Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. (2838 Views)

Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. / China-Africa Summit: Obiano Meets With Investors And Ndi Anambra In China / Apga Vs. Ipob - Who Wins Anambra Come November 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
While all of us are free to join the Biafra agitation, we must do it with our eyes opened. Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are saying no more elections in Biafran Land. They say there wont be elections in Anambra state, and some people from Anambra are in support. However, these uninformed people mistake the sit at home for biafran remembrance as the same for the elections. They think its just one day thing and things continue as Normal. Umunnem, this is far different from the Biafran day remembrance sit at home. Things wont remain Normal if elections are not held.

It will create a vacuum and our state will be without a democratically elected government.
We will not receive allocation from federal government.
Salaries and pensions will not be paid
Schools will be shut down.
Businesses will collapse
There will be hunger in the land

While all this is happening, People in Abia, Imo, Ebonyi,Enugu will be living their normal life. Anambra will collapse . Why will you single out a state in Biafran land and destroy it, while others enjoy. God Forbid that Anambrarians will become refugees in other states.

The say charity begins at home, if Nnamdi Kanu, does not want elections to hold in Biafra, let him start it in Abia State.

Umunnem, Okwa onye Aghogburu ka Agbaa. Onye Mmiri Furu Ukwu ya , ka ona eri. Shine your eyes . Share this message to all Anambrarians, to understand what these people want to do to our dear state.

Mods, you can help us move this to front page to save Anambra state.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by iaamxavier(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
The remaining 4 eastern state can null election in their state pls ipob leave anambra state alone biko! So many anambrarian aren't intrested in biafra yet its not yet time the time will definitely come but not now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Igboesika: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Face your brown roof republic. Stop carrying Igbo affairs on head like gala. Civil disobedience is one of means umuchineke can use to get their heart desires. Look at the way you want to bring division between Anambra and Abia.

Igbos are united ok ?. Ipob is Ipob everywhere

Start thinking of Odua republic and leave Igbos alone.

I voted for Obiano in 2013 and I can't make mistake of voting again until victory comes.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Igboesika:
Face your brown roof republic. Stop carrying Igbo affairs on head like gala. Civil disobedience is one of meas umuchineke can use to get their heart desire.

Is that what you will tell the pensioners in Anambra ? Is that what you will tell students in Anambra? Is that what you will tell civil servants in Anambra ? Is that what you will tell families that are hungry due to lack of salaries in Anmabra ? Carry that your civil disobedience message to Abia state.

While Anambrarians are suffering, Abia,Imo,Enugu,Ebonyi will be collecting Allocations and paying salaries. Then you tell us IPOB is the same everywhere, while we are the only ones suffering.

12 Likes

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Igboesika: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:

Is that what you will tell the pensioners in Anambra ? Is that what you will tell students in Anambra? Is that what you will tell civil servants in Anambra ? Is that what you will tell families that are hungry due to lack of salaries in Anmabra ? Carry that your civil disobedience message to Abia state.
Sorry, I am from Anambra state. Read my post again.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
This will cause problems.
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Igboesika:

Sorry, I am from Anambra state. Read my post again.

So am i. Our state will not be destroyed while other states are moving on . You lead by example. Start in Abia state, let other states follow.

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Lajet: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
This Afonja man again. Are you not tired of propaganda

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lajet:
This Afonja man again. Are you not tired of propaganda
When Our state collapses, You tell Anambrarians that its Afonja that caused it.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by chaloner(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Biafra restoration is bigger than any anambra, abia, IMO, ebonyi, Enugu, cross river, rivers, bayelsa, delta and any other integral part of Biafra.

During the sit down home , we saw more than the op making noise here and there and shouting like a goat in labour.

At the end sit down went successfully in all SS and SE.

We are ever resolute, we are without fear, we don't even fear death, at any point we see our enemies we trouble and provoke them...

The time is now, we shall start with anambra state...
Not even the existence of universe will stop it because its is ordained by chukwu okike abiama..

It will be like a wave on November in anambra state, not even a fowl will move to vote.

Biafra is spiritual, Biafra is more than what you see.

You think it was hard for the Israelites to move out from pharaoh? No! It is a procedure to destroy pharaoh and all his armies to zero.

Biafra is here, but Nigeria must pay for all the pains, the bloods, atrocities ....
It shall come like a wave, not even the universe will stop the storm that will hit Nigeria.

We are ever fearless before our enemies.
There will be shock in anambra state.

I said this again, THE RESTORATION OF BIAFRA IS BIGGER THAN ANYTHING YOU ARE THINKING.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by CutieGuy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
chaloner:
Biafra restoration is bigger than any anambra, abia, IMO, ebonyi, Enugu, cross river, rivers, bayelsa, delta and any other integral part of Biafra.

During the sit down home , we saw more than the op making noise here and there and shouting like a goat in labour.

We are ever resolute, we are without fear, we don't even fear death, at any point we see our enemies we trouble and provoke them...

Not even the existence of universe will stop it because its is ordained by chukwu okike abiama..

It will be like a wave on November in anambra state, not even a fowl will move to vote.

You think it was hard for the Israelites to move out from pharaoh? No! It is a procedure to destroy pharaoh and all his armies to zero.

Biafra is here, but Nigeria must pay for all the pains, the bloods, atrocities ....
It shall come like a wave, not even the universe will stop the storm that will hit Nigeria.

I said this again, THE RESTORATION OF BIAFRA IS BIGGER THAN ANYTHING YOU ARE THINKING.
He taught that biafra is all about allocation .

Op i voted for that idiot obiakpor in the last election, Is like votin for an idiot who killed one of my friend in nkpor and he taught it will be bypass like the one Obi did.

Op there won't be any election here in nkwelle awka, if u see the seriousness of my village guys here.
U will delete this write up immediately.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
chaloner:

We shall not start in Anambra. Anambra civil servants, pensioners, businesses can't go hungry, while other states are enjoying theirs. It's either we all start at once or we don't start at all. The sit at home remembrance day for biafran war is different from no elections.

While other states are taken care of by their allocation, the spiritual biafra will feed Anambrarians.
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Biafrannuke: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:
When Our state collapses, You tell Anambrarians that its Afonja that caused it.
But you never supported Obiano. You have been his critic. now you remember pensioners and salaries because Biafra has come. This has shown how desperate you afonjas are over this Biafran thing. Anambrarians he is an afonja who doesnt wish us well.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
CutieGuy:
He taught that biafra is all about allocation .

Op i voted for that idiot obiakpor in the last election, Is like votin for an idiot who killed one of my friend in nkpor and he taught it will be bypass like the one Obi did.

Op there won't be any election here in nkwelle awka, if u see the seriousness of my village guys here.
U will delete this write up immediately.

If your friend was minding his business and contributing positively to the development of Anambra, may be he will be alive today.
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Biafrannuke:
But you never supported Obiano. You have been his critic. now you remember pensioners and salaries because Biafra has come. This has shown how desperate you afonjas are over this Biafran thing. Anambrarians he is an afonja who doesnt wish us well.

It's not about obiano. Federal allocation will come as long as we have a governor. So we will not sacrifice Anambra for Biafra while other states continue with development.
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by chaloner(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:

We shall not start in Anambra. Anambra civil servants, pensioners, businesses can't go hungry, while other states are enjoying theirs. It's either we all start at once or we don't start at all. The sit at home remembrance day for biafran war is different from no elections.

While other states are take care of by their allocation, the spiritual biafra will feed Anambrarians.
just make up your mind. You can't and will never fight an ordained process. It flows

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
chaloner:
just make up your mind. You can't and will never fight an ordained process. It flows

Let it flow from Abia state.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by kaeycea(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:
While all of us are free to join the Biafra agitation, we must do it with our eyes opened. Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are saying no more elections in Biafran Land. They say there wont be elections in Anambra state, and some people from Anambra are in support. However, these uninformed people mistake the sit at home for biafran remembrance as the same for the elections. They think its just one day thing and things continue as Normal. Umunnem, this is far different from the Biafran day remembrance sit at home. Things wont remain Normal if elections are not held.

It will create a vacuum and our state will be without a democratically elected government.
Businesses will collapse

While all this is happening, People in Abia, Imo, Ebonyi,Enugu will be living their normal life. Anambra will collapse . Why will you single out a state in Biafran land and destroy it, while others enjoy. God Forbid that Anambrarians will become refugees in other states.

The say charity begins at home, if Nnamdi Kanu, does not want elections to hold in Biafra, let him start it in Abia State.

Umunnem, Okwa onye Aghogburu ka Agbaa. Onye Mmiri Furu Ukwu ya , ka ona eri. Shine your eyes . Share this message to all Anambrarians, to understand what these people want to do to our dear state.

Op if you're really an Anambrarian then you're a coward. It's this kind of cowardice that keep people like you and generation after you to eternal servitude. Your parochial view on biafran liberation struggle shows how selfish and intellectually dwarf you're. I'm very optimistic that my Anambrarian brothers will ignore a chicken livered sissy like you and concentrate on the larger picture of freedom for ourselves now and for generations unborn

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Chikeluba25(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a fool. I see him going back to jail. It's only a fool that will stay at home. I will come out and vote that day

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Biafrannuke: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:

It's not about obiano. Federal allocation will come as long as we have a governor. So we will not sacrifice Anambra for Biafra while other states continue with development.
Yes as far as IPOB is concerned it is not also about obiano. All the allocation that accruing to a state will go to the state as long as the state exists, whether the governor is there or not. Obiano will still be Governor until March 2018 if the election is boycotted. till then he has all the opportunity to extract committment from the FG on a Biafran referendum date if he wants to continue as governor. The long term vision of Biafra restoration is an all important one.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by YorubaMod(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:

Businesses will collapse

Afonja keep fooling urself thinking that you can divide Biafra...me am a core Rivers guy and the same goes here come 2019 general election if Biafra haven't been restored then, there will be no election in Biafraland, starting from Anambra state...if you think Biafra is all about sharing federal govt allocation, then you and their useless allocations should go to hell.. Anu mpama

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by joeyfire(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
While I am a strong supporter of agitation for restructuring and a referendum I dont agree with Nnamdi Kanu's call for boycotting elections in Anambra or any other SE state.

Abi is Nnamdi Kanu now working for Buhari? While we are still in Nigeria it will be suicidal to disenfranchise ourselves and allow that devilish criminal APC to easily rig and take over the state. Anambra state was impossible for them to crack during the last elections, God forbid we give them a free pass now. Nnamdi Kanu is a heroic man of the moment but he isnt infallible. The sit at home order was fantastic but this is not the way to go. There is a time for everything...
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by YorubaMod(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chikeluba25:
Nnamdi Kanu is a fool. I see him going back to jail. It's only a fool that will stay at home. I will come out and vote that day
Hiding under Igbo name won't do you any good cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
kaeycea:

Op if you're really an Anambrarian then you're a coward. It's this kind of cowardice that keep people like you and generation after you to eternal servitude. Your parochial view on biafran liberation struggle shows how selfish and intellectually dwarf you're. I'm very optimistic that my Anambrarian brothers will ignore a chicken livered sissy like you and concentrate on the larger picture of freedom for ourselves now and for generations unborn
They will not ignore, it's their state that will suffer not Abia, Imo, Enugu or Ebonyi.

Anambra people will suffer the consequences not Biafrans.
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by Pwayne2016(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
I wil vote Willie Obiano wit just my Pvc...is nothing to bother about..Ipobians are mostly Ebonyians and poor Okada people dat dnt even hav voters card..

Umunne m obu eziokwu na anyi bu di Biafra mana election nke oge November bu nke anyi

Nnamdi Kanu na kokwa nonsense..
ogu bido kita Abia bu Obodo ya adigo dilapidated,mana Anambra kwu chim

unu achoro ka emebie Obodo anyi ka esi me ya na oge Ojukwu??

mba anyi agaghi ekwe

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by joeyfire(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:

They will not ignore, it's their state that will suffer not Abia, Imo, Enugu or Ebonyi.

Anambra people will suffer the consequences not Biafrans.

OP be careful not to use divisive words. Its not only about Anambra, its about all of us in Igboland

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by chaloner(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
mekaboy:

Let it flow from Abia state.
bye

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by chaloner(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pwayne2016:
I wil vote Willie Obiano wit just my Pvc...is nothing to bother about..Ipobians are mostly Ebonyians and poor Okada people dat dnt even hav voters card..

Umunne m obu eziokwu na anyi bu di Biafra mana election nke oge November bu nke anyi

Nnamdi Kanu na kokwa nonsense..
ogu bido kita Abia bu Obodo ya adigo dilapidated,mana Anambra kwu chim

unu achoro ka emebie Obodo anyi ka esi me ya na oge Ojukwu??

mba anyi agaghi ekwe
a matter of time. Not about noise making

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
joeyfire:

OP be careful not to use divisive words. Its not only about Anambra, its about all of us in Igboland

But it's only Anambra that will be suffering in the whole of Igboland. Why?
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by YorubaMod(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
joeyfire:
While I am a strong supporter of agitation for restructuring and a referendum I dont agree with Nnamdi Kanu's call for boycotting elections in Anambra or any other SE state.

Abi is Nnamdi Kanu now working for Buhari? While we are still in Nigeria it will be suicidal to disenfranchise ourselves and allow that devilish criminal APC to easily rig and take over the state. Anambra state was impossible for them to crack during the last elections, God forbid we give them a free pass now. Nnamdi Kanu is a heroic man of the moment but he isnt infallible. The sit at home order was fantastic but this is not the way to go. There is a time for everything...

Oga, the essence of we to boycott the election is for international communities to know that south-east is no longer part of nigeria...i don't know why you pple won't look beyond cheap federal govt biscuit money the call allocation. ..though i think you must be an afonja sha..

9 Likes

Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
YorubaMod:

Afonja keep fooling urself thinking that you can divide Biafra...me am a core Rivers guy and the same goes here come 2019 general election if Biafra haven't been restored then, there will be no election in Biafraland, starting from Anambra state...if you think Biafra is all about sharing federal govt allocation, then you and their useless allocations should go to hell.. Anu mpama
We can wait and start from rivers, why the rush to start from Anambra? Why didn't you start from Abia, Imo, Enugu or Ebonyi last election?

Is it in Anambra elections that the eyes of Biafra opened?
Re: Ndi Anambra, Come In Here. by mekaboy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
YorubaMod:

Oga, the essence of we to boycott the election is for international communities to know that south-east is no longer part of nigeria...i don't know why you pple won't look beyond cheap federal govt biscuit money the call allocation. ..though i think you must be an afonja sha..

But you will still be spending Niara, while Anambra has nothing to spend? Stop using Naira to prove your seriousness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Am Not A Nigerian, A Cloned Buhari Spoke On Independence Day’ – Asari Dokubo / Cleaner Lagos Or Cleaner Nonsense? The New Face Of Lagos (photos) / Kwankwaso Loyalists Turn Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.