Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Please I Need Your Advise Urgently - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Your Advise Urgently (446 Views)

My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!! / I Need Your Advise, PLEASE / I need your advise, should I continue - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advise Urgently by olusledge: 12:12am On Jun 25, 2017
Hello guys please I really need your advise urgently it's about my result in one of my courses that was withheld by me lecturer The University has a law that states that if a student does not attend at least 65% of the lectures he is not qualified to write the exam.
But in this case we did not meet the 65% mark,the lecturer made us write the exam,we signed an attendance to prove we were at the exam Hall and wrote the exam
Fast forward to when the result was released, the lecturer withheld our results and told us we didn't meet the 65% percent attendance... so am seeking for advice .
Does he have the right to withheld my results, because the rules goes for attendance only not exam ... Please I need your adviseI

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Nigeria Is Ripe For Nuclear Electricity Generation??? / Gov Ortom's Order To Reopen BSU / Ten Greatest Novelist Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.