Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,051 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend (58640 Views)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by CookieBrown: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2017
This brief anecdote is obviously cooked up and untrue, but I will indulge it anyway. When you base your love life or relationship on financial or material gains, it would be impossible to truly love anyone, you wouldn't even be capable of loving your own self.

It's simple, most Nigerian ladies want rich guys and this causes most Nigerian guys look for wealth at any cost. When they begin looking for wealth at any cost, this brings about corruption, desperation, armed robbery, kidnapping and all other forms of social degradation. Finally, he gets the girl, spends, fcuks* and then realizes that all wasn't as it seems, he dumps her. Then she goes around looking for another rich guy and the vicious circle continues all over again.

Unfortunately, this is the situation we have in our society today, a situation created by Nigerian men. I completely support equal rights for both men and women in this country but even if this is finally achieved, I doubt it will change the mindset of the more hungry average Nigerian lady.

At the end of the day, not every rich guy sitting at home is a criminal nor is every Nigerian girl a gold digger.

'' Why would any legitimate hard working Nigerian spend over 200+ USD in Nigeria on a single date? The Senate president of Nigeria doesn't even spend that much on a business lunch''.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Ayiibobo(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
abeg is too much ...can't you give me three 30 naira ...the recession dey too much..
I dey sell chilled plastic coke o....na just 100naira
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by KOKOwonder(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Truly truly ah Say unto you, most girls have nothing to offers other than opining of legs,,,, this one selling point na to open legs[center][/center] grin
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by debspauly(f): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ayiibobo:
I dey sell chilled plastic coke o....na just 100naira
give me am 70 naira or no deal.
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by doskie(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
scalpel:

Yes,a relationship can and should work without petting,necking and touching,not to talk of sex. Helps you develop other areas of a relationship,like knowing how the other person thinks,what they know,what they aspire to become and all.
okay. but for how long.
and.... why is buying not also exempted
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Ayiibobo(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
fastgyal:
You sound like a poor man. sorry about your predicament
can everyone please come here and read the reply the op gave this hard working guy that earns 80k per annum.now tell me how she won't be eventually used for rituals by G.bois.,madam u beta write what u wrote in a piece of paper put it in a bottle and shove it up ur arse,cos ur statement here just defined who u are,so face ur slay mama/Olosho job and stop writing nonsense posts that speaks about ur whoring arse up and down

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Kowalskiq(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
fastgyal:
You sound like a poor man. sorry about your predicament

This Olosho insulted me, the silly moderators didn't ban or hide her comment.
I replied her, you asslickers jumped out of nowhere to hide my comment.
Why the double standards.
Her pus#y ain't worth it.
If you want to ban, make it Wholistic. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
It shld be don't open ur legs till u yet married

Imagine
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
fastgyal:
I'm writing this from my own personal experience. Dear girls, don't just fall 'head over heels' for a guy without knowing the nature of his job or any of his close relatives.

There's this guy who's been inviting me over for quite sometime, we met at an event and exchanged contacts. I did that because he assisted me with something at that event. He calls me for about an hour or two every night. That was early this year.

When I asked about his nature of job, he said he was a contractor, he couldn't tell me which firm he works with. He stays at home 24/7 from Monday through Friday, weekends inclusive.

I finally agreed to go out with him sometime in February. This guy owns a Bentley and a Range Rover. Each time I try to bring up the issue of his job, he waives it off. The way he spent money on me and my friend that day was lavish and suspicious. I wasn't comfortable at all. He paid for my Uber ride to and fro. Spent about 80K at the exquisite restaurant just for food and drinks. We were three;Him, my friend And I. He uses two iPhones, one infinix hot4 and a smaller phone. I felt so much discomfort with him that day. Thank God my spirit never accepted him. that evening, he had a minor issue with his friend. I was listening to their conversation and I found out my guess was right. I had to cut up all ties with him after that day. abeg I can't be spending money whose source I know nothing about.

The second was a guy I loved, I won't lie. I met him at the mall and there was this kind of attraction. We flowed freely, got talking and all that. I won't say everything I witnessed at his place for personal reasons. I asked what he's been doing since he graduated, he said business. What kind of business? He replied; 'online business'

The day I visited him, his friends came over and for more than one hr, they were glued to their laptops, doing 'heaven knows what' and making calls to dupe victims. I also saw about 7 master keys for cars. I had no access to his FB account then. only whatsapp and IG.

When I checked his pictures on FB, I was trembling with all the things I saw. he's in a gang, probably a cult. Always wearing shirts with that devilish logo of a skull printed in it. Wearing all Black and all that.

And girls, please don't open your legs for any guy you've just met until you're very sure he's clean. I really loved this last one but although its hard to let go, I just have to.
I'm not saying I'm a virgin, but I just don't open my legs for any one because he throws money at my face whatsoever. I'm being very plain here so girls can learn.

Let this get to front page please mods.

But why did you eat his money ?

Though he is into YAHOO and CULT..
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by coolh3ad(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nutase:
You are lucky o. But go and check yourself again because I know yahoo plus guys used to have a juju pot under the passenger seat of their cars. Any girl that seats their will either loose her womb, destiny or life depending on what they are after. Its not always till they get in between your legs.

Never enter the car of a guy you know nothing about.

You know something !!!
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by bastien: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ayiibobo:
ta ah aha aaaah ah,..savage response grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nutase:
You are lucky o. But go and check yourself again because I know yahoo plus guys used to have a juju pot under the passenger seat of their cars. Any girl that seats their will either loose her womb, destiny or life depending on what they are after. Its not always till they get in between your legs.

This is another angle..

Can girls reject free ride ?

Yes, if she has a job.
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
doris4u:
I must say ur a sensible lady for opting out but there is something that caught my attention, U said girls should learn to know guys before opening there legs.Must a lady sleep with a guy while dating. For me i don't think is a must u sleep with a guy ur dating,most times it backfires. I don't see it as increasing or reducing love.

She is trying to tell us that no matter the amount of money we flash at her, she wont open her legs until she sees our office address.

okay.
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by israelmao(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
So your opening legs is based on guy's work?
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by buffalowings: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
You guys no get chill at all

See as dem roast the girl cheesy grin grin grin

I promise
I will never bring a useless thread on nl

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by buffalowings: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrMcJay:

Wehdone, Mr PRO. Worthless azzlicker, when a lady posts, you lose your limited sense.

Someone spent 80K on chow for she and her hungry friend, paid for her UBER fares and all, she's now talking long turenchi. Done more than that for those who need it, but they don't come back to type trash about me online.

You better keep your low IQ to yourself and stop disgracing yourself here.
grin
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by OrireSA(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
fastgyal:
I'm writing this from my own personal experience. Dear girls, don't just fall 'head over heels' for a guy without knowing the nature of his job or any of his close relatives.

There's this guy who's been inviting me over for quite sometime, we met at an event and exchanged contacts. I did that because he assisted me with something at that event. He calls me for about an hour or two every night. That was early this year.

When I asked about his nature of job, he said he was a contractor, he couldn't tell me which firm he works with. He stays at home 24/7 from Monday through Friday, weekends inclusive.

I finally agreed to go out with him sometime in February. This guy owns a Bentley and a Range Rover. Each time I try to bring up the issue of his job, he waives it off. The way he spent money on me and my friend that day was lavish and suspicious. I wasn't comfortable at all. He paid for my Uber ride to and fro. Spent about 80K at the exquisite restaurant just for food and drinks. We were three;Him, my friend And I. He uses two iPhones, one infinix hot4 and a smaller phone. I felt so much discomfort with him that day. Thank God my spirit never accepted him. that evening, he had a minor issue with his friend. I was listening to their conversation and I found out my guess was right. I had to cut up all ties with him after that day. abeg I can't be spending money whose source I know nothing about.

The second was a guy I loved, I won't lie. I met him at the mall and there was this kind of attraction. We flowed freely, got talking and all that. I won't say everything I witnessed at his place for personal reasons. I asked what he's been doing since he graduated, he said business. What kind of business? He replied; 'online business'

The day I visited him, his friends came over and for more than one hr, they were glued to their laptops, doing 'heaven knows what' and making calls to dupe victims. I also saw about 7 master keys for cars. I had no access to his FB account then. only whatsapp and IG.

When I checked his pictures on FB, I was trembling with all the things I saw. he's in a gang, probably a cult. Always wearing shirts with that devilish logo of a skull printed in it. Wearing all Black and all that.

And girls, please don't open your legs for any guy you've just met until you're very sure he's clean. I really loved this last one but although its hard to let go, I just have to.
I'm not saying I'm a virgin, but I just don't open my legs for any one because he throws money at my face whatsoever. I'm being very plain here so girls can learn.

I really think some people are judging fastgyal ( mostly guys ), 80K is like R32000± so for ordinary people that amount is ludicrous to spend on one date but for some of us its a norm. My bank alert beeps every day not just at month end so I can afford to spend large sums of money on a date as I know I will have it in my account again by the end of the week so I believe fastgyal
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:
Na so i enter one motor recently, na only head skull image full the motor.....run for ya dear life shocked
u no come jump comot frm d car? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by midehi2(f): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:

u no come jump comot frm d car? cheesy
I come dey pray inside me ooo, thou it was an open place meet
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:

I come dey pray inside me ooo, thou it was an open place meet
u lucky oo cheesy
thank God for everything.with the advent of this buhari recession the number of dangerious guys don increase.
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by datigbogirl: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
fastgyal:

the koko be say you still fvcked the last one sha despite your knowing he's a yahoo boy....ofcourse money doesn't matter to you I agree but the sweetness of d D is what matters whether he has money or not.
when a lady says "I know I'm not a virgin" just know she's trying to deny you the cookie stylishly and still look decent. it's cool tho...just don't pretend as if it's been a long time you fvcked, you fvck regularly and it's normal for every normal human being....just stop with the disgusting holier than thou.....rather say you ain't interested in fvcking the guy shikena!
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Humility017(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
doskie:
lool
shes just giving only kiss. this girl can kiss for africa. i asked if shes a virgin she said no.....
inshort ..... when people see her coming out of my house they will be hailing me like something interesting has happened... but inside me i know.
ive stopped calling her sha. i only take her calls once in a while.
I like yr sincerity though
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by midehi2(f): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:

u lucky oo cheesy
thank God for everything.with the advent of this buhari recession the number of dangerous guys don increase.
Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Humility017(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
OrireSA:
I really think some people are judging fastgyal ( mostly guys ), 80K is like R32000± so for ordinary people that amount is ludicrous to spend on one date but for some of us its a norm. My bank alert beeps every day not just at month end so I can afford to spend large sums of money on a date as I know I will have it in my account again by the end of the week so I believe fastgyal
the likes of you will spend such money wit no tangible asset on ground not even a land...
I have seen folks use latest phones...like iPhone 7 and Samsung S8+ and more but wit no piece of land.....still paying house rent...
wisdom is not in excessive spending but investment even dangote won't spend such huge on a date....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin wink :
D
My guy this ur. Post na die cheesy
Kowalskiq:

Madame first and foremost, refuse to be showered with gifts and money.
You can reject them from the onset.

But I guess no, you want to eat your cake and have it..

You chop the guy money, but when it's time for you to open your leg, you'll start asking him for his Curriculum Vitae..
Keep deceiving yourself.
Girls and their funny mentality, wen fuvk reach you remember say dey guy Na Yahoo boy cheesy grin

But you nd your fellow hungry girls went to eat 80K what of food.
That's just a little lower than my Salary shocked.
Una chop nearly my whole salary in one sitting angry

Poverty it shall never be well with you
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by mrmakios092: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
the best way to boost your account
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Augustap(f): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Babe so you're saying you're not a runs girl, but you keep meeting people with such expensive stuffs... Hian! Is God not a wonderful God

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Augustap(f): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Babe so you're saying you're not a runs girl, but you keep meeting people with such expensive stuffs... Hian! Is God not a wonderful God grin wink

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by zubydave(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kowalskiq:

Madame first and foremost, refuse to be showered with gifts and money.
You can reject them from the onset.

But I guess no, you want to eat your cake and have it..

You chop the guy money, but when it's time for you to open your leg, you'll start asking him for his Curriculum Vitae..
Keep deceiving yourself.
Girls and their funny mentality, wen fuvk reach you remember say dey guy Na Yahoo boy cheesy grin

But you nd your fellow hungry girls went to eat 80K what of food.
That's just a little lower than my Salary shocked.
Una chop nearly my whole salary in one sitting angry

Poverty it shall never be well with you
angry angry
Bros u for go do standup comedy o.
Seriously laff wan kill me here

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by OrireSA(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Humility017:

the likes of you will spend such money wit no tangible asset on ground not even a land...
I have seen folks use latest phones...like iPhone 7 and Samsung S8+ and more but wit no piece of land.....still paying house rent...
wisdom is not in excessive spending but investment even dangote won't spend such huge on a date....
There are high risk investments that make $7-8 million a week, I don't have experience enough to take such risks but my daily small amounts accumulate very well for me so I'm good my guy :-)
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nutase:

I'm amazed.. At ur stupidity
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by forzarush(f): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
tohpahz:

I'm amazed.. At ur stupidity
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.