Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) (44884 Views)

"Korede Bello Is A One Minute Man In The Industry" - Twitter User Claims / "I Sang My First Hit At 16, Korede Bello Is 28 & Still My Boy" - Dammy Krane / Korede Bello Is Don Jazzy's Worst Investment - Fan To Don Jazzy, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
ah pray soo

apy for her

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by emyibe(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
coolviv:

Which one you Don born? Enemy of progress...no go face your life and 'know' your own future. Na to dey know every on top another person head.

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
The extent we publicize our privacy on social media is alarming. It's a good news but to early to be broadcasted. My opinion.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
olowogbogbo has done it again ooooohallelujah
se as i dey dance shoki
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
JJC simply keyed into Nathaniel Bassey's prophecy. These bloggers tho.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Abiodun2014(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Awesome

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
chima4chima:
when will these celebs learn that it's not everything you post on social media..
They never will.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by karimcarim(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
What is your problem with this Lady
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by folarinbae2016(f): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
congrate to ha oo.... soo soo happy.. Jenny baby
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by kelvinlewis29: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Call now
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by jelil01: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
IVF or no IVF a child is a child . Why some of our pastors don't see the good things that are coming our way, only the bad things ?
oww. Na IVF b d name

U knw d full meaning?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by stasius: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
emyibe:
if its true then its IVF! we know everything nah

Iti mpataka!

And so?

Iti akwu!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Tecno66: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
rchilee:
The news was shared on the husband's instagram page. Congratulations to Mr &Mrs Bello
@lala
And so what?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by dinggle: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
I dont understand Nigeria o...why is pregnancy a big deal just to fvck and deposit sperm how is that difficult that when a woman gets pregnant ...its all prayers.....and miracles?... Is it not thesame pregnancy that Americans are having baby daddies every where? Are they more fertile than we are....or is the created witch from thin air just too hard on us.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by segebase(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jjc sperm tho
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by lilybonny(f): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Congratz to the Bellos.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Alampo110: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
If its true, then am for her oooo.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by IMASTEX: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Big congrats, shame on fake prophet trying to use her travail for cheap publicity.
Correction to bolded, redefined, package and rebranded Yahoo buys you mean?!
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by evyblaze: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
congrats to you funke indeed there is nothing God cannot do.
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Agewithgrace(f): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
dinggle:
I dont understand Nigeria o...why is pregnancy a big deal just to fvck and deposit sperm how is that difficult that when a woman gets pregnant ...its all prayers.....and miracles?... Is it not thesame pregnancy that Americans are having baby daddies every where? Are they more fertile than we are....or is the created witch from thin air just too hard on us.
As simple as that u say?
I pray u dont have 2 deposit all d sperm in u and weep ur life out seeking medical help 4 even a miscarriage, b4 u realise ITS A MIRACLE .

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by adeshinacute(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Clean london use iPhone 6 @ 115k you can contact us or come to our office in challenge in ilorin
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by nogetenemy: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Awwwww!!! Where is that prophet of doom that said she can't conceive undecided? Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Congrats Funke kiss.. This is a beautiful news..
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by chibwike(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
Awwwww!!! Where is that prophet of doom that said she can't conceive undecided? Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Congrats Funke kiss.. This is a beautiful news..
Sleeky...how re you doing... where are you serving?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
chibwike:
Sleeky...how re you doing... where are you serving?
Sleeky is fine, and you? I'm serving in Nasarawa, Keffi. You?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by Blessed16(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
emyibe:
if its true then its IVF! we know everything nah
u just said my mind, twins everywhere, na so?
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by baouse: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
sometimes naija celeb behave like a kid, if jay z, DJ khaled dey do this nothing do them cuz their own witch dey support goodness, and you people don put your matter for world naija witches and wizard dey wait ooo. prayer is the best thing for now until she deliver than sharing a bit of good news on social media
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Where is that pastor that said he saw a vision about her, that she will never give birth
Re: Funke Akindele Bello Is Pregnant With Twins? (Photos) by midehi2(f): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
hfeetham0:
smiley since beginning of this year, i have heard more than 20 twins... twins plenty this year oo
make i kukuma carry belle this year, so i get twins too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Tease Frank Edoho, After He Announced He's No Longer The Host Of WWTBAM / Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.