Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says (31052 Views)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ScotsReferendum: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2017
hammer6:

Please stop pointing us to propaganda article.

They are not credible, once money change hand people make publication and declaration that are insincere.

Wen push comes to shove, Ijaw will head back east from which they came.

Ijaw cannot co-exist with Edo and Yoruba 4 one miniute.

Serious war!

A declaration that has no video backup is that a declaration

Let the fools show us their faces.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ScotsReferendum: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2017
hammer6:
Wen u hear Asari Dokunbo and Bruce Murray asking about Biafra.

Take it as a joke at ur own Peril.

Ijaw and Igbo before Biafra war were like 5/6.

They are more than ally, they are blood relatives.

Dat is y GEJ loss triggered the Zoo must fall.

Leave tonyebarcanista make him dey smoke ganja

GodisBiafran Odingo1 mark my words, Ijaws go carry Biafra for head pass the Igbos
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by ScotsReferendum: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol

Ijaw is NOT

Was NOT

Will NOT

and

CANNOT be a part of any phantom Biafra...

If Ijaws join Biafra, do you promise to go on exile or better still commit suicide.?
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by OgaBuhari: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
[s]

Ijaw is NOT

Was NOT

Will NOT

and

CANNOT be a part of any phantom Biafra...[/s]

it's funny how the voice of this one alone represents the Ijaws.
This one whose just a nobody in the Ijaw land come here to rant and generalize for the Ijaws.
Keep quiet my friend, majority of my fellow friends and colleagues are Ijaw and they've been reiterating on how to join biafra and quit this zoo.
Ijaw is feeding the nation but their land is the most marginalized and underdeveloped land in nigeria.
So tell me why they won't back up Namdi Kanu.
So my Yoruba friend pls mind your business and stop claiming what you're not.
Afonja
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Okwyjesus(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Another massive propaganda from the Lagos-Ibadan-Benin expressway school of journalism. Keep lying.

Am an Igbo man in every sense dear. Check my previous post. Lumping people who don't believe in Biafra may spell doom if we have referendum. Government may take the advantage if care is not taken. Akwa Ibomite are yet to buy the Biafran thing, not that they like Nigeria but more scared of the Igbos bcs of dominance.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2017
eclecticbaron:

Ashamed of what exactly? You sound like a coward. Trust me you wouldn't say that to my face in real life. Thank God for the internet where any person could hide behind the keyboard.

Shut up. As mighty as you are,you're not fit to be called an adult. Look at the rubbish story a mighty personality is vomiting. Mighty without wisdom. Go and take a seat please.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Alexis11: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
fratermathy:

Like I said... You are not an Ijaw and possibly not a Niger Deltan.
Again, I am not a Yoruba.
You will try in vain to convince that guy that you are not Yoruba.....
They see Yorubas as the biggest threat to their existence.
Anybody that antagonises them is a "Yoruba" by default.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
No problem

My Igbo brothers this doesn't change a thing in our struggle to actualize Biafra, let us stop all these arguments with the minorities in the Former Biafra state ....Nah when dey see us dem dey get strength to fight instead of tackling the real enemy but like i said no problem my concern is that no Igbo town or province should be left out of Biafra especially those our Igbo brethren in the SS

The other minorities can form whatever they like or remain in Nigeria e no concern me, my concern is and will always be for the well being of my people

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2017
hammer6:

Please stop pointing us to propaganda article.

They are not credible, once money change hand people make publication and declaration that are insincere.

Wen push comes to shove, Ijaw will head back east from which they came.

Ijaw cannot co-exist with Edo and Yoruba 4 one miniute.

Serious war!

These pple will just make a sttmnt and argue with it all by themselves.

Yorubaland is not ijaw land or edo land. None of those tribes have ever said they are going to form a country together. So I don't understand ur non-argument. If this country disintegrates, Yoruba nation will end at ore and will be purely homogeneous. All non Yorubas living in yorubaland will apply for resident visas or get thrown out. I expect this to be d same in all other new countries formed - arewa, middlebelt, biafra and the delta.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Alexis11: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2017
fratermathy:

Can you see how deluded you are? Stop it with these threats already Dan.
What do you think it will achieve? That I will be cowered into submission and allow Biafran agitators FORCE my ethnicity into its cause without proper consultations?

Grow up! I know IPOB is for boys but you can do better than this.

Please do well to create a thread about that "threat to life" and call Lalasticlala...... I bet Nairaland guys will expose who is behind that moniker.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by kingthreatz: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

What is this one saying? Who owns this bonobo monkey? Come and carry your property please - before I use his head for pepper soup.

Won bi e da. Biafran dickrubber
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by eclecticbaron: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2017
iSlayer2:

[s]Shut up. As mighty as you are,you're not fit to be called an adult. Look at the rubbish story a mighty personality is vomiting. Mighty without wisdom. Go and take a seat please.[/s]

Guy just thank your stars...hide behind your little keyboard...I would have broken your face in real life(its folks like you I'm looking for). It's obvious you are demented if you didn't understand what I wrote at first.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
eclecticbaron:

Guy just thank your stars...hide behind your little keyboard...I would have broken your face in real life(its folks like you I'm looking for). It's obvious you are demented if you didn't understand what I wrote at first.
[/s]

I know you're made of steel. Go and take a seat mighty man. Good day.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by GodIsBiafran: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Leave tonyebarcanista make him dey smoke ganja

GodisBiafran Odingo1 mark my words, Ijaws go carry Biafra for head pass the Igbos

Scot - that's what we've been trying to tell that political pros-ti-tu-te aka Tonye. He is too daft.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by caracas: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
fratermathy:

Such insolence! These IPOB youths are even spoiling their own cause by themselves.

You want to LIE -even when the people have said NO to Biafra-. You want to FORCE a referendum they did not ask for on them?

May God manifest 10 times over for you guys, whatever you wish for minorities and for as long as you want to force people into Biafra, Nigeria will never let you go, marginalisation or not!

Afam4eva and Bigfrancis21, can you see what your "nwannes" are up to?
NtoAkwaIbom: Can you imagine the arrogance? They have abrogated the power of God unto themselves in order to force a referendum on uninterested persons.
It's either u have a problem with comprehension or u can't read .cos I stated clearly on my write up that there was no need to force any one to join Biafra u say your ppl wud prefare staying in Nigeria fine no problem .
The best way to confirm that ofcourse is through a referendum for ur ppl.The UN wud conduct that n we wud see who wins .
Although I wonder why u are so scared of a referendum
I guess because u know you are in the minority .
Majority of akwaibomites are Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
vanbonattel:

Who is forcing who? I came here because you opened a thread to deny on behalf of Akwa Ibom people, now, show me anywhere Biafran agitators have forced any tribe to join?

You will see you are crying more than the bereaved. While biafra is the direct beneficiaries of your campaign.
Igbos brain don block true true. So now tell me; what can be more forceful than sb else's territory being added into Biafra map without due consultation? Nawao, reasoning dey sha

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by logica(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
An Ibibio man never loves an Igbo man.
God has put the Ibibios under the Igbos for life and you can not do anything about it.
grin
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
caracas:

It's either u have a problem with comprehension or u can't read .cos I stated clearly on my write up that there was no need to force any one to join Biafra u say your ppl wud prefare staying in Nigeria fine no problem .
The best way to confirm that ofcourse is through a referendum for ur ppl.The UN wud conduct that n we wud see who wins .
Although I wonder why u are so scared of a referendum
I guess because u know you are in the minority .
Majority of akwaibomites are Biafrans.
hahahhaha
how mumu can u be ? I am in the minority and my people hv not come here to clamp down on me...
Shaa there will be no referendum.... because we know he u people will be claiming Akwa Ibomitez.

IBIBIO HAS SPOKEN...SUK ON IT..

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by oyatz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Brilliant work but I can't see Lagos constituency since Igbos own 90% of the real estate ,80% of the economy and 50% of the population of Lagos State.

vanbonattel:

That is a proposed map, and only a referendum can say who stays where. The people can vote for or against it. Their own case is even fair, who did Lord Lugard consult before lumping me with Urhobos for instance?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
ndoeyopbennet:
As an Akwa Ibom youth, I join hands with Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio to say NO to Biafra! We may have been in the first Biafra but things have changed since then. Biafra has nothing to offer to the average Akwa Ibom man other than Igbo domination.

I created a thread sometime ago concerning why ND minorities will not join Biafra but guess what? IPOB youths derailed it as in their usual fashion. These people are worst than Boko Haram. They cannot be reasoned with and these are the same persons you want the peaceful and easygoing going Ibibio man to share a country with?

Never!

AkwaCross Republic or Niger Delta Republic for us!

Atikke Akpenyong Nanga bAnyong, Usen Anie Inwang Amayem, Asuk Anyunyuk Akibbe.

Thank you brother.

In Niger Delta Republic We Stand

Do you have a working email??

We have a lot to discuss. Please drop your email. Thanks

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
ndoeyopbennet:
As an Akwa Ibom youth, I join hands with Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio to say NO to Biafra! We may have been in the first Biafra but things have changed since then. Biafra has nothing to offer to the average Akwa Ibom man other than Igbo domination.

I created a thread sometime ago concerning why ND minorities will not join Biafra but guess what? IPOB youths derailed it as in their usual fashion. These people are worst than Boko Haram. They cannot be reasoned with and these are the same persons you want the peaceful and easygoing going Ibibio man to share a country with?

Never!

AkwaCross Republic or Niger Delta Republic for us!

Atikke Akpenyong Nanga bAnyong, Usen Anie Inwang Amayem, Asuk Anyunyuk Akibbe.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Deadlytruth(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
ransomed:
:::-- Osalobua! I thought it was Hausa/fulani and Yoruba people that own oil wells. Ibos also drink oil from wells in Niger Delta? Thank you for this exposé. Some people can pretend as if they are the one suffering most in the scheme of things in Nigeria. I was sympathetic to Biafra cause without knowing their sons and daughters drink oil as well. See oil thieves everywhere.

Ol boy, na so cold catch me sef o when I see the list of African Jews wey dey drink oil. From the way Ipobians been take dey hala for Hausa and Yoruba I been don dey believe say African Jews never touch oil before. I no know say na dem even drink oil pass Yoruba and Hausa combined. See the list as e long!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Deadlytruth(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
logica:
Abi? So you just admitted that you think like Lord Lugard; a colonialist. So Biafrans are modern day colonialists of South South Nigeria.

You hit him below the belt. You are wicked! Chai.
Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Deadlytruth(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Amarabae:
I don't side against my people, I side against IPOB bringing insults to my Igbo people by always embarrasing themselves before these minorities.

You are a very wise and extremely intelligent Igbo woman. I have always wondered why Igbos have been ridiculing the generality of Igbos by trying to attach to the SS like leeches. No other majority tribe in Nigeria attaches minorities like Igbos are doing. It is even minorities that should be attaching to majority and not the other way round. I am happy that there are Igbos like you.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says by Deadlytruth(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Odingo1:

How will a people that has a scattered settlement form a republic
, you will find Ijaws in Ondo, Edo, Rivers,Delta, Bayelsa(mainly Ijaws) etc,how are you going to jump other ethnic group territories to merge Ijaws together to form Ijaw nation, you know it is not possible,Urhobo, Isoko, Efik etc have more potential to form a republic than Ijaws because they occupy one particular geographical location,unlike Ijaws that is scattered within other tribes

From your submission above, you have admitted that Ijaws are geographical neighbours with Edos, Urhobos, Itshekiris, Yorubas, Efiks and Isokos but not with Igbos as there are no Ijaw settlement enclaves anywhere in Igbo land. Then on what basis are you assuming that it is geographically more possible for them to form a country with Igbos than with these other tribes? Or how will Ijaws jump over these tribes to form a country with Igbos with whom they are least contingous in the whole South?

But lest I get misconstrued, let me quickly add that my question to you is not aimed at proposing a country formed between Ijaws and these their neighbouring tribes, but only aimed at highlighting the logical fallacy in your submission above.

My better prayer is that Nigeria splits for each tribe, however tiny, to be on her own.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.