Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31039 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
vanbonattel:

That is a proposed map, and only a referendum can say who stays where. The people can vote for or against it. Their own case is even fair, who did Lord Lugard consult before lumping me with Urhobos for instance?

Has any group in the South-South asked for a referendum? Why are you imposing your own wishes on them?

So because Urhobos were not consulted before being added to Nigeria, Igbos can now arbitrarily add them to Biafra without consulting with them? You think 1914 is the same as 2017?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by vanbonattel: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

What about the Ifeanyi Ubah, Tony Elumelu, Emeka Offor, Okey Nzenwa, Tony Ezenna, Nicholas Okoye, Ndi Onyiuke Okereke, F.A. Njoku, J.O. Amaefule, A.C. Uzoigwe, A.B.C. Orjiako, Ikechukwu Joseph, Arthur Eze, Emmanuel Ojei, Oscar P. Udoji, P.E Udoji, and E.E. Nwosu, AMONG MANY MANY OTHER IGBO OIL WELL OWNERS?

Are they not also Igbos exploiting the Niger Delta region? Why are you operating double standards? You think Igbos are absolved from the Niger Delta exploitation because you want Biafra?

All of the above bought theirs from their investments as businesses. Who did Danjuma and Indimi buy their oil well from? Which family did they pay to in Urhobo land to enjoy your oil?

13 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by vanbonattel: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Has any group in the South-South asked for a referendum? Why are you imposing your own wishes on them?

So because Urhobos were not consulted before being added to Nigeria, Igbos can now arbitrarily add them to Biafra without consulting with them? You think 1914 is the same as 2017?

You cannot correct the second mistake till you fix the first.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
vanbonattel:

All of the above bought theirs from their investments as businesses. Who did Danjuma and Indimi buy their oil well from? Which family did they pay to in Urhobo land to enjoy your oil?

So Igbos that own oil wells in the Niger Delta are exempt from the same standards as the Hausas that do? Such hypocrisy! Who did Emeka Offor and Andy Uba pay to in the ND? Do you have the receipt of such payment?

All ethnic groups in Nigeria feed off the Niger Delta oil well, including IGBOS, and the Niger Deltans are NOT compensated for it. No one, including the Igbos, compensates the ND for exploiting her resources.

The same way we see the Hausas as leeches is the same way we see Igbos. In Biafra, it will even be worse for any oil-producing area that is unfortunate enough to be a part of it.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
vanbonattel:

You cannot correct the second mistake till you fix the first.

Have we complained about the first? It is Igbos that are complaining, not ND minorities!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by zombieHUNTER: 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

them wan derail the thread now, wetin concern PMB HAUSA broadcast with us ?.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by vanbonattel: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

So Igbos that own oil wells in the Niger Delta are exempt from the same standards as the Hausas that do? Such hypocrisy! Who did Emeka Offor and Andy Uba pay to in the ND? Do you have the receipt of such payment?

All ethnic groups in Nigeria feed off the Niger Delta oil well, including IGBOS, and the Niger Deltans are NOT compensated for it. No one, including the Igbos, compensates the ND for exploiting her resources.

The same way we see the Hausas as leeches is the same way we see Igbos. In Biafra, it will even be worse for any oil-producing area that is unfortunate enough to be a part of it.

You kept mute when the wells are in the hands of Hausa fulanis, and when the igbos bought it from them, you now found your lost croaky voice? grin Only a coward who is afraid to face their real enemies do that.

And for the wells the north still holds, you have never uttered even a whimper to complain about it, but you bark around everywhere you hear Biafra and Igbo people, hypocrisy!

Emeka Offor and Andy Uba pay to the Urhobos? LWSMD grin grin grin (laugh wan scatter my dada) grin grin for your information young man, the wells were snatched from Urhobos right under their noses while the igbos were being slaughtered in 1970. For the igbos to spring back and buy back those wells under 40 years, while Urhobos watched and made noise is despicable and says a lot about your people.

Treat your home problems first, Good night.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

na so una mischievous reach, why u no quote me finish... Just stop for where ur hate filled, bigotry ruine, Kanu bleached brain fit process reach.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
vanbonattel:

You kept mute when the wells are in the hands of Hausa fulanis, and when the igbos bought it from them, you now found your lost croaky voice? grin Only a coward who is afraid to face their real enemies do that.

And for the wells the north still holds, you have never uttered even a whimper to complain about it, but you bark around everywhere you hear Biafra and Igbo people, hypocrisy!

Emeka Offor and Andy Uba pay to the Urhobos? LWSMD grin grin grin (laugh wan scatter my dada) grin grin for your information young man, the wells were snatched from Urhobos right under their noses while the igbos were being slaughtered in 1970. For the igbos to spring back and buy back those wells under 40 years, while Urhobos watched and made noise is despicable and says a lot about your people.

You guys feel you people are wise..
IGBOS will go around telling all ignorant South southerners that the Northerners own our oil.

but if you are knowledgeable enough to show them that IGBOS hold more oil wells than the north and southerners, they will run to telling you that they bought it to save you.

Una mumu ehn, dat una sense just stop for increasing price of commodity, no be where me dey.
mmeh nditor idiokesid, nditor Ufib.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
vanbonattel:

Chei~! I'm done. I can't let you drag me to your level when I know you have some years of experience as a dullard. Can you imagine? Did you even think Urhobos were in the first Biafra to begin with? Newsflash: URHOBO WAS NEVER IN BIAFRA AT ANY POINT IN TIME!

The Igbos that accuse Northerners of stealing our oil are as complicit as the so-called Northerners in this. They steal, exploit and rape the wealth of the Niger Delta to fund their pockets and businesses at the detriment of the region and her people.

We know better! Igbos don't have the moral justification to point fingers at anyone in this country because they too are a major stakeholder in the Nigerian project and are complicit in the injustice against the minority groups!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TheKingIsHere: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
May own be say, make Nigeria divide and let everyone answer e papa name. angry

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ScotsReferendum: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Who takes all these invisible groups serious
No video of their declaration

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Who takes all these invisible groups serious

No video of their declaration

If you don't know the group, then it's okay. They don't know you too.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
May own be say, make Nigeria divide and let everyone answer e papa name. angry

Divide ko dive hide ni...
No dividing for now, what that is happening is that you people will be pursued back to the east... You guys keep feeding fat from the Union, but can't respect others, u go around calling others names, and claiming superiority...

while claiming that it is the Hausa's that do it.. You guys are very very irritating with ur endless wailings and cryin of blueblood every now and then.

NO DIVIDING FOR NOW, YOU PEOPLE SHOULD JUST PACK AND GO.. THANKS.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by nengibo: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Chei~! I'm done. I can't let you drag me to your level when I know you have some years of experience as a dullard. Can you imagine? Did you even think Urhobos were in the first Biafra to begin with? Newsflash: URHOBO WAS NEVER IN BIAFRA AT ANY POINT IN TIME!

The Igbos that accuse Northerners of stealing our oil are as complicit as the so-called Northerners in this. They steal, exploit and rape the wealth of the Niger Delta to fund their pockets and businesses at the detriment of the region and her people.

We know better! Igbos don't have the moral justification to point fingers at anyone in this country because they too are a major stakeholder in the Nigerian project and are complicit in the injustice against the minority groups!
23:40pm funniest thing I have read today

Urhobo man let these ipob people sleep with their delusions

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Have we complained about the first? It is Igbos that are complaining, not ND minorities!

I have never seen a set of people so childish and always playing the Victim.

They are coming to cry for us that HAUSA took our oil, which IGBOS are now taking at will.

In 2015, the Niger Delta lost in an election and left, but to this date..Igbos the sore losers are still crying and wailing over the loss.

I keep asking " UNA NO DEY EVALY GROW UP ? UNA NO DEY LET GO ?" But as Kanu dong wash their brain, may dem dey worship am as their god ... I wonder how many remain with sense to ansa my question.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TheKingIsHere: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Divide ko dive hide ni...
No dividing for now, what that is happening is that you people will be pursued back to the east... You guys keep feeding fat from the Union, but can't respect others, u go around calling others names, and claiming superiority...

while claiming that it is the Hausa's that do it.. You guys are very very irritating with ur endless wailings and cryin of blueblood every now and then.

NO DIVIDING FOR NOW, YOU PEOPLE SHOULD JUST PACK AND GO.. THANKS.

Stop being silly. I am from delta state but currently it is obvious that Nigeria is dead. Your so called president just addressed a whole nation in Hausa and your are here spewing trash about Nigeria being one.

If you so much loved aboki, why don't you spend just one week in borno state and let's see if you survive. Shior

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Stop being silly. I am from delta state but currently it is obvious that Nigeria is dead. Your so called president just addressed a whole nation in Hausa and your are here spewing trash about Nigeria being one.

If you so much loved aboki, why don't you spend just one week in borno state and let's see if you survive. Shior

hahahahhahahha
I was there in Aprill, my Cousin is there at this moment... and contrary to what u hate spewing lot are doing HAUSA folks are very homey if you step out to talk to them..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TheKingIsHere: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahhahahha
I was there in Aprill, my Cousin is there at this moment... and contrary to what u hate spewing lot are doing HAUSA folks are very homey if you step out to talk to them..
Liar. You were never there. You don't need to lie for your masters.

Buhari just addressed a whole secular country in Hausa language and you are here displaying your foolery about one Nigeria.

Keep deceiving yourself, it is obvious that the country is heated up and break up is inevitable.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by fratermathy(m): 12:04am On Jun 26, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Where in Delta are you from?

27 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Why waste time arguing with a halfwit? Can't you see the way he reasons? Leave him to his folly

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TheKingIsHere: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Where in Delta are you from?
Oniovo mavor?

Na me, the dragon to the king. My usual account got jacked.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Liar. You were never there. You don't need to lie for your masters.

Buhari just addressed a whole secular country in Hausa language and you are here displaying your foolery about one Nigeria.

Keep deceiving yourself, it is obvious that the country is heated up and break up is inevitable.

ikpa calm down, I know say u just dey stuck for one rum like dat for Aba dey claim Delta, I know say u never travel pass ur main road.

I bin dey stay for around dat Fori Primary School area for Maiduguri...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TheKingIsHere: 12:18am On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

ikpa calm down, I know say u just dey stuck for one rum like dat for Aba dey claim Delta, I know say u never travel pass ur main road.

I bin dey stay for around dat Fori Primary School area for Maiduguri...

I don't need to explain myself to you. Ask fratermathy the OP of this thread who I am, he knows me as we are even brothers, so no just go there.

Like I asked you, if Nigeria was one, why is your president addressing the nation in Hausa language?

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TheKingIsHere: 12:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Your president just addressed a whole nation in Hausa language and yet you are shouting one Nigeria. angry

To all my nigerdelta brothers and sisters the sooner the better you accept that Nigeria isn't one the better for us.

We should be clamouring for our own nigerdelta republic.

God bless nigerdelta region

God bless nigerdelta people

God bless nigerdelta republic

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I don't need to explain myself to you. Ask fratermathy the OP of this thread who I am, he knows me as we are even brothers, so no just go there.

Like I asked you, if Nigeria was one, why is your president addressing the nation in Hausa language?

the message was not an official message Bhro, or was it ? like Was he giving a national address in HAUSA ??

I know u r very ignorant shaa, but the President cannot function officially without sending a message to the National Assembly notifying them of his return to assume back his duty.. if small sense remain for wetin Kanu binvrainwash u remain... carry am check Google see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by TheKingIsHere: 12:40am On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

the message was not an official message Bhro, or was it ? like Was he giving a national address in HAUSA ??

I know u r very ignorant shaa, but the President cannot function officially without sending a message to the National Assembly notifying them of his return to assume back his duty.. if small sense remain for wetin Kanu binvrainwash u remain... carry am check Google see.

The presidency released the audio of Buhari addressing the nation in Hausa and your say it is not official?

Honestly, you deserve an electronic slap to reset your brain. angry

https://m.guardian.ng/news/presidency-releases-buharis-voice-message-debunks-media-report-on-speech-impairment/

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ScotsReferendum: 6:33am On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

If you don't know the group, then it's okay. They don't know you too.
Until they produce a video of their declaration, they remain a faceless group

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ScotsReferendum: 6:38am On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahhahahha

You spent which useless time in Bornu state

If you believe so much in Nigeria, you and Fratermathy can relocate to Hausa Fulani dominated part of Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara etc

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

You spent which useless time in Bornu state

If you believe so much in Nigeria, you and Fratermathy can relocate to Hausa Fulani dominated part of Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara etc

create a diff thread for dat one, this thread is mainly to tell u miscreants that WE ARE NOT BIAFRANS...suck on that.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze / Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Issues Warning To Asari Dokubo Over Oil Theft / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.