Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted (8473 Views)

Why you Should Respect Jesus Christ All The Time / How Can Man Be Sinless? / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by mistermaster: 1:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Hier:

Sure, God would judge everyman according to his work, but you can start a new life, a life without no past works immediately you give your life to Christ.

God won't use any of those things you did in the past against you, and by the way, the clock start ticking the moment you give your life to Christ and those are the works God would judge, and for those who do not accept Christ, they would also be judged by their works. God would judge our works, but at the same time, there remaineth a forgiveness and formatting of past sins which won't stand against us on the judgement day, if only we accept Christ

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

shuuu even if you kill?? or use pound a new born baby inside mortal with Pestle just for money ritual??

Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by lilkudos(m): 2:33am On Jun 26, 2017
nunamyeong:
GOD that said HE will judge everyone according to their works do you think HE doesn't know what he is saying..

Remember the robber from the cross.. #all you need is a pure repentant heart. Then you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Hier(m): 4:38am On Jun 26, 2017
mistermaster:

shuuu even if you kill?? or use pound a new born baby inside mortal with Pestle just for money ritual??

well God would forgive any sin and there won't be any remembrance of any sin been forgiven, if Osama at die minute ask God for mercy for being stupid, God gonna forgive him and God won't remember anything about what he did, just that, his reward in heaven won't be as much as that. Do you know that the Bible has in the testament, more of Paul's letter??, have you ever considered the atrocities Paul commit and God chose him.

1 Timothy 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; 1:13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Hier(m): 4:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Smh

This is what all your politicians quote every Sunday after looting the country and Adeboye prays for them

He tells then they are now clean

#justlikethat

Stop shaking your head, look here, loooooool, I pasted this not expecting this would get to here, but all the same, about politicians, how many politician would listen to what a Pastor says over what a ritualist who got them to power says.

Why is it that, we hear stories of how politicians goes to church and we hardly hear stories about their more frequent going to ritualist for safety.

Lemme tell you sir, God does not expect that we confess our sins, then go back to them, moreso, if we have taken anything unlawfully, we ought to give them back, if we can make restitution.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Hier(m): 4:59am On Jun 26, 2017
ubongoton:
that means if christiano ronaldo repent now, all this world best and star records will pass away,
Yeaaaaaa, atlest am sure he will not

I don't see any relation between the two and God does not see as man thinks. I speak from the way God sees it, and by the way, is world best and star record a sin, I get your point, see, we might have some conscience battling within us that God won't forgive Paul despite all that Paul did, and we don't know the nature of atrocity committed by the thief on the right hand of Jesus, I believe you know their stories, 1 Tim 1:12-13
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Hier(m): 5:06am On Jun 26, 2017
OtemAtum:
Ask Shina Rambo, once a thief, now a pastor undecided

probably this was the type of sermon that changed Shins Rambo from his crime, sermons like this one are not meant to give vent to our mischievous deeds, but show us that God does not condemn us in any sense, and that no matter how ugly our past was, God want us back, without having to feel the previous hurt of our past life, have you heard the message of put your past behind you, this Gods version of it
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by GoodMuyis(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Tearless:
OP, I will hack off your head and feed your body to my dog. Then I'll repent so that God will forgive me and I can make heaven. Can you see? So sweet and simple, but extremely stupid_ and evil. grin

Well am sorry to tell you that if your repentance is going to be genuine, you will die in anguish of guilty conscience.

Remember God cannot be mocked, even though your sins are forgiven and no consequences after you die, whatsoever a man sow that he shall reap.

You cant kill deliberately with such a mindset that you hold and take God to be fool,

Luke 12vs47 - And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by GoodMuyis(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2017
mistermaster:

If you dont believed in God you dont need to argue. This is Bible Teaching, its not by force to accept.
Thanks
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Well am sorry to tell you that if your repentance is going to be genuine, you will die in anguish of guilty conscience.

Remember God cannot be mocked, even though your sins are forgiven and no consequences after you die, whatsoever a man sow that he shall reap.

You cant kill deliberately with such a mindset that you hold and take God to be fool,

Luke 12vs47 - And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
grin Post your rubbish from now till the next century, it won't change the sad fact that Christianity has an exploitable loophole that cannever be circumvented, which makes the religion extraordinarily stupid, remarkably ridiculous, and unavoidably evil. tongue

Whatever the meaning of "whatever a man sows, he shall reap" might be, it certainly DOESN'T MEAN that God won't forgive me if I commit the most GRATUITIOUS EVIL conceivable, as long as I REPENT! At least, not according to CHRISTIANITY. Well, except, surprise, surprise, I'm guilty of the UNPARDONABLE crime of blashpheming against the Holy Spirit, which is the GREATEST SIN in Christianity. Imagine how stupid_, stomach-churning, nauseating and ridiculous that is! cheesy

You can't fuck_ with me by rubbing your own convenient but lame interpretation of Christianity on my face, dude. I was once a Christian, and was well-informed about my religion, so you can't lecture me about it. I KNOW what Christianity IS! grin
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Hier:
When any person ask God for repentance of their sin, God format their past from any book that has such records that have their sins written therein

Isaiah 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Jeremiah 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Hebrews 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

He is a new engine without any repairs or wrinkle
His past is blotted but scar still remains there. A man impregnate a lady out of carelessness but the child is there or a thief repents from his crimes but the scar of gun wounds are there to show just like Evans. Yahweh remember not your wrong but he doesn't remove the scar there.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Hier(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2017
[
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Hier(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:
His past is blotted but scar still remains there. A man impregnate a lady out of carelessness but the child is there or a thief repents from his crimes but the scar of gun wounds are there to show just like Evans. Yahweh remember not your wrong but *he* doesn't remove the scar there.

God has sent Jesus to bulldozer everything, i mean thorough site clearing, but your conscience has nothing to say when you put your focus on what God has said in His word Matt 8:17 said, Himself took all,

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Matthew 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

If Himself has took it, all I have to do is fling it on Him and He takes the scar away, this things are very real, but the devil would always fight every good thing. The reason is, there is a portion in our body that give the devil power to rule us and dictate to us, but we would think it was natural and our configuration.

That portion is also included in the totality of what He took, we should have the best life. If its working for me, then its true and if its working for me and many others then it would work for you also

Gravity have no respect to personal views about gravity, if any claims and keep screaming that there is no gravity, that does not mean there is no gravity, and his belief system or what he has flogged himself towards believing, would never change the fact that if he jumps from a storey building as high as cocoa house, that such individual won't have one or two fracture. You know, this man read too many books about space and he's trying to apply a law where such law does not exist.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2017
Hier:

God has sent Jesus to bulldozer everything, i mean thorough site clearing, but your conscience has nothing to say when you put your focus on what God has said in His word Matt 8:17 said, Himself took all,

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Matthew 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

If Himself has took it, all I have to do is fling it on Him and He takes the scar away, this things are very real, but the devil would always fight every good thing. The reason is, there is a portion in our body that give the devil power to rule us and dictate to us, but we would think it was natural and our configuration.

That portion is also included in the totality of what He took, we should have the best life. If its working for me, then its true and if its working for me and many others then it would work for you also

Gravity have no respect to personal views about gravity, if any claims and keep screaming that there is no gravity, that does not mean there is no gravity, and his belief system or what he has flogged himself towards believing, would never change the fact that if he jumps from a storey building as high as cocoa house, that such individual won't have one or two fracture. You know, this man read too many books about space and he's trying to apply a law where such law does not exist.

It doesn't remove the mark and scar from man. Haven't you wonder some persons still have scars till date even when they have turn a new leaf

1 Like

Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Hier(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It doesn't remove the mark and scar from man. Haven't you wonder some persons still have scars till date even when they have turn a new leaf

Okay, but I would say, my idea of a scar is the guilty conscience that comes with sin. All those Jesus would remove, moreso, the person would not suffer for their sins, no matter how bad they were.

Kindly note that, even when Jesus went to heaven and came back, His disciples could still see the hole in His hand. If you meant the physical appearance of what ones past has put there, the scar would remain but that was not what the thread is about, the thread is about how God see us spiritually. Please down this book by Kenneth Hagin

www.google.com.ng/search?q=body+Kenneth+Hagin+man+on+three+dimension+pdf&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=yOdQWcenD4H4auXhsqAL

please do read, thanks, would ask later. boss
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Hier(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
CzarChris:
thanks for the explanation it was quite in depth. On Jesus suffering it was already prophesied by the prophets of old testament and if you read it deeply, you would realise that it was described exactly as it happened. Jesus suffered the way he did to fulfil the prophecy, that was why immediately they gave him the vinegar he said "it is finished".

I agree with you on this

CzarChris:
Comparing the suffering of Jesus with that of Paul is completely wrong.
Also remember that in the same bible as I stated in my previous post it is written "whatever a man sows he reaps". Yes a born again is a new creature but the word of the Lord shall never fall to the dust.
It's all these grace preachings that brings about this kind of beliefs. But remember that Apostle Paul also asked "shall we remain in sin that grace might abide? God forbid."
Evil is evil, sin is sin. We all must pay the price for our actions whether good or bad.

Grace is not liberty to live in sin, but liberty to live above sin. Grace is the ability to bring the worst sinner into Christ and keeping them saved, by telling them Col 1:13

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

If you are any be in Christ, first, he's born again, and my idea of born again from the above verse is, one was once a member of the worldly family, living as they pleases, and now, they have changed citizenship to Gods kingdom. Now, they must understand that in the kingdom of His dear son, somethings are not permitted and I would declare boldly anywhere even in the life of Jesus, everyone shall be tempted, but what many Christians don't understand is Believers Authority or who they are in Christ.

And if many people understand the subject of spiritual warfare, they would find it easy to overcome sin. Grace is not a license to sin, naaaa, like I said, grace would give you the ability to live without sin. shalom
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Hier(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tearless:
grin Post your rubbish from now till the next century, it won't change the sad fact that Christianity has an exploitable loophole that cannever be circumvented, which makes the religion extraordinarily stupid, remarkably ridiculous, and unavoidably evil. tongue

Whatever the meaning of "whatever a man sows, he shall reap" might be, it certainly DOESN'T MEAN that God won't forgive me if I commit the most GRATUITIOUS EVIL conceivable, as long as I REPENT! At least, not according to CHRISTIANITY. Well, except, surprise, surprise, I'm guilty of the UNPARDONABLE crime of blashpheming against the Holy Spirit, which is the GREATEST SIN in Christianity. Imagine how stupid_, stomach-churning, nauseating and ridiculous that is! cheesy

You can't fuck_ with me by rubbing your own convenient but lame interpretation of Christianity on my face, dude. I was once a Christian, and was well-informed about my religion, so you can't lecture me about it. I KNOW what Christianity IS! grin

dude you really a case, what if I were to tell you, you never blasphemied against the Holy Spirit, Oooooh, yea, from your comment, you don't sound like one who has blasphemied the Holy Spirit. Now, the greatest sin in Christianity is to refuse to accept Jesus, despite the fact that you have seen proofed of the works of Jesus, experience the works of God(gift of the spirit) in you and through you.

Lemme share the verses, God can forgive your sins no matter how they might look

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

I think I have given more and more verse in here to proof this point.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hier:

dude you really a case, what if I were to tell you, you never blasphemied against the Holy Spirit, Oooooh, yea, from your comment, you don't sound like one who has blasphemied the Holy Spirit.
I curse and make fun of the pathetic "Holiness" of the Holy Spirit for sports and leisure. I ridicule your ridiculous God for the pleasure. grin

Now, the greatest sin in Christianity is to refuse to accept Jesus, despite the fact that you have seen proofed of the works of Jesus, experience the works of God(gift of the spirit) in you and through you.
Someone who has not accepted Jesus is NOT a Christian. So, this can't be the greatest sin IN Christianity. I take delight in giving lectures like this. grin

Lemme share the verses, God can forgive your sins no matter how they might look

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
Showing me exactly what makes Christianity bad, all over again. You don't get the point, do you? grin

I think I have given more and more verse in here to proof this point.
And my entire point was that the point you proved proves that Christianity is evil and stupid_! How many times do I have to tell you this? "God can forgive your sins NO MATTER HOW THEY MIGHT LOOK" is one of the most terrible things I've ever heard in my life. cry
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Hier(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tearless:
I curse and make fun of the pathetic "Holiness" of the Holy Spirit for sports and leisure. I ridicule your ridiculous God for the pleasure. grin
Well, someday, if you lose satisfaction in this kind of life, of course you have started losing pleasure for it, Jesus would be waiting still knocking
Tearless:
Someone who has not accepted Jesus is NOT a Christian. So, this can't be the greatest sin IN Christianity. I take delight in giving lectures like this. grin

Tearless:
Showing me exactly what makes Christianity bad, all over again. You don't get the point, do you? grin
There is no point to get, the only point is, a soul is so precious to God, no wonder I was bent on you still

Tearless:
And my entire point was that the point you proved proves that Christianity is evil and stupid_! How many times do I have to tell you this? "God can forgive your sins NO MATTER HOW THEY MIGHT LOOK" is one of the most terrible things I've ever heard in my life. cry
God sent His Son into the world that His Son should not condemn the Word, but through Him, the world might be saved, the main thing is, that they be saved. Anything to get them saved. Bye

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

No one is expected to go to hell, having know this
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hier:

[s]Well, someday, if you lose satisfaction in this kind of life, of course you have started losing pleasure for it, Jesus would be waiting still knocking

There is no point to get, the only point is, a soul is so precious to God, no wonder I was bent on you still

God sent His Son into the world that His Son should not condemn the Word, but through Him, the world might be saved, the main thing is, that they be saved. Anything to get them saved. Bye

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

No one is expected to go to hell, having know this[/s]
Hogwash, bruv. Hogwash.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by GoodMuyis(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tearless:

You can still discuss OR argue without raising insult, except you are an unreasonable fellow. If someone offend you, manage yourself well while replying others.

--End of story

Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by platinumphotos: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
chuksanambra:
Hier

So, if you steal a shirt from me and thereafter you claim to give your life to Christ, you think you'll be free from the consequences of your action? Any day I see you with my shirt, I'll put tyre round your neck. Go and explain your story to God in heaven.

When you give your life to Christ, you obtain SPIRITUAL forgiveness. It doesn't in any way confer PHYSICAL forgiveness. The only way to ensure physical forgiveness is to make peace with those you have wronged AKA restitution.

The law of sowing and reaping is not a spiritual law, it's a natural law. Hence, even if you claim to be saved, you must be responsible for the consequences your actions.

Giving your life to Christ wipes spiritual records, it doesn't delete your case file in Federal Sars.
Well said!
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by ubongoton(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hier:

I don't see any relation between the two and God does not see as man thinks. I speak from the way God sees it, and by the way, is world best and star record a sin, I get your point, see, we might have some conscience battling within us that God won't forgive Paul despite all that Paul did, and we don't know the nature of atrocity committed by the thief on the right hand of Jesus, I believe you know their stories, 1 Tim 1:12-13
Bros hwfa na, tell mumcy say i no dey go church o
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
GoodMuyis:

You can still discuss OR argue without raising insult, except you are an unreasonable fellow. If someone offend you, manage yourself well while replying others.

--End of story

I don't remember inviting you to quote me or coming to complain to you that I need an argument. Stay clear of my mention next time, Mr "reasonable fellow". undecided
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by IKC10(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2017
oglalasioux:
Therefore, brethren, kill as many people as you wish. Take other people's property by force including their wives or husbands. Lie your way out of any situation. ..

Don't worry, brethren. When you are through, just accept Jesus and you are as good as new.

Nonsense!
You misinterpret the Bible, dear.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by oglalasioux(m): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2017
IKC10:

You misinterpret the Bible, dear.

Lol

Did I quote the bible? I simply helped clarify what OP was trying to say. But if the bible truly supports what OP opined, then it's time every reasonable human being threw away that warped book. It's too old and primitive for the modern world.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by felixomor: 2:27am On Jun 27, 2017
oglalasioux:
Therefore, brethren, kill as many people as you wish. Take other people's property by force including their wives or husbands. Lie your way out of any situation. ..

Don't worry, brethren. When you are through, just accept Jesus and you are as good as new.

Nonsense!

Atheists will always have propensity to kill in mass undecided
Out of the abundance of the heart.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by IKC10(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2017
oglalasioux:

Lol

Did I quote the bible? I simply helped clarify what OP was trying to say. But if the bible truly supports what OP opined, then it's time every reasonable human being threw away that warped book. It's too old and primitive for the modern world.
My God will open your eyes one day!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by oglalasioux(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2017
IKC10:
My God will open your eyes one day!

I ain't blind my good man.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by oglalasioux(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2017
felixomor:

Atheists will always have propensity to kill in mass undecided
Out of the abundance of the heart.

This is the real meaning of speaking from both sides of the mouth.
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by donnie(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2017
nunamyeong:
GOD that said HE will judge everyone according to their works do you think HE doesn't know what he is saying..

True but there are different judgements according to the bible. ..

The first is the judgement for saints immediately after the rapture. This is not for punishment but for rewards for their work of faith and love. Rom 14:10; 1cor 3:13-15; Rev 19:6-6

Next is the judgement of the nation's, immediately after the battle of Armageddon. This is followed by 1000 years of peace with Jesus as ruler of the world, ruling from Jerusalem. Mat 25:31-46

After the 1000 years and Satan is cast into the lake of fire and brimestone, the great white throne judgement follows. This is the judgement for sinners... those who rejected the salvation of Jesus Christ. It will be a terrible day. Rev 20:11-15
Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by felixomor: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2017
oglalasioux:

This is the real meaning of speaking from both sides of the mouth.

This is the meaning of speaking the truth. undecided

1 Like

Re: If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted by IKC10(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2017
oglalasioux:

I ain't blind my good man.
Ok, I heard you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them / Who Can Answer This Question About The Birth Of Jesus / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.