Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend (58650 Views)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by forzarush(f): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
tohpahz:

I'm amazed.. At ur stupidity
lol
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by suremanpatriot: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
A MUST DO
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by MhizzAJ(f): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

I sometimes wonder if you don't do a deep thinking before making posts?

Your post also encourages girl go stay with men who they already know their source of wealth and status ( most esp married). And fvck dem steady.

Why encourage such? check out Evans wife a more recent case study.

I am not understanding
Every lady should know the source of their boyfriend/spouses source of income. It's applicable to men too. .its necessary..am not encouraging ladies to go after made men...just know the source

Maybe u misinterpreted me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by free2ryhme: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I am not understanding
Every lady should know the source of their boyfriend/spouses source of income. It's applicable to men too. .its necessary..am not encouraging ladies to go after made men...just know the source

Maybe u misinterpreted me

Girls who still knows the source of their boyfriends income to be illegal and still stay with them nkor? Is your advise for them
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Ayiibobo(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
OrireSA:
I really think some people are judging fastgyal ( mostly guys ), 80K is like R32000± so for ordinary people that amount is ludicrous to spend on one date but for some of us its a norm. My bank alert beeps every day not just at month end so I can afford to spend large sums of money on a date as I know I will have it in my account again by the end of the week so I believe fastgyal
. Bro don't speak speak for 'some' 'people',..and don't come here and be forming boss,because some people critized the fact that she went on a 80k date doesn't mean we are not rich,me inclusive,..if u work hard for ur money u can't spend 80k on a date for one useless girl,..no reasonable man will do that,unless u are into illegal hustle,I'm not judging cos a man gat to do wat needs to be done to put food on his table,..I can only spend up to or more than that if my dudes are around,and it's not every day,80k on a date?,Neva,it's not about been poor,but about been responsible

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by lereinter(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
title of the movie
she didnt open wide....
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by arnold123: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
fastgyal:
I'm writing this from my own personal experience. Dear girls, don't just fall 'head over heels' for a guy without knowing the nature of his job or any of his close relatives.

There's this guy who's been inviting me over for quite sometime, we met at an event and exchanged contacts. I did that because he assisted me with something at that event. He calls me for about an hour or two every night. That was early this year.

When I asked about his nature of job, he said he was a contractor, he couldn't tell me which firm he works with. He stays at home 24/7 from Monday through Friday, weekends inclusive.

I finally agreed to go out with him sometime in February. This guy owns a Bentley and a Range Rover. Each time I try to bring up the issue of his job, he waives it off. The way he spent money on me and my friend that day was lavish and suspicious. I wasn't comfortable at all. He paid for my Uber ride to and fro. Spent about 80K at the exquisite restaurant just for food and drinks. We were three;Him, my friend And I. He uses two iPhones, one infinix hot4 and a smaller phone. I felt so much discomfort with him that day. Thank God my spirit never accepted him. that evening, he had a minor issue with his friend. I was listening to their conversation and I found out my guess was right. I had to cut up all ties with him after that day. abeg I can't be spending money whose source I know nothing about.

The second was a guy I loved, I won't lie. I met him at the mall and there was this kind of attraction. We flowed freely, got talking and all that. I won't say everything I witnessed at his place for personal reasons. I asked what he's been doing since he graduated, he said business. What kind of business? He replied; 'online business'

The day I visited him, his friends came over and for more than one hr, they were glued to their laptops, doing 'heaven knows what' and making calls to dupe victims. I also saw about 7 master keys for cars. I had no access to his FB account then. only whatsapp and IG.

When I checked his pictures on FB, I was trembling with all the things I saw. he's in a gang, probably a cult. Always wearing shirts with that devilish logo of a skull printed in it. Wearing all Black and all that.

And girls, please don't open your legs for any guy you've just met until you're very sure he's clean. I really loved this last one but although its hard to let go, I just have to.
I'm not saying I'm a virgin, but I just don't open my legs for any one because he throws money at my face whatsoever. I'm being very plain here so girls can learn.

Let this get to front page please mods.
well maybe if you are not after the money and you are ready to take a man whom truly loves you the way he is then you would have a better luck on that! That's why most of our girls are suffering in the hands of ritualist because of the excess love of money, as a good woman you need to pray for your man so that God will make him from zero to hero!
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by alolimet: 12:31am On Jun 29, 2017
This story to me, doesn't add up; and if it does, the lady in question needs serious deliverance on why she is the one always meeting those caliber of people. Wish u luck.
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by irewoleola(m): 1:54am On Jun 29, 2017
It is very important so as it is important for the guys to know as well
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by OrireSA(m): 3:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Ayiibobo:
. Bro don't speak speak for 'some' 'people',..and don't come here and be forming boss,because some people critized the fact that she went on a 80k date doesn't mean we are not rich,me inclusive,..if u work hard for ur money u can't spend 80k on a date for one useless girl,..no reasonable man will do that,unless u are into illegal hustle,I'm not judging cos a man gat to do wat needs to be done to put food on his table,..I can only spend up to or more than that if my dudes are around,and it's not every day,80k on a date?,Neva,it's not about been poor,but about been responsible
I hear you man :-)

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by seangy4konji: 3:23am On Jun 29, 2017
oloriburuku le le yi...

none of the people here u met in church or mosque..na ur type deh seminary...

olobofife...

i know ur type...after u chase rich dude,dem knack u akpako well then curve you..you start calling men ritualist...
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Simonagbons(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2017
you can't go through any post on nairaland without seeing any criticism no matter how wonderful the post might seem.

we've heard or I have heard rather. wish everyone learns from this
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Luvdk(f): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2017
henryhemon:

Only your nose will make poor guys even run away from you aunty no guy man with class will even say hi to you.
You see your life
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Luvdk:
You see your life

Wait ooo. Na my baby this guy dey talk to like this....

No mind am. I know where him farm dey make I go tell some headsmen to go locate am.

How you dey baby? wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by sekem: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2017
BigIyanga:
Typical Naija gold digging mindset. Why not say " dont let a guy spend money on you without knowing the source of his income?

What does opening leg have to do with a guy's wallet? So it's ok to dine and wine you, but you grow some conscience when it comes to sex?

Exactly my thots!!!

Thank you so much for your power of reasoning

I just can't understand what opening legs has in connection with a guy's source of income.

We can date, you can spend all my money, you can even bring your stupid and equally hungry girls to 'eat' my money but once it comes to opening your damned legs, you remember that you need to know my source of income

What a poor mentality undecided

Nne, you are nothing but a big for nothing old fool

That's it.
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Luvdk(f): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Wait ooo. Na my baby this guy dey talk to like this....

No mind am. I know where him farm dey make I go tell some headsmen to go locate am.

How you dey baby? wink
grin
Lol
I am fine
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Luvdk:
grin
Lol
I am fine

Me n u com discuss finish d oda day u just come lock up like dat... bt y na? undecided
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Luvdk(f): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Me n u com discuss finish d oda day u just come lock up like dat... bt y na? undecided
Cos I don't date poor men grin
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Luvdk:
Cos I don't date poor men grin

How you know say I poor sef?

Abi e get spirit wen una take dey recognize una sef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by sekem: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
henryhemon:

Only your nose will make poor guys even run away from you aunty no guy man with class will even say hi to you.

You don't even need to tell abi remind her of the obvious

An ugly girl will remain ugly till thy kingdom come
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by naijajobx: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
many ladies won't marry if that's the case.99percent ladies are looking for ready made men
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Luvdk(f): 1:10am On Jun 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

How you know say I poor sef?

Abi e get spirit wen una take dey recognize una sef.
grin you can easily recognize poor men through their comments
E no too hard
Even on their face...
Just like urs
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by laydoh(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Luvdk:
grin you can easily recognize poor men through their comments
E no too hard
Even on their face...
Just like urs

Woman,fear God na.haaha
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2017
jfleece:
And if the guys in question were broke ass niggiz, u would be the first to complain, u tink it's easy to get a decent paying job in Nigeria Lemme ask u a question if u ask a guy what he does for a living and he told u he was jobless would u accept to date him? Pls be honest. Going to school for four years and staying jobless is nobody's fault.. We just looking for ways to put food on the table.. It's not easy abeg.. Shout out to all Street hustlers.

Do not PM me again.
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Erums(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dnt do skin to skin with these guys...... Its illegal
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2017
doris4u:
I must say ur a sensible lady for opting out but there is something that caught my attention, U said girls should learn to know guys before opening there legs.Must a lady sleep with a guy while dating. For me i don't think is a must u sleep with a guy ur dating,most times it backfires. I don't see it as increasing or reducing love.

LOL

I THINK THERE'S A WIDE GAP BETWEEN
DATING SOMEONE
AND BEING IN A LITTLE PRAYER COMMiTTEE, WHERE YOU SOMETIMES SHAKE HANDS OR EXCHANGE HUGS WITH THEM, IF THE HOLY SPIRIT AALLOWS.
grin
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2017
sekem:

Exactly my thots!!!

Thank you so much for your power of reasoning

I just can't understand what opening legs has in connection with a guy's source of income.

We can date, you can spend all my money, you can even bring your stupid and equally hungry girls to 'eat' my money but once it comes to opening your damned legs, you remember that you need to know my source of income

What a poor mentality undecided

Nne, you are nothing but a big for nothing old fool

That's it.

MAN,

EVERYONE IS ANGRY IN THIS COUNTRY! grin
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by HungerBAD: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...I absolutely agree with you. But there's really something in that saying that " you attract who you are". This isn't to say you are also a fastgal like they are fast guys o, they must have seen something in you that keeps drawing them to you.

I remember meeting a guy with the biggest dog I've ever seen in my area. His dog has the biggest fiercest looking head ever yet soooo adorable. The dog was drawn to me,so was he. After all gbogboreferefe, we exchanged contacts. Dude was too posh speaking for me to hear at once grin sef. Anyways, when I did a little digging about him, I realized the guy with the cute dog calls himself Pablo... That's all I needed to know grin. Need I say more...may God Himself keep wahala from our paths.

And what exactly did Pablo do for a living?
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by sisisioge: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

And what exactly did Pablo do for a living?

He's a developer...how is Ishilove nau? grin grin
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Konquest: 4:39am On Aug 03, 2018
fastgyal:
I'm writing this from my own personal experience. Dear girls, don't just fall 'head over heels' for a guy without knowing the nature of his job or any of his close relatives.

There's this guy who's been inviting me over for quite sometime, we met at an event and exchanged contacts. I did that because he assisted me with something at that event. He calls me for about an hour or two every night. That was early this year.

When I asked about his nature of job, he said he was a contractor, he couldn't tell me which firm he works with. He stays at home 24/7 from Monday through Friday, weekends inclusive.

I finally agreed to go out with him sometime in February. This guy owns a Bentley and a Range Rover. Each time I try to bring up the issue of his job, he waives it off. The way he spent money on me and my friend that day was lavish and suspicious. I wasn't comfortable at all. He paid for my Uber ride to and fro. Spent about 80K at the exquisite restaurant just for food and drinks. We were three;Him, my friend And I. He uses two iPhones, one infinix hot4 and a smaller phone. I felt so much discomfort with him that day. Thank God my spirit never accepted him. that evening, he had a minor issue with his friend. I was listening to their conversation and I found out my guess was right. I had to cut up all ties with him after that day. abeg I can't be spending money whose source I know nothing about.

The second was a guy I loved, I won't lie. I met him at the mall and there was this kind of attraction. We flowed freely, got talking and all that. I won't say everything I witnessed at his place for personal reasons. I asked what he's been doing since he graduated, he said business. What kind of business? He replied; 'online business'

The day I visited him, his friends came over and for more than one hr, they were glued to their laptops, doing 'heaven knows what' and making calls to dupe victims. I also saw about 7 master keys for cars. I had no access to his FB account then. only whatsapp and IG.

When I checked his pictures on FB, I was trembling with all the things I saw. he's in a gang, probably a cult. Always wearing shirts with that devilish logo of a skull printed in it. Wearing all Black and all that.

And girls, please don't open your legs for any guy you've just met until you're very sure he's clean. I really loved this last one but although its hard to let go, I just have to.
I'm not saying I'm a virgin, but I just don't open my legs for any one because he throws money at my face whatsoever. I'm being very plain here so girls can learn.

Let this get to front page please mods.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.