Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police (37686 Views)

Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper / Evans: Police On The Wrong Foot / How We Arrested Most Wanted Kidnapping Criminal, Evans – Police Force Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Odogwu042(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=Addicted2Women post=57817922][color=#770077][b]
They must free him though i don't support kidnapping

They have no evidence against him

If Kaburi Sokoto a well known Boko Haram leader can get released without serving any jail term, Evans will be released before Next year

And Shekau is still a free man

Buhari is a big joke

You are a bigger joke than Buhari! Get sense onukwu
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by placeofallure(f): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
crazyABO:
did use dah drug doctor prescribed for u

I doubt if he did, in fact I think he didn't.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by wellmax(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:
[

If Kaburi Sokoto a well known Boko Haram leader can get released without serving any jail term, Evans will be released before Next year

Buhari is a big joke[/b][/color]

Many are mad, few are roaming.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Tecno66: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
If the police are serious about this case, they should first find out how Evans gained freedom from armed robbery arrest from Imo police command in 2006 and bring the officers to book so that people will know that you cant go free with crime.
Omooba77:
Billionaire kidnapper: We are under pressure to free Evans – Police.

The Police have revealed they are under pressure to release kidnap kingpin, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, alias Evans.

Evans was arrested two weeks ago at his mansion at Magodo Estate, Lagos.

The notorious kidnapper has been on the police wanted list for over seven years.

Acting Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Galadanshi Dasuki, while addressing newsmen on Saturday at the Command Headquarters in Ikeja, said they will not release Evans, despite calls from different quarters to do so.

Buhari warns Nigeria to stop making reckless statements

“Evans has been a kidnapper for a long time and has been on the wanted list of the Police in Anambra, Abuja, Enugu, Edo and Lagos states.

“He also has a criminal gang, some of whom have been arrested in Enugu and Lagos. But there are still more out there. Therefore, this needs a painstaking investigation

“Besides, we need to understudy him as well as debrief him. By so doing, we intend to use his tactics to get others. He will eventually be charged to court after investigation is concluded,” Dasuki said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/24/billionaire-kidnapper-pressure-free-evans-police/amp/
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by BetaThings: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
phensbassey:
free Evans

Since somebody must pay the price, he will be free
if you agree to take his place
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by adelekeaka: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Put a bullet in that guy's skull.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Samabu07(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Who dey pressure Una?
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by chakula: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Buhari is a big joke

And it was during Buhari regime Kabiru and shekau had played their games abi?

1 Like

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by yahmohy27: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=Addicted2Women post=57817922]

Buhari is a big joke
[/quote hmmm ,wonder shall never end
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by seunfape(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
This is useless write-up , free Evans or what ?maybe they wanted to say kill Evans .am expecting his death announcement any moment from now.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Caseless: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
crazyABO:
did use dah drug doctor prescribed for u
help me to ask that dog called addicted2women. You'll be forced to believe that some of these donkeys, mostly from the east, have never seen a classroom before.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by swuftz: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Buhari is a big joke

I pray one of your family member or you is kidnapped in Jesus name
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Pylony(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
See some brainless fools up and down this Thread commenting that the He-devil be freed..
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Pylony(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Buhari is a big joke
oga you seems to be the big Joke here, by contradicting your self that "you don't support kidnappers but you wish for the release of a big kidnapper fish out of the water?" guy you're a joker.
If the Police do not have evidence against him Mr Man he'll not be under police search net for seven good years. They already hav enough evidence to put him behind bars were he so belong, as he most have to explain how he become extremly rich over night with out hitting a jack-pot at a Lottery.
Besides, his video statements in relation to his kidnapping activities and ransome collection and having chains of kidnapping rings around the country which some have being arrested alone are evidence for the court.
Sha your name already indicates you're addicted to something am not suprise to how you use your head.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by phensbassey: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
2bam:
. May thunder fire you if you don't have anything meaningful to say keep quiet if one of your loved ones was among the kidnapped i believe you wont come out to say free evans.......big foooool.

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by 2bam: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=phensbassey post=57836907][/quote]. I think I really have to trace you,u must pay for that statement you made u most be trace out.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by phensbassey: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
2bam:
. I think I really have to trace you,u must pay for that statement you made u most be trace out.
ohhhh am scareeeeeed, may banana fall on you
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Baawaa(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Buhari is a big joke
Mind you,this is not Jona-dull regime

2 Likes

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Dharmiejoe(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Omooba77:

The Police have revealed they are under pressure to release kidnap kingpin, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, alias Evans.

The notorious kidnapper has been on the police wanted list for over seven years.

Acting Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Galadanshi Dasuki, while addressing newsmen on Saturday at the Command Headquarters in Ikeja, said they will not release Evans, despite calls from different quarters to do so.

“Evans has been a kidnapper for a long time and has been on the wanted list of the Police in Anambra, Abuja, Enugu, Edo and Lagos states.

“He also has a criminal gang, some of whom have been arrested in Enugu and Lagos. But there are still more out there. Therefore, this needs a painstaking investigation

“Besides, we need to understudy him as well as debrief him. By so doing, we intend to use his tactics to get others. He will eventually be charged to court after investigation is concluded,” Dasuki said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/24/billionaire-kidnapper-pressure-free-evans-police/amp/
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Officialzoe: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ahhhhhhh this country is a joke ooo... Under pressure ke. People dey control d police again.
Omooba77:

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Officialzoe: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
U see that u are really a joke, someone that named himself addicted2women, how will u be taken serious.. Why would u say he should be release. U fall my hand oo chaii
Addicted2Women:

Buhari is a big joke
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Coolgent(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Buhari is a big joke
Your moniker said it all.
I pitied ur life
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by kolaaderin: 4:23am On Jun 27, 2017
davidif:

They have no evidence? Are you kidding me? He confessed for goodness sakes! That's the strongest evidence you need in court. For a criminal to admit his guilt and not only did he confess, there are also his accomplices who can identify him and confirm that he is the mastermind of the criminal enterprise.
Also there are other witnesses like the kidnapped victims and don't forget a possible money trail. If the lawyer trying this case loses this case in court then he should lose his license for incompetence.

Nigerian judiciary is the greatest evil that has ever happened to this country . we have lawyers and judges advocating for Satan. No matter how fantastic a case might look, they can still use the same law of the land to kick it to the dust bin at the right price.

Its a simple law in this country, if u want to steal, do it really big to settle the judiciary and move on with UR crime, else they would use u to do sentence training, there you will see maggi thief been sentenced to 40 years in kirikiri sorry is your case.
Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by davidif: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
kolaaderin:

Nigerian judiciary is the greatest evil that has ever happened to this country . we have lawyers and judges advocating for Satan. No matter how fantastic a case might look, they can still use the same law of the land to kick it to the dust bin at the right price.

Its a simple law in this country, if u want to steal, do it really big to settle the judiciary and move on with UR crime, else they would use u to do sentence training, there you will see maggi thief been sentenced to 40 years in kirikiri sorry is your case.

I guess we need to start using juries to decide if a person is guilty or not and take that away from the judge or allow judges to be elected just like they do in some advanced countries.

1 Like

Re: We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police by Infinity0428(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
You don't have to be angry, the guy need to see a doctor for a proper treatment... How can you say they should free Evans... na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) / John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.