Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog (12360 Views)

Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband / Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name / Divorce Should Not Always Be Solution To Marital Troubles - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by ikp120(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
ItalianWine:
Your Pastor has 7 bodyguards and you only have his sticker on your car to Protect you Is your brain paining you? grin cheesy cheesy

It looks like NwaAmaikpe is back. Is it true? Abi he is half back cos I can't see his comments yet. Or is he shying shy? grin
He has an alternate: nwaobinkita

No ask me how I found out. cool
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Mann11: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
swiz123:
As a husband,you shouldn't care if she bows for her so called religious leaders,so long as she respects you and perform her marital duties with vigor.please op,do not spoil the minds of so many husbands who would come to read this thread.like you said,women are emotional so let us understand them.
His the like button all the ladies wink
Now I understand.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
...the OP write up has merit and it makes a whole lot of sense. In Africa, we take religion too far more than those that introduced it to us.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
...we have had cases of some women who go extra miles to prepare a delicious breakfast for their pastor who lodged in a hotel for a church programme in their neighborhood whereas their husbands are going to work without taking his breakfast.

Africa needs a religious orientation. There should be a balance between the church and one's marital home.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
bamisepeters:
Many men wonder why women are the largest part of any religious gathering not just in Nigeria but all around the world.

The truth is that many of them are so emotional than their male counterpart, this is why it take most of them time to get over break-up.

Religion is a way of life which must be taken emotionally or you get distracted easily, this is why it is so hard to convince a woman in love.

Because of this sincere emotion and passion the women have towards religious service they tend to respect the religious leaders more than their husband.

How many women will you see kneeling down to greet or serve their husband?

Whereas, they can even enter into the ground to greet a religious leader to show the level of respect.

Some women will appear to their religious leaders as saint when they just engaged in a duel of weapons with their husband.

Most women become actress at the sound of the voice of their religious leaders
They assume their religious leader to be god that they worship, they view them as a completely perfect being forgetting that they are also human being and servant of which anyone can be called no matter the age or gender.

The funniest part is that women even respect the female religious leader who is of same gender with them than their husband.

This is one of the causes of marriage failure for some union.

We really need to change our orientation about the way we see some things.

I remember listening to one religious leader who said that you have given him poison when you respect him while you disrespect the man that tied the knot with you on the altar.

He said if you cannot kneel down for your man don't kneel for him as this is common among women.

Though we all pretend at different instances. Men too have their issues, like those who through their innocence you will have deduced they haven't known any woman even after 4 children.

The issue of discussion for this post is women, so we shouldn't delve. Please change this bias attitude.

Your husband is even more important than the religious leaders as they can aid your commitment to God faster than you can reach your spiritual leader.

Don't forget if they don't allow you there will be limit to the belief, don't let them to start cursing the religious leader when you do to them(the religious leader) what you lack with them(your husband) at home or even outside, God is a jealous God let alone human being His creation

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2017/06/most-women-respect-spiritual-leaders.html
How did you come to this conclusion? Did you research it or you perceived it by being judgemental? What was your sample size if actually you did it? What was your source if you relied on some else's work? .why was topic targetted at women in general why didn't you narrow it Nigeria or African women?
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by datigbogirl: 12:29am On Jun 26, 2017
bamisepeters:
Many men wonder why women are the largest part of any religious gathering not just in Nigeria but all around the world.

The truth is that many of them are so emotional than their male counterpart, this is why it take most of them time to get over break-up.

Religion is a way of life which must be taken emotionally or you get distracted easily, this is why it is so hard to convince a woman in love.

Because of this sincere emotion and passion the women have towards religious service they tend to respect the religious leaders more than their husband.

Whereas, they can even enter into the ground to greet a religious leader to show the level of respect.

Some women will appear to their religious leaders as saint when they just engaged in a duel of weapons with their husband.

They assume their religious leader to be god that they worship, they view them as a completely perfect being forgetting that they are also human being and servant of which anyone can be called no matter the age or gender.

The funniest part is that women even respect the female religious leader who is of same gender with them than their husband.

I remember listening to one religious leader who said that you have given him poison when you respect him while you disrespect the man that tied the knot with you on the altar.

He said if you cannot kneel down for your man don't kneel for him as this is common among women.

Though we all pretend at different instances. Men too have their issues, like those who through their innocence you will have deduced they haven't known any woman even after 4 children.

The issue of discussion for this post is women, so we shouldn't delve. Please change this bias attitude.

Your husband is even more important than the religious leaders as they can aid your commitment to God faster than you can reach your spiritual leader.

Don't forget if they don't allow you there will be limit to the belief, don't let them to start cursing the religious leader when you do to them(the religious leader) what you lack with them(your husband) at home or even outside, God is a jealous God let alone human being His creation

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2017/06/most-women-respect-spiritual-leaders.html

I am a Medical Doctor and my Sister will rather heed Papa's advise than mine medically....shame.

3 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by buffalowings: 12:45am On Jun 26, 2017
I might just marry an atheist

I don't want no religious nutjob

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 26, 2017
buffalowings:
I might just marry an atheist

I don't want no religious nutjob
Lol... Finding a female atheist no be here oo.
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by rmx1: 3:18am On Jun 26, 2017
bamisepeters:

[/b]I remember listening to one religious leader who said that you have given him poison when you respect him while you disrespect the man that tied the knot with you on the altar.

He said if you cannot kneel down for your man don't kneel for him as this is common among women.[b]

Which religious leader said the bolded ? , I am 100

% sure it's not from your main stream

megachurches because that truth is foreign to them ,is it by chance pastor bankie

1 Like

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Josco24685(m): 4:23am On Jun 26, 2017
pocohantas:
When you people will not allow them have rest of mind, the next place is the church nae. Have you seen a woman, with a loving and supportive husband who doesn't cheat on her, sleeping inside church or worshipping one religious leader?

It's marital troubles that pushes them there.
If i may say, how do you explain/prove this theory of yours.
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by cococandy(f): 6:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Because you people's advice to any woman in any kind of trouble is to 'pray'.
When the husband cheats 'pray'
When she's beaten 'pray'
When she gives birth to only daughters 'pray'
When the couple is childless 'pray'
Any and everything 'pray'

Aren't you the ones that say ' A wise woman builds her home?' A biblical phrase meant to put the weight of the success or failure of the marriage on her.

Why do you make rules for women and then knock the women for following your pathetic rules?
They can never win in your pathetic society obviously undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Immorttal: 6:41am On Jun 26, 2017
adepeter26:

Lol... Finding a female atheist no be here oo.
dem plenty for facebook
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by mytym(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2017
bamisepeters:

I have a video by late Myles Munroe with exactly same advice to women. He said "The greatest act of love a woman can show to her husband is to respect him. When you respect your pastor more than your husband then he processes that act as non affectionate. Your husband doesn't need love, he needs respect. When you give him your ultimate respect, he interpretes it as love".

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by swiz123(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2017
sddiamond:

Dis guy is a pickin, na even likes he is looking for, mind you want op said is a FACT
hey seriously now, what I said is fact.If you know it's natural for women to be emotional about stuffs like that, why then try to fight nature.
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2017
It's the same way men listen to their buddies more than they'd ever listen to their wives. It's same thing, if you're truly the man she needs, there'd be very little need for her to keep running to the man of God every time.
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2017
cococandy:
Because you people's advice to any woman in any kind of trouble is to 'pray'.
When the husband cheats 'pray'
When she's beaten 'pray'
When she gives birth to only daughters 'pray'
When the couple is childless 'pray'
Any and everything 'pray'

Aren't you the ones that say ' A wise woman builds her home?' A biblical phrase meant to put the weight of the success or failure of the marriage on her.

Why do you make rules for women and then knock the women for following your pathetic rules?
They can never win in your pathetic society obviously undecided

Just breathe dear, it's well.
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by earnontime231: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Happy new week and let the blessings of this week began in your life .
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by cococandy(f): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2017
SnowJay92:

Just breathe dear, it's well.
I'm holding my breath
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Immorttal:
dem plenty for facebook
Just hearing atheists (female) full fb for the first time
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Immorttal: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2017
adepeter26:

Just hearing atheists (female) full fb for the first time
if you find the first one, you will easily find the others on their friends list. They full my list
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2017
Immorttal:
if you find the first one, you will easily find the others on their friends list. They full my list
Share me link to your FB wall so we chat up? Or should I pm you to maintain privacy?
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Immorttal: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2017
adepeter26:

Share me link to your FB wall so we chat up? Or should I pm you to maintain privacy?
pm me at liketermites@gmail.Com
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Immorttal:
pm me at liketermites@gmail.Com
Pm sent

1 Like

Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

How did you come to this conclusion? Did you research it or you perceived it by being judgemental? What was your sample size if actually you did it? What was your source if you relied on some else's work? .why was topic targetted at women in general why didn't you narrow it Nigeria or African women?
asuustrike want to strike me join abi? If you are a follower of my blog you will see at the end where i write "this is my opinion, you are free to add comment and review, your contribution is highly important to me".

So you are free to criticise, it makes me much more stronger, a tres cannot be called forest you know!

Yesterday and today may be about women, tomorrow might be men.
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
bamisepeters:
asuustrike want to strike me join abi? If you are a follower of my blog you will see at the end where i write "this is my opinion, you are free to add comment and review, your contribution is highly important to me".

So you are free to criticise, it makes me much more stronger, a tres cannot be called forest you know!

Yesterday and today may be about women, tomorrow might be men.
Hahaaaaa! But it's the truth na. It's your opinion no doubt but making realistic would have been better.you do by field work not assumptions
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
cococandy:

I'm holding my breath

Lol, you'd suffocate and the status quo will continue o, just breathe email everything is gonna be alright.
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Hahaaaaa! But it's the truth na. It's your opinion no doubt but making realistic would have been better.you do by field work not assumptions
i understand you but, at times i don't believe in statistics, common sense do it. With comments on this thread it is obvious what i wrote is reality as it is accepted by 95% of the commenters. Though i am not the blogger that don't allow criticism, i love when people prove me wrong, i write my posts myself and not copy and paste, so it shows i am moving and it makes me do better, so if you raise an objection i am home for you anytime anyday. Thank you for taking your time to make this and previous comments, so happy about them and that of others.
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
bamisepeters:
i understand you but, at times i don't believe in statistics, common sense do it. With comments on this thread it is obvious what i wrote is reality as it is accepted by 95% of the commenters. Though i am not the blogger that don't allow criticism, i love when people prove me wrong, i write my posts myself and not copy and paste, so it shows i am moving and it makes me do better, so if you raise an objection i am home for you anytime anyday. Thank you for taking your time to make this and previous comments, so happy about them and that of others.
That's why journalism is different from blogging. A blogger only perceive but can't really prove his point except he does the field work. Don't forget you there alot of learned persons on this forum viewing this. Do you think the likes of punch newspaper would just as say 95% without proper research? To differentiate you from other bloggers, it's advisable that you do proper research with back up not assumptions . If I say 99.9% Nigeria men are heartless, cheaters and cruel without statistics then am only typing thrash because am being generalistic but if I say most Nigeria men are what I said above then then I am objective because it's what I perceived even though there's no statistical report. It's better you don't say the statistics when there are no back up than say it without back up. The essence of criticism is to learn, I don't want you to follow other trends as most bloggers are only after money
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by 2buffagain(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
swiz123:
As a husband,you shouldn't care if she bows for her so called religious leaders,so long as she respects you and perform her marital duties with vigor.please op,do not spoil the minds of so many husbands who would come to read this thread.like you said,women are emotional so let us understand them.
His the like button all the ladies wink

You did a very sly and under-handed thing here. Don't think it wasn't noticed.

You took the message targeted at a specific subgroup A of women and weakened it for another subgroup B, thereby making subgroup A (the target) think they are subGroup B (because human beings hate to feel that they are the target of correction even though they are) to through-and-through disregard the whole and very important message.

You did this wicked thing just to gather likes from women to make your day.
You have been seen for what you are.

Now to the women, listen to this. Remember that you too will also stand before God and account for the disrespect you are showing the man He put in your life. Just so we are clear, that man is your husband.
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
asuustrike2009:

That's why journalism is different from blogging. A blogger only perceive but can't really prove his point except he does the field work. Don't forget you there alot of learned persons on this forum viewing this. Do you think the likes of punch newspaper would just as say 95% without proper research? To differentiate you from other bloggers, it's advisable that you do proper research with back up not assumptions . If I say 99.9% Nigeria men are heartless, cheaters and cruel without statistics then am only typing thrash because am being generalistic but if I say most Nigeria men are what I said above then then I am objective because it's what I perceived even though there's no statistical report. It's better you don't say the statistics when there are no back up than say it without back up. The essence of criticism is to learn, I don't want you to follow other trends as most bloggers are only after money
Thanks for the time and talk,much appreciated.
Re: Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog by sylve11: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
pocohantas:

It's marital troubles that pushes them there.
grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband / Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? Please Give Reasons! / ⏳⏰GRADED STOCK CARPETS/RUGS❗❗❗ ✔️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.