Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend (58664 Views)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by biz2get(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I just love reading comments on posts like these.

It's obvious that the story is fake. Are Bentleys that common in Nigeria? Yes I once took a fruit shake with a friend in 1 ye ye joint in Abuja and paid 5000, but I wonder what 3 people will eat to run a 80,000 bill. Did they devour an elephant?

Maybe the OP should tell us the name of the restaurant so I can steer clear.

I wonder why people post fiction like this all because they are desperate for attention. So needy they don't mind the insults

Fastygal....apply for work as a Mills&Boon writer. It suits you

What Part Of Nigeria Are you in Sir.?

There's alot of Bentley's In Nigeria. I mean alot

150k has Gone on a table of two. In my Region.

Pls Change Region and Be Open minded. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Ishilove: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2017
judgedredd22:

so... you no just fit leave him gbagaun for am, abi! cheesy cheesy
I just can't help it cheesy
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Humility017(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2017
doris4u:
I must say ur a sensible lady for opting out but there is something that caught my attention, U said girls should learn to know guys before opening there legs.Must a lady sleep with a guy while dating. For me i don't think is a must u sleep with a guy ur dating,most times it backfires. I don't see it as increasing or reducing love.

1000 likes for you dear....
spot on
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Theblackstalln: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
you need Jesus
Lol...av got u
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by judgedredd22(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Ishilove:

I just can't help it cheesy

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Humility017(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2017
doskie:
tchaiii
what about heavy petting or hot romance?

can a relationship really work without all these stuff co thats whas presently happening to me oh.... and im already tired of the girl cos im spending and getting nothing at all.
then leave the lady I don't think you deserve her
what's left after heavy romance and petting?
sex is not just Penetration
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2017
No o,let them not care, thats how they will end up being used to renew their G+ convenant
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by slex(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Fastgyal I believe you.

I haven't read through all the pages but let me counter a few comments iv read.

1. Some say you are a reflection of what you attract. (This could be 70% true) you might be flashy in nature flashy as in complexion ,phone you use, sexy clothes and we men are built in a way that we notice all this and tend to move closer to what tickkles our fancy.

2. Some say you date only rich men( 90% possibility) let's face it who doesn't like comfort. Girls in Nigeria Lagos most especially like easy and comfortable dates so they create standards. He must have a car, his account balance must be over 5m. No be girl I follow yarn last night and she said she tests her toasters by asking them for small money(#100k minimum) Normal hustlers can not just dash you #100k like that when he's still toasting you so of course Guymen will give you this.

Sadly, your advice will be read and this trend ll continue. Your topic here may just impact 3% of people reading here.

Be more careful next time lest thee fall into the hands of ritualist.

My 2cents.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Tapout(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Ab025:
But how come you only date these guys that are well to do financially, have Bentleys, 7cars etc, then leave them when you discover they are 419ers?

Can't you hook up with that young guy in ur street or out there that has an average job, doesn't have a car, is responsible and will really love you for who you are...

I think the financial worth of the kind of guy you date is also a reflection of your financial taste.

#Lady, reduce your taste...

Don't mind that silly girl. She thinks everyone on nairaland is a kid
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by queenDD(f): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2017
cry
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by holybabayo(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

fastgyal see 1 of dem here
dis is wat ur talking about

Walai She just dey waka like blind person that is ready to become a ritual item.
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by queenDD(f): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2017
shocked
Nutase:
You are lucky o. But go and check yourself again because I know yahoo plus guys used to have a juju pot under the passenger seat of their cars. Any girl that seats their will either loose her womb, destiny or life depending on what they are after. Its not always till they get in between your legs.

Never enter the car of a guy you know nothing about.

For realshocked?
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by bikefab(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2017
Post stinks of self righteousness...
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by GeneralOjukwu: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57908458][/quote]

grin...judgedredd22

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Ayiibobo(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Praise singer, the op is worst than the girls she's advicing here.
gbayii baby,..na ur head correct pass,.exactly what is on my mind..she kon dey advice after going out with dem,chopping 80k food wey she no work for..
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by iamdapsyj(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Tahrah:
I hope they learn.

Most girls want comfort and so they turn blind eye to this advice. They don't want to struggle with a guy with prospects.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by judgedredd22(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2017

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by GeneralOjukwu: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2017
biz2get:

What Part Of Nigeria Are you in Sir.?

There's alot of Bentley's In Nigeria. I mean alot

150k has Gone on a table of two. In my Region.

Pls Change Region and Be Open minded. smiley

Go and read my post again....slowly or give it to someone to read. I just asked questions, I wanted to avoid the places charging 80k for 3 people.

Secondly, since you say Bentleys are so PLENTY, what fraction of the total car population might they be? I would love your answer to this.

Finally, if you believe this story, I have snow to sell for you in Maiduguri.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by babapressy(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Very funny write up, is it the type of job a guy does that would determine if u open ur legs for him? I feel sorry for some female folks, their thinking is just too poor. What if he loses the job after u have foolishly opened ur legs for him because he has a good job? Plz stop writting trash because ur misleading alot of foolish people. Look out for a man with good prospect for the future, with strong morals and godly values, a goal driven achiever, faithfulness, full of the holyghost if need be etc

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by berryPee(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
cool I get you ......I don't get you .. who cares.. abeg how much is plantain leaf ?
you want smoke d leaf??
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Ajicold(f): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
abeg is too much ...can't you give me three 30 naira ...the recession dey too much..
lol
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by babapressy(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Very funny write up, is it the type of job a guy does that would determine if u open ur legs for him? I feel sorry for some female folks, their thinking is just too poor. What if he loses the job after u have foolishly opened ur legs for him because he has a good job? Plz stop writting trash because ur misleading alot of foolish people. Look out for a man with good prospect for the future, with strong morals and godly values, a goal driven achiever, faithfulness, full of the holyghost if need be etc
a man who truely love God would be a great husband
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Rasheedinho3(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2017
doris4u:
I must say ur a sensible lady for opting out but there is something that caught my attention, U said girls should learn to know guys before opening there legs.Must a lady sleep with a guy while dating. For me i don't think is a must u sleep with a guy ur dating,most times it backfires. I don't see it as increasing or reducing love.

It's not a must you sleep with a guy cos you don't see it as increasing or reducing love but you won't mind him spending on you if he can abi?

Don't lemme say thunder fire you there o!
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2017
Good observation, she has to answer d question
konkonbilo:
Hmmm! So you mean non of those guys reach the PROMISE LAND?
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by biz2get(m): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Go and read my post again....slowly or give it to someone to read. I just asked questions, I wanted to avoid the places charging 80k for 3 people.

Secondly, since you say Bentleys are so PLENTY, what fraction of the total car population might they be? I would love your answer to this.

Finally, if you believe this story, I have snow to sell for you in Maiduguri.

I am going to try and ans your questions are clearly as possible

Goto The Wheatbaker Ikoyi, you will spend 300k Only for Lunch and Dinner. - Answered

In my Region, I have Seen 100s of Bentley's Different Colors.. Different Models. Including Other A Class Vehicles - Answered.
You view Bentley like there were only 4 produced in the world... Wrong!!

Sir, Why are you beating Around the bush.? Where in my Reply to your Post. Did I say I Believe this Story.? Pls Go and Read Some More Books. smiley

If you have Snow in Maiduguri, Then I have 3 Bugatti's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Bibi294(f): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2017
judgedredd22:

you see why i dey toast you since.. grin grin grin grin but you just dey give me corner eye! chai! cheesy cheesy

Toast ke? Let me come and start going abeg
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
cool I get you ......I don't get you ..
who cares.. abeg how much is plantain leaf ?
it depends on where you want to fly to...
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Arccangel(f): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2017
biz2get:

I am going to try and ans your questions are clearly as possible

Goto The Wheatbaker Ikoyi, you will spend 300k Only for Lunch and Dinner. - Answered

In my Region, I have Seen 100s of Bentley's Different Colors.. Different Models. Including Other A Class Vehicles - Answered.
You view Bentley like there were only 4 produced in the world... Wrong!!

Sir, Why are you beating Around the bush.? Where in my Reply to your Post. Did I say I Believe this Story.? Pls Go and Read Some More Books. smiley

If you have Snow in Maiduguri, Then I have 3 Bugatti's.

Is der a way I can double like dis post?? Too much sense in it. Let me just use bucket and fetch part of the sense abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by elmerperry: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2017
fastgyal:
I'm writing this from my own personal experience. Dear girls, don't just fall 'head over heels' for a guy without knowing the nature of his job or any of his close relatives.

There's this guy who's been inviting me over for quite sometime, we met at an event and exchanged contacts. I did that because he assisted me with something at that event. He calls me for about an hour or two every night. That was early this year.

When I asked about his nature of job, he said he was a contractor, he couldn't tell me which firm he works with. He stays at home 24/7 from Monday through Friday, weekends inclusive.

I finally agreed to go out with him sometime in February. This guy owns a Bentley and a Range Rover. Each time I try to bring up the issue of his job, he waives it off. The way he spent money on me and my friend that day was lavish and suspicious. I wasn't comfortable at all. He paid for my Uber ride to and fro. Spent about 80K at the exquisite restaurant just for food and drinks. We were three;Him, my friend And I. He uses two iPhones, one infinix hot4 and a smaller phone. I felt so much discomfort with him that day. Thank God my spirit never accepted him. that evening, he had a minor issue with his friend. I was listening to their conversation and I found out my guess was right. I had to cut up all ties with him after that day. abeg I can't be spending money whose source I know nothing about.

The second was a guy I loved, I won't lie. I met him at the mall and there was this kind of attraction. We flowed freely, got talking and all that. I won't say everything I witnessed at his place for personal reasons. I asked what he's been doing since he graduated, he said business. What kind of business? He replied; 'online business'

The day I visited him, his friends came over and for more than one hr, they were glued to their laptops, doing 'heaven knows what' and making calls to dupe victims. I also saw about 7 master keys for cars. I had no access to his FB account then. only whatsapp and IG.

When I checked his pictures on FB, I was trembling with all the things I saw. he's in a gang, probably a cult. Always wearing shirts with that devilish logo of a skull printed in it. Wearing all Black and all that.

And girls, please don't open your legs for any guy you've just met until you're very sure he's clean. I really loved this last one but although its hard to let go, I just have to.
I'm not saying I'm a virgin, but I just don't open my legs for any one because he throws money at my face whatsoever. I'm being very plain here so girls can learn.

Let this get to front page please mods.
am nt surprise at dis because girls are always after rich guys n men witout knwin de source of dia weaith....dey won't follow de ones dat hv future plans for dem..all dey nid is big phone big handbag,bigcar n brazilian weavon....only God wil hlp u girls....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.