GOD ALSO PLANNED BUT GOD IS THE BEST OF PLANNERS" . . . Qur'an
Please I don't just understand your post.
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by feelgoodInc: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
salam1:
I swear I pity u cos u v wasted ur precious tym reading poo about islam. And if u r a Muslim please go and take another pledge.
you've not denied me or said anything to counter me, I'll remind you this, AFTER QATAR whose next, if you can answer this question then you'll know what will befall you and your kind.
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by dealslip(f): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
salam1:
d problem with people lyk u is u say things u don't know, if truly prophet Muhammad PBUH preaches hate no Christian would v bin able to stay in a Muslim community, just because I bear Muhammad or dress lyk a Muslim doesn't qualify u to b a Muslim. Wat am trying to say is dis people tend to twist the holy scripture for dere personal gains. Remember not all DAT go to church/mosque are holy even the devil go to religion places. Next tym try weigh ur talk b4 spewing dem out. Just last year a corper from the south confessed to mi that he never thought he will many churches in a Muslim community as he's seeing DAT he's very grateful he served in the north at least he's clergy men over will no longer lie to him. For ur information the prophet did not preach hate research b4 u assume
What you are saying doesn't correlate with the bone of contention. I equally served in the north and the villagers threw stones at us if we ever congregate to have fellowship. What do you have to say about that.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by salam1(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2017
dealslip:

What you are saying doesn't correlate with the bone of contention. I equally served in the north and the villagers threw stones at us if we ever congregate to have fellowship. What do you have to say about that.
which village in the north plss?
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by salam1(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2017
feelgoodInc:

you've not denied me or said anything to counter me, I'll remind you this, AFTER QATAR whose next, if you can answer this question then you'll know what will befall you and your kind.
after Qatar maybe ur entire generation will be next, if u r wise enough u will know its a conspiracy against Muslim country but ur flat head will never let u c the truth.
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by orisa37: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Many like Evans, the billionaire kidnapper doesn't sleep. He reads Psalm 23 per second per second. Allah Wakbar follows.
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by dealslip(f): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
salam1:
which village in the north plss?

Kwara state
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by salam1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
dealslip:

Kwara state
which village in kwara state and since wen has kwara turn to a northern state?
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by dealslip(f): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
salam1:
which village in kwara state and since wen has kwara turn to a northern state?
You see the hypocrisy. Kwara is now an Eastern or south South State. During election. It is North Central. After election it stops being North.
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by salam1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
dealslip:

You see the hypocrisy. Kwara is now an Eastern or south South State. During election. It is North Central. After election it stops being North.
daz y I said its not a northern state but because ur brain is engulfed with politics u didn't care to reply well rather u r douging the question. For ur information kwara is a north central state and if its kom to religion tolerance I give it to the yorubas. So am waiting, wat village is it in kwara?
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by dealslip(f): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
salam1:
daz y I said its not a northern state but because ur brain is engulfed with politics u didn't care to reply well rather u r douging the question. For ur information kwara is a north central state and if its kom to religion tolerance I give it to the yorubas. So am waiting, wat village is it in kwara?
Please leave the pretence. Kwara is a northern state period. No wonder Nigeria is like this. No truth. Just manipulations. I can't believe what I just read from you. When you guys were structuring the Six zones why wasn't it left in the SW. It is not in the South yet it isn't a northern state just central. I weep
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
salam1:
tell mi wat religion this duo are?
Hitler was an atheist.
Re: Christians Sleeps As Islam Takes The Front Line ... by salam1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
dealslip:

Please leave the pretence. Kwara is a northern state period. No wonder Nigeria is like this. No truth. Just manipulations. I can't believe what I just read from you. When you guys were structuring the Six zones why wasn't it left in the SW. It is not in the South yet it isn't a northern state just central. I weep
k bleive wat u want but expect everybody to agree with u

(1) (2) (Reply)

“igbo People Stop Demonizing Our Transporters” (MUST READ!) / China Grows First Ever Plants On The Moon (photo) / Alh Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya Aka Mc Oluomo Emergence As Nurtw Lagos Get Closer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.