Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 (19318 Views)

Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari / 2019 : Buhari Will Get Zero Vote In Benue -tiv Traditional Council / Mariya Sanusi Dantata, Dangote's Mother, Visited By APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Stolen: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

This is a no-brainer. The triad of Hausa, IGBO and Yoruba are in control of the oil wells belonging to the minorities. And we know exactly who the oil well owners are: the IFEANYI Ubas, the Tony ELUMELUS, the Femi Otedolas, the Folurunso Alakijas, the Theophilus Danjumas, etc.

So you Igbo should not act like you are not part of the exploitation and rape of the minorities. We know the truth and we know exactly what to do when the time comes.

Nonentity, y dont u come out and lead NigerDelta?

U are hiding behind moniker.

There is no NigerDelta, the name say na Igbo man invention.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
vanbonattel:

Don't you think you are hyperventilating on the wrong thread? Read the title of this thread again and you will realise how much you have wandered into the bush. I didn't see any Niger Delta on the topic.

Your "nwannems" brought Niger Delta into this thread. Look at my very first comment: I faulted Kanu for trying to drag Itsekiri, Isoko and other unmentioned groups in the Niger Delta into Biafra without even stating anything that they stand to benefit. By anything, I mean REALISTIC things.

But in the fashion of IPOB youths who bow and worship at the feet of Kanu (who can't be faulted), the issue had to be prolonged. I even received a death threat from one Agentsmith001 because I shared a dissenting view. I wonder if Biafra is averse to criticisms? Is it an autocratic system?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Stolen: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please, let us stop feeding the attention whoore.

Him mate dey ground dey lead movement, he is busy prostituting online to Aboki.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Stolen:

Nonentity, y dont u come out and lead NigerDelta?

U are hiding behind moniker.

There is no NigerDelta, the name say na Igbo man invention.

What is this one saying?

Leave my peripheral view make I see better IPOB youths to discuss with.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by vanbonattel: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Your "nwannems" brought Niger Delta into this thread. Look at my very first comment: I faulted Kanu for trying to drag Itsekiri, Isoko and other unmentioned groups in the Niger Delta into Biafra without even stating anything that they stand to benefit. By anything, I mean REALISTIC things.

But in the fashion of IPOB youths who bow and worship at the feet of Kanu (who can't be faulted), the issue had to be prolonged. I even received a death threat from one Agentsmith001 because I shared a dissenting view. I wonder if Biafra is averse to criticisms? Is it an autocratic system?

You are at fault bro. Did you read the thread topic before accusing them of trying to rope any minority tribes into Biafra? You were commenting off topic and that's why everyone else started replying you. Take a chill pill. What will be will be. If we all mind our business, the nation will be a better place for all.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Stolen: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

What is this one saying?

Leave my peripheral view make I see better IPOB youths to discuss with.

If ur a man come out and lead.

Nnamdi Kanu is a human being like u.

Leave ur mother bedroom and come outside and face Nigerdelta.

Lead first? Lazy bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
vanbonattel:

You are at fault bro. Did you read the thread topic before accusing them of trying to rope any minority tribes into Biafra? You were commenting off topic and that's why everyone else started replying you. Take a chill pill. What will be will be. If we all mind our business, the nation will be a better place for all.

Did you watch the interview? Do so and forward to 11:00 and listen to why I had to comment. Many of you didn't even watch the video.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Stolen: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

I have no business with Ijaws or whatever you and your people have deluded yourselves to believe about them. Ijaw is not synonymous with the Niger Delta. There are well over 20 ethnic groups in the region and should even the Ijaws have a choice, you really think they would choose Biafra over Niger Delta Republic?

Just restrict your delusions to yourselves and respect the wishes of the minorities that have come out to denounce their forceful inclusion into Biafra.

Whatever it is you wish us; I wish you and your Biafra 10 times over. Just leave us be.

Us ke? Have Urhobo ever fought any war in NigerDelta?

Is it not Ijaw fighting all the war, rather Urhobo even sabotage them.

Wen it comes to cutting Itsekiri head, it is no longer us, it is dem.

U are delusional. Try to speak for urself.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by vanbonattel: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Did you watch the interview? Do so and forward to 11:00 and listen to why I had to comment. Many of you didn't even watch the video.

Did he mention Urhobos in the entire video?

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by perez100: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Powerful video!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
vanbonattel:

Did he mention Urhobos in the entire video?

He implied it by referring to the region that Urhobos occupy as "Southern Biafra". He proceeded to specifically mention Itsekiri and Isoko.

Now tell me why I wouldn't be concerned?

Besides, is Biafran issues only to be discussed by Igbos? If so, Igbos should not discuss NIGERIAN issues as well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Stolen:

Us ke? Have Urhobo ever fought any war in NigerDelta?

Is it not Ijaw fighting all the war, rather Urhobo even sabotage them.

Wen it comes to cutting Itsekiri head, it is no longer us, it is dem.

U are delusional. Try to speak for urself.

This is not an issue for speaking for oneself because if we follow your logic then YOU have no right to speak for Biafra as a collective entity, likewise Igbo. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

And by "us", I mean "Urhobos" but I know English is your problem.

You are quite a troubled person, as I have seen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by eastsidechillz: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Terkimbi01:
And next time anyone from Benue goes to visit Nnamdi.Kanu , I want to be among.

Even Nigeria is all about wiping us out and taking over lands for grazing cows, then we are up for a new nation where we all will have equal rights.

My brother I will like you to research for BUHARI first visit to Emir of Katsina state.

He plainly told the Emir that they will never allow Buafra to come

His reasons were,

We have sacrificed enough soul to keep Nigeria one. "civil war"

Secondly, with the desert encroachment in the North

So these Fulani herdsmen you are seeing are not ordinary

They need a grazing ground for their COWs. Honestly. Am afraid for you middlebeltans.

They intend to wipe you out and take over your lands.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by ComrdDRS: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has a point. A strong one for that matter. I m not ipob nor afonjas. I m a middle beltan. PLS THE AFONJAS SHOULD LOOK AT THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE. AND STOP SUPPORTING NORTHERNERS AT THE DETRIMENT OF MINORITIES AND THE ENTIRE NATION. IF ONLY THE YORUBAS CAN SPEAK UP LIKE THE IGBOS NIGERIANS WILL NOT BE TERRORIZED AND PERSECUTED IN THEIR LANDS. BUT THE YORUBAS ACTIONS AND INACTIONS GIVES THE HAUSA FOOLANIS AUDACITY. Pls yorubas and Igbos should resolve their difference for the sake of minorities so we can sit on round table and discuss this nation. BECAUSE AS IT IS NOW IF LEAVE THIS MARRIAGE NIGERIA I 'LL BE MORE HAPPY. GOING BY THE PRESENT CONDITIONS THAT I M BEEN COINED INTO. AS I M WRITING THE I M NOT DIFFERENT FROM A PREY IN THESE COUNTRY I CALLED MINE AND I SEE NO HOPE I NEAR FUTURE RATHER I SEES MORE THREAT. MIDDLE BELTANS ARE GETTING TIRED OF THE STATUES QUO TOO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by vanbonattel: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

He implied it by referring to the region that Urhobos occupy as "Southern Biafra". He proceeded to specifically mention Itsekiri and Isoko.

Now tell me why I wouldn't be concerned?

Besides, is Biafran issues only to be discussed by Igbos? If so, Igbos should not discuss NIGERIAN issues as well.

Igbos discuss Nigeria matters because Igboland is still being mal-administrated by Nigeria. You cannot say that Biafra has ever done anything wrong with Urhobos.

What are you really afraid of?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
vanbonattel:

Igbos discuss Nigeria matters because Igboland is still being mal-administrated by Nigeria. You cannot say that Biafra has ever done anything wrong with Urhobos.

What are you really afraid of?

Drawing from your logic again; Urhobos can discuss and forever refute, denounce, deny, confront, and fight Biafra and Biafrans for as long as our land is included in your projected maps and governmental frameworks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by gohome: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
toofit007:
the framework for which Biafra will operate

I wish Nigeria will be restructured like this.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by uvalued(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
middlebelt states WILL rathergo with this man than the cire north...i like how he mentioned taraba and benue, southern kaduna... #enoughisenough

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by vanbonattel: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Drawing from your logic again; Urhobos can discuss and forever refute, denounce, deny, confront, and fight Biafra and Biafrans for as long as our land is included in your projected maps and governmental frameworks.

Is biafra ruling over Urhobo land today?

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by uvalued(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
ComrdDRS:
Nnamdi Kanu has a point. A strong one for that matter. I m not ipob nor afonjas. I m a middle beltan. PLS THE AFONJAS SHOULD LOOK AT THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE. AND STOP SUPPORTING NORTHERNERS AT THE DETRIMENT OF MINORITIES AND THE ENTIRE NATION. IF ONLY THE YORUBAS CAN SPEAK UP LIKE THE IGBOS NIGERIANS WILL NOT BE TERRORIZED AND PERSECUTED IN THEIR LANDS. BUT THE YORUBAS ACTIONS AND INACTIONS GIVES THE HAUSA FOOLANIS AUDACITY. Pls yorubas and Igbos should resolve their difference for the sake of minorities so we can sit on round table and discuss this nation. BECAUSE AS IT IS NOW IF LEAVE THIS MARRIAGE NIGERIA I 'LL BE MORE HAPPY. GOING BY THE PRESENT CONDITIONS THAT I M BEEN COINED INTO. AS I M WRITING THE I M NOT DIFFERENT FROM A PREY IN THESE COUNTRY I CALLED MINE AND I SEE NO HOPE I NEAR FUTURE RATHER I SEES MORE THREAT. MIDDLE BELTANS ARE GETTING TIRED OF THE STATUES QUO TOO.
i hail you..am from taraba u are from? i subscribe to your thoughts

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by uvalued(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

watching the video i saw how he stressed that "if they so wish" so i see a choice at work...

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by ComrdDRS: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kyase:
lol which tiv
BROS I WISH IT IS. WE CAN'T REMAIN LIKE THIS.... WE NEED A VOICE. BUT IT SEEMS WE HAVE NON, AND IF, WHY NOT WE ALIGN WITH ONE? BUT IF YOU HAVE WHY NOT SPEAK FOR US, BECAUSE WE RE DIEING, CAN'T PRETEND ANYMORE. WE NEED A VOICE AND TILL THEN, I M WITH NNAMDI KANU, I AND MY HOUSEHOLD. ONE LOVE. AYATUTU

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by vanbonattel: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
uvalued:

watching the video i saw how he stressed that "if they so wish" so i see a choice at work...

Don't mind the Urhobo pretenders, poor quality of education and countless years of fulani domination has tampered with their brain function.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by ComrdDRS: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
uvalued:
i hail you..am from taraba u are from? i subscribe to your thoughts
BENUE, BRO. ONE LOVE, WE RE ONE.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by uvalued(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
ComrdDRS:
BENUE, BRO. ONE LOVE, WE RE ONE.
we will if it means going with nnamdi kanu... i downloaded the video to share with friends.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by laudate: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
gohome:
I wish Nigeria will be restructured like this.

God forbid bad thing!! Tufiakwa! angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by londoner: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
cumbak60:
I did not bother watching the video, but if Nnamdi Kanu wants to bring war to Ndi'Igbo, may that war start and end in his father's palace. Amen.

You should watch it, he said some truths although I don't support Biafra but Nigeria has to change the way it operates for it to stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by ComrdDRS: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Benue is stil part of the Arewa as far as the geographical structure of the federation is concerned. NORTH CENTRAL NORTH EAST AND NORTH WEST are all included into Jamiyyar Arewa
BROS TELL YOUR NORTHERNERS THAT WITH THE TREATMENT BENUE IS FACING OUR SPIRIT IS NEVER WITH THEM AND ONE DAY OUR LAND GEOGRAPHICALY AS WELL......... BYE

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by Kyase(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
ComrdDRS:
BROS I WISH IT IS. WE CAN'T REMAIN LIKE THIS.... WE NEED A VOICE. BUT IT SEEMS WE HAVE NON, AND IF, WHY NOT WE ALIGN WITH ONE? BUT IF YOU HAVE WHY NOT SPEAK FOR US, BECAUSE WE RE DIEING, CAN'T PRETEND ANYMORE. WE NEED A VOICE AND TILL THEN, I M WITH NNAMDI KANU, I AND MY HOUSEHOLD. ONE LOVE. AYATUTU
Yes, we dont have voice, but that doesn't mean we should align with the wrong voice,Kanu's approch is the worst ever, where were you when he was insulting the middle belt miniorities? My brother we rather create our own voice, or nothing for us. Stay safe bro.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by vanbonattel: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kyase:
Yes, we dont have voice, but that doesn't mean we should align with the wrong voice,Kanu's approch is the worst ever, where were you when he was insulting the middle belt miniorities? My brother we rather create our own voice, or nothing for us. Stay safe bro.

As you are waiting to create your own voice, the fulani is still going around and violating your ancestral homes, so be quick before its too late. The means is not important, the end result is.

Too bad Tubaba backed out at the last minute.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Benue Tiv Nation: The Most Powerful Interview Of 2017 by fratermathy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
uvalued:

That clause was used "specifically" when he spoke on the Middle Belt groups! angry He never used that clause when he referred to the ND as "Southern Biafra"!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win / Gridlock As Atiku Storms Abeokuta (Videos) / Governor Wike Arrives Enugu Airport, Welcomed By Governor Ugwuanyi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.