Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) (26773 Views)

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
aalangel:
The dress is not working for me, but I like the mean look in the first pix.
Dem don come

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by davidif: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
aalangel:
The dress is not working for me, but I like the mean look in the first pix.

At least it's not only me that loves the mean look in the first picture.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 26, 2017
I don't think I will be watching that.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by jreyez(m): 12:03am On Jun 26, 2017
MissCuppy:
I don't think I will be watching that.

Who gives a Bleep about you grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2017
She looks like Rihanna in the first picture.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:55am On Jun 26, 2017
kings09:
Y r u so full of envy n hate
no mind am... God no gree butter him bread
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:57am On Jun 26, 2017
kings09:
Y r u so full of envy n hate
no mind am God no gree butter him bread..dats y
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Deeypeey:
Some ppl will hate no matter what....

cus their time will never come dats y dey are hating
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:13am On Jun 26, 2017
Tequilah:

Can she speak proper English now?

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Tequilah:

Nobody is hating her...what is your problem? Simple question was asked, that's all. Can she speak good English now, or is she going to do the show in Yoruba? have you heard her speaking before? Left to me, it would be far better off for her learning something like catering, designing, hair dressing etc., so she can earn a living by herself. All this her waka up and down on TV & social media.... I don't understand it, o.

Do you know what they call 'a celebrity'?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by JerryTemi(f): 1:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Uhmmmm nooooo don't complain at all Dr,Mr professor,proper English wait for your own improper onyibo but abeg no vex na your papa or mama language no vex na question.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by 9cbaby(f): 1:41am On Jun 26, 2017
luvinhubby:
You can take a man out of the street, but can not take the street out of the man.

It still shows on her.
How does it show,hater.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Dbol: 1:46am On Jun 26, 2017
who English epp? you ve been bamboozled with English language..... lets promote our local languages..jummy you re on point
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Angelsss(f): 2:14am On Jun 26, 2017
luvinhubby:
You can take a man out of the street, but can not take the street out of the man.

It still shows on her.

frustrstion
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Angelsss(f): 2:14am On Jun 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

It still shows on her.

frustration
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:02am On Jun 26, 2017
Whom God has blessed, no man can curse...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 26, 2017
The bread sellarism in her blood dey show small small cool
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Alagbada1(m): 5:42am On Jun 26, 2017
keypad1:
Give me this olajumoke anyday anytime and i will fvck her. Bwrests still stand firm despite many sucking from her baby.

Aja
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by sen8or(m): 5:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Her look in the first pix. I love her Mord-Sith look.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by holluikon(m): 6:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Tequilah:

Can she speak proper English now?
Go and teach her na if she can't speak your so called proper English.. Nonsense...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by aalangel(f): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2017
gurunlocker:
Dem don come
It's not in my nature to hate. Just analysing the pix.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by keypad1: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2017
Elede
Alagbada1:

Aja
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by nengibo: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Ty bello really try for this girl oh, I love the grass to grace story anybody can make it
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2017
Ajewealth123:
she looks edible like buttered bread
I remembered when her news first broke then
Come see as all these Lagos bread sellers dey package come our construction site come sell bread
Don't know why I like mean girls, they turn me on

Sincerely jumoke is hot damn
Whatever is going through my mind now,
I BIND YOU

Did you really need to prove that your pr1ck has a mind of its own?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by 2shure: 7:13am On Jun 26, 2017
Social media hype
Get upclose and personal with her
U go shake head.
Instead of u to focus on bread
Open up a big ass bakery and shitt.
Wen the aous rent expires
Whose gonna renew it.
Afonjas are just too dull
Nor be only reality show.
Wen ppl wanna make a mockery out of u.
Na like this e dey tske start.
Dont come beggin us with your acct nos
Cos if u do.
I wud personally make sure the acct is wiped off from bank data system.
Over ratee bullshiiit
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2017
The hates!

lipsrsealed
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by madbuhari: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2017
this illiterate bread seller is trying to claim what she is not used to
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by ojibole(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2017
The designer of this dress should ne arrested with immediate effect
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by adellam16(f): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Flexygist:
Breadseller turned star,Olajumoke stepped out for the launch of her reality show today in this intricately designed dress. She was styled by Toyin Lawani..

Do You like it ?

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/25/checkout-olajumokes-look-to-the-launch-of-her-reality-show/

this girl will forever be stigmatized with this bread seller nick name. is it that u guys r trying to say once a bread seller always a bread seller. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by allstarcomic(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2017
SHE LOOKS GOOD, AS ALWAYS..

WELL GUYS HOW MANY HAVE WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS HERE ON YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) / Jude C Odoh Duplicates Sylvester Madu's Head Via Makeup / Faze, Rayce, Tonto Dikeh Set For Abuja All White Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.