Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe (653 Views)

Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2017
Why wise every wise man should stop paying tithes.

The gods of men drain you financially to better their whole lives. I have never entered nor bought a private jet in my whole life yet I pay 15k + monthly for the gods of men to use my cash and cruise about.
I have even slashed my offering from 100 naira to 20 naira, at least 1k can be dashed out to RCCG Monthly, maybe it's the security payment for them watching my car while inside the church.

And no. I'm not going the atheist way, the Lord just gave me knowledge. I need cash for better things to favour better people
Nothing like prosperity teaching. They're all thieves. Use your head sheeples!

8 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by swiz123(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2017
I'd be lying if I said you are wrong bro

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by chukslawrence(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2017
Oh dey vess ooo
Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by flexxyworld(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2017
I'd be back too comment
Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by potent5(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2017
I too refuse to be scammed.

I will not willfully allow a thief to steal from me in the name of tithe.

2 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by An2elect2(f): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2017
Not only do those criminals steal your money they also steal your soul.

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by ITbomb(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2017
I only attend church cos the man is a very good motivational speaker, it kind of Kickstart me for the week. As for repentance, humility, love etc those are obsolete teachings to them.

Therefore, the only money I dropped there is my offering.
No matter how you vibrate, I'm not dropping kobo to claim the anointing.
Christ said that the word dropped as seed and if your heart is a fertile ground, it takes root and grow. There is nowhere it was said that I should pay money for the word to work for me.

Any other money are invested in the lives of people in need around me

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by elderhimself(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2017
They wont be happy with this your writeup oh...they are comming for your Asssss
Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2017
Religion has finished Africa

1 Like

Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by nwaanambra1(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2017
durentchigozie:

The gods of men drain you financially to better their whole lives. I have never entered nor bought a private jet in my whole life yet I pay 15k + monthly for the gods of men to use my cash and cruise about.
I have even slashed my offering from 100 naira to 20 naira, at least 1k can be dashed out to RCCG Monthly, maybe it's the security payment for them watching my car while inside the church.

And no. I'm not going the atheist way, the Lord just gave me knowledge. I need cash for better things to favour better people

bros you are in serious trouble - wait for their brainwashed zombies - they are coming for you.
Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmmmm?.! What can son of woman like say..?

Paying tithe is not a SIN. If only u are a covenanted child of God. Tithing as a practice carries it's own reward.
A lot of Christians even in Pentecostal fold don't pay their tithes.
That doesn't stop the Churches.

Cheerful giving attracts God special Love.
BUT no condemnation for those that refuse to pay, aside social embarrassment of being discovered by Church Authority.

To me when God's blessing on your life is in abundant like water, u will pay without hesitation. God Bless Us.
Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2017
There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death
Choose whom would you serve, Yahweh or your pastor.
Thou shall love thy lord with all their heart and mind. Loving him entails keeping his commandments
Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by OtemAtum: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2017
I'm currently in the church but tithe or offering my foot cheesy
Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by holygeral(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2017
OH MY BROTHER PLEASE ASK YOUR CONCIENCE ARE YOU PLEASING MAN OR GOD?
Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by NoWorries7(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Find a real begger, and help... Don't mind those fake pastors...

3 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by oaroloye(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
SHALOM!

durentchigozie:

I would call this the most idiotic Post I ever read in my life- but I've read Posts by SCIENCEWATCH, do you will just have to manage No.2 rating.

This is the most disgusting and stupid thing you can say about TITHING.

YOU ENVY THE PREACHERS YOU PAID TITHES TO, BECAUSE THEY USE THE MONEY YOU PAID THEM. (Actually, I would be a FOOL myself, to BELIEVE that you ever paid Tithes to people you never respected as MEN OF GOD.)

THE FIRST CONSIDERATION in paying Tithes is:

"IS THIS PERSON QUALIFIED TO RECEIVE MY TITHES?'

If this person does not bear the FRUITS expected of a Man of God, you are a TRAITOR against THE KINGDOM OF GOD for DEPRIVING THE WORTHY of SPONSORSHIP!

WHY are you DOING that?

How can you NOT receive THE RELIGION YOU PAY FOR?

But if you are depriving an AUTHENTIC MAN OF GOD, who PREACHES THE TRUTH, Heals the Sick, Casts out Devils, and Raises the Dead, YOU ARE GOING TO HELL, just for MURMURING against him, no matter if you Tithe 99% instead of 10%!

You are not talking against a MAN, but against THE LORD YAHSHUA.

If he is NOT a FAITHFUL SERVANT OF YAHSHUA, I want to know why you are in his church at all?

You must be a COMPLETE FOOL to give Offerings, THEN TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU GAVE.

Is THAT what THE LORD taught?

You must be really stupid to go to a RICH and LUXURIOUS CHURCH, and then be SURPRISED that THEY WANT MONEY to keep the AIR-CONDITIONING running, the LIGHTS on, the FANS rotating, the LOUDSPEAKERS BOOMING, and the TOILETS FLUSHING AND CLEAN.

I do not not believe that you have ever been to these churches that you are slandering.

I do not even believe that you have a CAR.

How can a NIGERIAN CAR OWNER pay someone N1,000 to watch his N250,000 car?

What idiocy is THAT?

And no. I'm not going the atheist way, the Lord just gave me knowledge.

IF SCRIPTURE DOES NOT BACK WHATEVER INSPIRED KNOWLEDGE YOU THINK YOU HAVE, IT DIDN'T COME FROM GOD.

You are boasting of ROBBING GOD- and you are saying GOD gave you that Knowledge?

GOD DIDN'T GIVE YOU KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO OBTAIN THE UNCONTAINABLE BLESSING OF A TITHER, NOR HOW TO RECEIVE THE HUNDREDFOLD BLESSING OF THOSE WHO GIVE FOR THE GOSPEL- but YOU THINK that He gave you "KNOWLEDGE" on how to FORFEIT those Blessings FOR EVER!

How can GOD have given you KNOWLEDGE without first giving you a BRAIN?

You cannot possibly be a CHRISTIAN, and TALK to CHRISTIANS appealing to UNBELIEF, ENVY, STINGINESS, COVETOUSNESS, and GREED- because you would know very well that your TARGET AUDIENCE doesn't HAVE those feelings!

I need cash for better things to favour better people

To a person who is BORN AGAIN, there is NO BETTER PERSON ALIVE than the person whose MINISTRY SAVED THEIR SOUL.

They KNOW that, but for THEM, they would be IN DARKNESS- THREE VERBS away from HELL!

They APPRECIATE that THEIR WHOLE LIFE.

You NEVER had that experience.

You just went to Church, if at all, and COPIED what others were doing, and SAID stuff they wanted to HEAR from you, BUT YOU NEVER REPENTED OF YOUR SINS; YOU NEVER BELIEVED THE GOSPEL.

The Kingdom of God was NEVER worth SELLING EVERYTHING YOU HAD to BUY.

YOU OWN A CAR- BUT YOU CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH? "There is nothing like..." means the OPPOSITE of "there is no such thing as...!"

THE LORD YAHSHUA TAUGHT PROSPERITY PREACHING, SO THERE IS PROSPERITY PREACHING.

NO PROMISE of Lord Yahshua is guaranteed to people NOT 100% COMMITTED to HIS GOSPEL.

ALL CHRISTIAN CLERGYMEN teach that the Lord's Commandments do not have to be followed 100%.

THAT is what you FOOLS pay them for.

A person like myself, who preaches THE TRUTH, that ONLY those who OBEY ALL Lord Yahshua's Commandments CAN be Saved, gets NO SPONSORSHIP WHATSOEVER.
Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
oaroloye:
[s] SHALOM!

I would call this the most idiotic Post I ever read in my life- but I've read Posts by SCIENCEWATCH, do you will just have to manage No.2 rating.

This is the most disgusting and stupid thing you can say about TITHING.

YOU ENVY THE PREACHERS YOU PAID TITHES TO, BECAUSE THEY USE THE MONEY YOU PAID THEM. (Actually, I would be a FOOL myself, to BELIEVE that you ever paid Tithes to people you never respected as MEN OF GOD.)

THE FIRST CONSIDERATION in paying Tithes is:

If this person does not bear the FRUITS expected of a Man of God, you are a TRAITOR against THE KINGDOM OF GOD for DEPRIVING THE WORTHY of SPONSORSHIP!

WHY are you DOING that?

How can you NOT receive THE RELIGION YOU PAY FOR?

But if you are depriving an AUTHENTIC MAN OF GOD, who PREACHES THE TRUTH, Heals the Sick, Casts out Devils, and Raises the Dead, YOU ARE GOING TO HELL, just for MURMURING against him, no matter if you Tithe 99% instead of 10%!

You are not talking against a MAN, but against THE LORD YAHSHUA.

If he is NOT a FAITHFUL SERVANT OF YAHSHUA, I want to know why you are in his church at all?

You must be a COMPLETE FOOL to give Offerings, THEN TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU GAVE.

Is THAT what THE LORD taught?

You must be really stupid to go to a RICH and LUXURIOUS CHURCH, and then be SURPRISED that THEY WANT MONEY to keep the AIR-CONDITIONING running, the LIGHTS on, the FANS rotating, the LOUDSPEAKERS BOOMING, and the TOILETS FLUSHING AND CLEAN.

I do not not believe that you have ever been to these churches that you are slandering.

I do not even believe that you have a CAR.

How can a NIGERIAN CAR OWNER pay someone 1,000 to watch his 250,000 car?

What idiocy is THAT?

IF SCRIPTURE DOES NOT BACK WHATEVER INSPIRED KNOWLEDGE YOU THINK YOU HAVE, IT DIDN'T COME FROM GOD.

You are boasting of ROBBING GOD- and you are saying GOD gave you that Knowledge?

GOD DIDN'T GIVE YOU KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO OBTAIN THE UNCONTAINABLE BLESSING OF A TITHER, NOR HOW TO RECEIVE THE HUNDREDFOLD BLESSING OF THOSE WHO GIVE FOR THE GOSPEL- but YOU THINK that He gave you "KNOWLEDGE" on how to FORFEIT those Blessings FOR EVER!

How can GOD have given you KNOWLEDGE without first giving you a BRAIN?

You cannot possibly be a CHRISTIAN, and TALK to CHRISTIANS appealing to UNBELIEF, ENVY, STINGINESS, COVETOUSNESS, and GREED- because you would know very well that your TARGET AUDIENCE doesn't HAVE those feelings!

To a person who is BORN AGAIN, there is NO BETTER PERSON ALIVE than the person whose MINISTRY SAVED THEIR SOUL.

They KNOW that, but for THEM, they would be IN DARKNESS- THREE VERBS away from HELL!

They APPRECIATE that THEIR WHOLE LIFE.

You NEVER had that experience.

You just went to Church, if at all, and COPIED what others were doing, and SAID stuff they wanted to HEAR from you, BUT YOU NEVER REPENTED OF YOUR SINS; YOU NEVER BELIEVED THE GOSPEL.

The Kingdom of God was NEVER worth SELLING EVERYTHING YOU HAD to BUY.

YOU OWN A CAR- BUT YOU CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH? "There is nothing like..." means the OPPOSITE of "there is no such thing as...!"

THE LORD YAHSHUA TAUGHT PROSPERITY PREACHING, SO THERE IS PROSPERITY PREACHING.

NO PROMISE of Lord Yahshua is guaranteed to people NOT 100% COMMITTED to HIS GOSPEL.

ALL CHRISTIAN CLERGYMEN teach that the Lord's Commandments do not have to be followed 100%.

THAT is what you FOOLS pay them for.[/s]

A person like myself, who preaches THE TRUTH, that ONLY those who OBEY ALL Lord Yahshua's Commandments CAN be Saved, gets NO SPONSORSHIP WHATSOEVER
The last paragraph caught my attention. You just wrote all this rubbish just to beg. Mr pastor?

How much do you need?!

3 Likes

Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by ScienceWatch: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

This is the most disgusting and stupid thing you can say about TITHING. THE FIRST CONSIDERATION in paying Tithes is:

If this person does not bear the FRUITS expected of a Man of God, you are a TRAITOR against THE KINGDOM OF GOD for DEPRIVING THE WORTHY of SPONSORSHIP! But if you are depriving an AUTHENTIC MAN OF GOD, who PREACHES THE TRUTH, Heals the Sick, Casts out Devils, and Raises the Dead, YOU ARE GOING TO HELL, just for MURMURING against him, no matter if you Tithe 99% instead of 10%!

A person like myself, who preaches THE TRUTH, that ONLY those who OBEY ALL Lord Yahshua's Commandments CAN be Saved, gets NO SPONSORSHIP WHATSOEVER.
It was horrifying to read your insulting response to Durentchigozie's post pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye. He simply shared his well thought out experience with tithes.
Criminal Scientology demand basic tithes that can cost more than 80.5 million Niara.

I do however note that you failed to share with him, how much it costs to be recognized in your Satanic Church of Criminal Scientology.
“There is no other religion that I know of that requires two and a half hours of your day, every day a quarter of a million dollars minimum,” Which by the way is more than 80.5 million Niara , host and former Scientologist Leah Remini said.
Remini claims she spent "millions" during her 35 years with the church. Her episode focused on the course requirements of the religion of Criminal Scientology and the ways the religion pressures its members into continually giving above and beyond the course costs.

Leah Remini showed off a large bookcase in her home filled with L. Ron Hubbard text books. One wouldn't think that books for church membership could cost thousands of dollars, but Remini explained that there are 12 basic books in Scientology, and the package costs about $4,000. which is more than 1.4million Niara. And a member will often have to buy the books multiple times whenever Scientology says they've been updated. And this is only the tip of a fraudulent ice-berg.

No one can have any status or grow spiritually in any church of Criminal Scientology unless they pay huge sums of money to progress through the many expensive levels.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye is angry and full of hatred because he dedicated more than 20 yrs to Criminal Scientology and is unable to pay for the recognition he craves deeply. He remains an outcast of Criminal Scientology.
Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by BlueAngel444: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Am about to post the truth about tithing
Then later the history about tithing
Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by Ken4Christ: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
durentchigozie:

Are you really born again? If not, you don't have any business with payment of tithe. If yes, you need to renew your mind in the word of God.

You just took the path to self destruction. This is one of the reasons so many people die before their time.

Meanwhile, it is not your tithe that makes a Pastor rich. The Pastors wealth is tied to how he gives.
Re: I Refuse To Be Scammed 10% Of Monthly Salary As Tithe by BlueAngel444: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Are you really born again? If not, you don't have any business with payment of tithe. If yes, you need to renew your mind in the word of God.

You just took the path to self destruction. This is one of the reasons so many people die before their time.

Meanwhile, it is not your tithe that makes a Pastor rich. The Pastors wealth is tied to how he gives.
https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history

(1) (Reply)

The Bible: The Book Of God, Man Or Both. / How To Enter The Promised Land / The Apostolic Faith 2017 Campmeeting Starts (august 6th To 27th 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.