Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police (37689 Views)

Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper / Evans: Police On The Wrong Foot / How We Arrested Most Wanted Kidnapping Criminal, Evans – Police Force Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by ojibole(m): 5:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Na wa Op u even copy buhari news join ur story abeg next time try edit after pasting I know the struggle to make FP is real but at least have some decorum

1 Like

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by AlphaDibia(m): 5:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Taaa! Kwuru kposhi kupu na uzo. I wu anuohia. Goat

Addicted2Women:

They must free him though i don't support kidnapping

They have no evidence against him

If Kaburi Sokoto a well known Boko Haram leader can get released without serving any jail term, Evans will be released before Next year

And Shekau is still a free man

Buhari is a big joke

1 Like

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by gaskiyamagana: 5:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

If Kaburi Sokoto a well known Boko Haram leader can get released without serving any jail term, Evans will be released before Next year

Buhari is a big joke
Addicted2women or Alliance2wickedness?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by BuariCopyPaste: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Tinubu stole more but was freed....
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Iamsammy(m): 5:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Buhari is a big joke
is ur head painning u? no evidence against who biko
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by louqas: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Under pressure from who?

Hope it's not from biafrans........

They better leave Evans he is a Nigerian.....we have already dashed them Fayose and ffk.

Btw almost all his victims are igbos hope they are not planning to accuse evans of marginalization and of doing the bidding of hausa slave masters

1 Like

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Mubby4luv(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Anyone that calls you to free Evans should be considered a national threat and should be arrested. That's the way sane country will handle such case. But well..

4 Likes

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by pandoras08(m): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Buhari is a big joke
wat ar u saying? ?? no evidence ke somebori dat has already open mouth any how an confess on national tv. not once or twice sef.
I want to see how dem wan take release am first!.
WE NIGERIANS SEF, WE TOO DEY TAKE RUBBISH AS LONG AS E NO AFFECT US DIRECTLY. THEY FREE EVANS, (WE TAKE IT). POLITICIANS THIEF MONEY (WE TAKE IT) NEPA TAKE LIGHT FOR 4 MONTHS (WE TAKE IT).
IT'S HIGH TIME WE START DEMANDING ANSWERS AND JUSTICE.
LET'S WAKE UP PPL!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by chopbanana: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2017
If Evans is freed, Nigeria is doom, Nigeria police will regret ever freeing that guy because it will encourage more people to do crime and believe they will be freed if arrested, apart from that the international countries will see Nigeria and Nigerians as a joke, If that guy is freed, i myself will never ever expect anything good will ever come from this country till eternity.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Elfaris(m): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Buhari is a big joke
What nonsense is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by gaskiyamagana: 5:59am On Jun 25, 2017
Evans will soon be kidnapped from the police and the case closed. Nawa for this Nigeria or Zoogerian, Wildgerian and Junglerian.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Shiitposter: 6:01am On Jun 25, 2017
When it comes to lies? Bloggers out-compete the devil himself.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Arsasee(m): 6:08am On Jun 25, 2017
EFCC Pls investigate evans victims how they got such million dollars ransom they paid. Lets have a new dimension to this........

2 Likes

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Demmama7(m): 6:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Hmm Nigeria my country, later somebody will tell me "that nobody is above the law"
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Vaxt(m): 6:12am On Jun 25, 2017
phensbassey:
free Evans
is what you will be doing if biafra come to existence? Legalising crime
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by gigabyte13: 6:14am On Jun 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Buhari is a big joke

Today being sunday, l Pray that half of your relatives be kidnapped, so that you can really know what horror you experienced when kidnapped. So shall it be in Jesus name. Awon omo ale jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by gigabyte13: 6:15am On Jun 25, 2017
Vaxt:
is what you will be doing if biafra come to existence? Legalising crime

They will be contesting for the best kidnapper in history. Crime addictive clans.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by riczy(m): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2017
Police is nt even ashame to spew dt poo,Wats d point revealing dt,charge him to Court,is dt how u delay trial of ordinary kidnappers?.allow me to faint pls,b4 I do I want to make a prophecy "dt guy won't serve in jail" Naija na joke
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by pressplay411(m): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2017
phensbassey:
free Evans

Some jokes are expensive and wry.
I know you're desperate for attention but next time literally hold yourself.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by T4kbaba(m): 6:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Use Evans Paracetamol to kidnap your pain. The name will soon be use for advertisement.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by pressplay411(m): 6:19am On Jun 25, 2017
prospero5:
what nonsense did I just read?

the way the police is going about this guy's case is completely childish.
why insult my intelligence by telling me there is a law against kidnapping and when you arrest a kidnapping suspect you can't try him and deliver the judgment in time but only to tell me that there are some people that want him released?
what nonsense!

It goes to show that some highly influential personalities are pressing buttons behind the scene.
Thank God it's a high profile case, it can't possibly be influenced, or can it
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by itiswellandwell: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by zeestone99(m): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2017
9jakohai:

I think that the Police have lots of evidence against Evans....that would probably come out in court.

They can't release it now.

As regards Kabiru Sokoto....that is , in a way, a different matter. In negotiating with terrorists, you sometimes have to sign pacts with evil....to accomplish good...which in this case was the release of some innocent girls. (Israel does do the same thing...see their release of several Hezbollah fighters in exchange for the bodies of two dead Israeli soldiers a few years ago).

If you ask me, I think that Kabiru Sokoto should have been subjected to a summary trial and then shot. But unfortunately...that isn't how things work in real life. Anyway...Boko Haram IS on the back foot. They cannot conduct attacks like they used to . Three years ago...Boko used to bomb big cities like Kano, Kaduna, even Lagos. Now...they can only manage to attack a few villages in Borno state....and they cannot even do car bombings like they used to. The barriers that used to be in front of sensitive installations in Abuja three years ago...blocking off several streets have gone. Boko is on the back foot....but I don;t expect them to go immediately.

IN my ideal world....Evans, and Kabiru Sokoto and their kind would be in jail permanently (And mind you, there are a lot of Bokoists in detention....and some are still being caught).

And remember...Evans had a lot of victims too. Just because Kabiru Sokoto got freed....does not mean that the rights of those victims to get their day in court should be denied. Neither does it mean that govt should slack off in its fight against Boko....nor does it prevent govt from recapturing Sokoto...and the rest...and bringing them to justice.

You are right bro but can u giv reasons y saraki was cleared of al charges too, cos dis country is a joke, it seems justice is nt for all, no bashing pls
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by richybankx: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Can't this police authority keep shut and act.. Y bring up everything to the public leaving no private details to be valued for.. Something's are better left on said so you or ur enemy may not no your next strategy.. #mindsetofagooddectstive
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by davidif: 7:07am On Jun 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Buhari is a big joke
They have no evidence? Are you kidding me? He confessed for goodness sakes! That's the strongest evidence you need in court. For a criminal to admit his guilt and not only did he confess, there are also his accomplices who can identify him and confirm that he is the mastermind of the criminal enterprise.
Also there are other witnesses like the kidnapped victims and don't forget a possible money trail. If the lawyer trying this case loses this case in court then he should lose his license for incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by farouk0403(m): 7:08am On Jun 25, 2017
If they free this guy, i will give up in this country.

He should be punish according to law,

Those people saying #freeEvans please will you say thesame if your family member was his victim??
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by laadtech: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Buhari is a big joke
Bro , you sound like an illiterate though

1 Like

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by chinedusamson(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Lol...it's not the first time a criminal will escape justice. We know say police go still free Evan so free am make person rest from the media. cool
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Ernesca(m): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2017
I think 2019 is by The corner, Evans Can help them politicians win their elections...
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by shonepet: 7:16am On Jun 25, 2017
What kind of a cooked up story is that. How can the Nigeria Police said they are under pressure to release Evans and yet come out publicly to say that ? Please u guys should stop using this guy to gain online attention.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by symbianDON(m): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2017
why not name those putting you under pressure?? why telling Nigerians you are under pressure? make we fry pap
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by lorenzos1: 7:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Buhari is a big joke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife / EFCC Seized Benz, Lexus During Early-Morning Raid At A Hotel In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.