Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Construction Of A Public Toilet. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Construction Of A Public Toilet. (2226 Views)

Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving / Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Construction Of A Public Toilet ? / Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any NGO Or Philantropist That Can Fund The Construction Of A Public Toilet. by HomeTutor1(f): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2017
Hello Goodmorning to you all, Please I need your assistance. I wish to embark on NYSC Personal CDS project which involves the renovation of a dilapidated public toilet / construction of a new public toilet at a village in Niger State. I have actually tried my very best in sourcing for fund to support the project but it has not been positive.
I'l be very happy if I can get link to any NGO or philantropist that can fund the project.I have actually done the Bill of Quantity with the help of the District Head of the community who assisted me in getting the expertise which gave us the total estimate of #700,000.

As it is clearly seen from the pictures below, the public toilet is about to collapse, no roofing sheet,no doors,no windows, unenclosed pit latrine, etc yet people are still using the toilet,and this has exposed the people of the community to several health challenges.

This is a public toilet that serves not less than 300 residents of that community including market people, primary and secondary school students, young and old residents of the community, etc.

Please I humbly crave for the indulgence of any NGO or philantropist to defray the cost of this indispensable need of the citizens of that community.

For more information, please be free to contact me via 09026721269.

All vital information are available for perusal at your request.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

UAM Students: 1 Yr After Graduation, Results Not Ready For Approval, No NYSC / Earning Extra Cash - For NYSC Members / Nysc Cds Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.