Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

How I Earn Over 1.4m Naira From 3 Hectares Castor Farm Without Lifting A Finger - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Earn Over 1.4m Naira From 3 Hectares Castor Farm Without Lifting A Finger (2265 Views)

500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. / Castor Farm Colony takes off / Own A Plantain/banana Plantation Without Lifting A Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earn Over 1.4m Naira From 3 Hectares Castor Farm Without Lifting A Finger by emmybiz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
If you're looking for a profitable business that can make you money without much stress read on.

A friend of mine introduced me to a company which will train you, provide you with cheap land for lease in there farm settlement,manage the farm from start to finish and buy off the harvested castor seed immediate after harvest. At first I wasn't serious about this until I decided to try it on 3 hectares of land which I lease from the company and in just 5 months I get over 3.5 tons of castor, a ton is currently sells for 420k ,so I earn over 1.4 M naira without touching hoe or cutlass. The good part of this plant is that you will harvest every 5 months for 7yrs.

Infact, am working on 10 hectares castor farm soon.Castor plant "the new oil on tree " it's been discovered that Nigeria has the best land to grow castor in the world, yet this product is imported, about N26billion worth of castor oil is imported yearly and yet it's not enough? Because of its enormous benefits and importance in almost all industries and also used as a basic thing in our everyday lives. Castor bean is so important that we don't even know.

*The reason why your paints glossy is castor*

Its a basic thing in our life.

*Woman in labor need castor oil*.

*Even the cars we drive glows, thanks to castor( talking about the paint)*

*The shinny woodwork and furniture in you house. Castor is d secret*.

*Anything you see that is shinny has Castor oil in it*.

Do you know that *Electricity generating Companies need castor oil....unfortunately Power Holdings in Nigeria import castor oil for the transformers*.

*The money in castor is even more in production of its oil*.
*With a small machine. A castor oil producer can make 1 billion naira in a year*

Crude castor oil could be sold to *electricity company, textile industries, paint industries, Aviation industries*.

Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries to mention few . All this industries needs castor oil and presently they import the oil from India and china .

*Pharmaceutical industries need organic castor bean oil to produce pain killers*

*The world consumption is high and production is too low*

Castor is very rich in protein, but also very poisonous, because of the high Rasin content.
Though the rasin can be removed.

*Facts that will marvel you*

*Castor is a 7 year plant*. This means that one time investment will last for 7 good years....to me this is incredible.

*A ton of castor bean sells for $1,500 USD as at now*

If you plant castor on 2 and half acres of land (1 hecter). *You get 1 tonn every 5months for 7 years*

This means you will harvest for about 15 times.

*It starts producing as from d 5month after planting*.

*It only need 4 rain, or watering to survive*.

*And that makes you a silent millionaire* because people don't even know it when they see it.

*The whites come to us to look for it*

We don't have good castor seed in Nigeria but we have the best land for castor plant.

*Cost Analysis for 10 hectares of castor

Heaping: depends on negotiations (150k is ok)

Pesticides: #3,200 � 24 = #76,

Seedlings: 13,500 seedlings � #80 = *#1,080,000*

Total: *#1,306,000+*

*Return on Investment*

10 hectare will produce 10 tonn every 5 months, that is 20 tonnes yearly for 7 years.

A tonn sells for #420,000

Therefore, #420,000 � 20 = #8.4m yearly

#8.4m � 7 = *#58,800,000*

Total for 7yrs: *#58,800,000*

To be part of this company you need to first become a member with 5k and your qualified to receive training on different agro business,cheap hybrid seedlings and other benefit. whatsapp on how to Join 08084637475

1 Like

Re: How I Earn Over 1.4m Naira From 3 Hectares Castor Farm Without Lifting A Finger by Paulordiah(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
since their is so much money to be made, train them free, you have 1. 4m,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Earn Over 1.4m Naira From 3 Hectares Castor Farm Without Lifting A Finger by imhere: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Castor farming is one of the most lucrative agribusiness that will give you millions in a very short time. Harvest is twice a year, the production for a hectare is about 1 ton. Castor farming is done mainly for the oil which is on high demand in the international market and is never enough.
For now India is the leading suppliers of castor oil in the globe, opportunity is wide for Africa to tap into this goldmine. One time investment for castor oil will last for 7 years that is their life span.
Castor seed is used for the production of several products. Pharmacautical, Engineering, Telecommunication, Electrical, Cosmetic and all other sectors uses castor.....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/agriculture/how-to-start-castor-bean-farming-in-nigeria-and-make-millions/
Re: How I Earn Over 1.4m Naira From 3 Hectares Castor Farm Without Lifting A Finger by babatolaibuks: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Exactly.. maximize the potential and help people ..
Must people pay 5 k to benefit ?
What happen to volunteer or making impacts
Re: How I Earn Over 1.4m Naira From 3 Hectares Castor Farm Without Lifting A Finger by Nigerfine3: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
How do you get customers to buy from you after cultivation? How do you determine price.
Re: How I Earn Over 1.4m Naira From 3 Hectares Castor Farm Without Lifting A Finger by CastorResearch: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Beware of fake Castor seed varieties for planting..

Please we want to informing the public that some of our Castor seeds which one made for research purposes have made their way into the market and are being sold are seeds for planting. Please note this Castor seed cannot be for replanting or planting. Castor seed varieties which have been affected by this scammer, Castor Max exp 98, dch1,dch 2
, dch 3 ,dch 4, dch 519. Please note all of these varieties cannot be planted or replanted a lot of farmers have lost millions of naira to this scam if you buy any of these seeds you are responsible on your own if they do not perform well.
Re: How I Earn Over 1.4m Naira From 3 Hectares Castor Farm Without Lifting A Finger by muheeb01(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
With this huge profit on it already you can reduce the registration price to make it easy fur more people to join
Re: How I Earn Over 1.4m Naira From 3 Hectares Castor Farm Without Lifting A Finger by Emempaul(m): 1:09am On Feb 02, 2022
Have you earned that amount yourself

(1) (Reply)

Free Rabbit Rearing Training Online On Whatsapp / Ofada Rice Is Profitable / Farmland Available For Sale In Abuja (kwali)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.