Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years (1120 Views)

Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) / Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yes it is my son birthday and we decided to recreate our picture of six years ago. He's my world, my life and my everything

6 Likes

Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by sisisioge: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Awwww...happy birthday to him. He's sooooo cute all round...and you've got your nose still tongue

My God bless your world kiss

2 Likes

Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by Papiikush: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
What about your husband? undecided
Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by swiz123(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
It is really beautiful
Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Papiikush:

Na you be the Husband na...

6 Likes

Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by Young03(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
The recreation did not match
thank u

7 Likes

Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by Papiikush: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Na you be the Husband na...
I can't recall having sex without a condom grin
Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Papiikush:

I can't recall having sex without a condom grin

Hahahaha...

That's how we roll down south!!
Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by Alexk2(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Cute....you are a single mum?
Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by BuhariNaWah: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Yes it is my son birthday and we decided to recreate our picture of six years ago. He's my world, my life and my everything

Where is his dad?
Show us
Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by Brymo: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
He has grown to such a handsome boy.
Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Papiikush:
He fled .

1 Like

Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by austine4real(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
my son is all grown now can't believed it.

may he go places we've never been n dreamed of.

may he be ahead of his contemporaries.

he shall not die b4 his time

1 Like

Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by austine4real(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

when are we popping the second one?
Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by gulfer: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Alexk2:
Cute....you are a single mum?
Predator angry angry angry
Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by naturalwaves: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
There is no match in the two set of pictures. Do you know what it means to recreate a photo?

1 Like

Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by angelTI(f): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
I won't focus on the fact that the picture is not a recreation of the old but that you and your lil man are looking cuter and more beautiful kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

For those asking for the father, he is the one behind the camera tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
austine4real:

My son? I don't know you
Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by austine4real(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
My son? I don't know you
u have started again oo.
just enter room we shall do the normal Introduction
Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by etenyong(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
austine4real:

Your son? How? Bro, are u trying to cause big issue in her home? Have u known her or have any connection with her before?
Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by austine4real(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
etenyong:

Your son? How? Bro, are u trying to cause big issue in her home? Have u known her or have any connection with her before?
which issue ?

my friend will u disappear from here ,!!

don't u know it's a joke?

1 Like

Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
austine4real:

My brother I understand that it is a joke and Amen to your prayers. Thank you so much
Re: Recreation Picture Of Me And My Son After Six Years by austine4real(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

My brother I understand that it is a joke and Amen to your prayers. Thank you so much
love the shapes of ur lips give me a peck

(1) (Reply)

My Dad And His Brother / Is It Disrespectful To Ask Hubby To Help Out With Chores / Football Academy For 4-18yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.