Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:25 PM

Excessive Facebook Notifications On My Email,plz Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Excessive Facebook Notifications On My Email,plz Help (699 Views)

Seun, Please Reply My Email / FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? / My Email Correspondence With A GNLD Interviewer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excessive Facebook Notifications On My Email,plz Help by SplendidE(f): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Anyone with an idea plz help a sis
I've got numerous uncountable #facebook notifications in my email address that its very difficult for me to see,open or get to read other important messages from companies where i dropped my resume,nairaland pms,n others so I need help on how to deactivate my Facebook account from my email address.
right now I got like 2000+unread messages already, I'm fed up
Plz comment,advice a sister in need and treat as crucial.
Re: Excessive Facebook Notifications On My Email,plz Help by Khaliyah(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Go to ur Facebook settings under notification n off it I.e to stop receiving mail frm fb

1 Like

Re: Excessive Facebook Notifications On My Email,plz Help by tpapi: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2017
SplendidE:
I've got numerous uncountable #facebook notifications in my email address that its very difficult for me to see,open or get to read other important messages from companies where i dropped my resume,nairaland pms,n others so I need help on how to deactivate my Facebook account from my email address.
if u receive a new notification, jus scroll down towards d end of dat msg, u wil see unsubscribe from mail notification, jus click on it

1 Like

Re: Excessive Facebook Notifications On My Email,plz Help by CaptainKool15(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2017
it seems your account has been compromised..
The best thing is to change your password..

1 Like

Re: Excessive Facebook Notifications On My Email,plz Help by naturalwaves: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2017
SplendidE:
That's a very simple thing to do. There are three options available to you.
1. Open a new mail, go to Facebook and put that mail there so all notifications can go there.

2. When you get notified through a message, you can click the "unsubscribe" button behind it if you don't want to be getting messages again which I won't advice as one needs it sometimes.

3. This is the best option of all. It is known as Email Filtering. You can filter your emai by creating a folder for Facebook. When you do this, any message from Facebook goes into the folder and does not disturb the main body of the messages. I have my email so filtered such that I have folders for Twitter, Facebook, Job sites, Nairaland, My different banks and other social stuffs. My main email is always free. Try this 3rd one. If you need a step by step guide, let me know.
Re: Excessive Facebook Notifications On My Email,plz Help by SplendidE(f): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2017
naturalwaves:

That's a very simple thing to do. There are three options available to you.
1. Open a new mail, go to Facebook and put that mail there so all notifications can go there.

2. When you get notified through a message, you can click the "unsubscribe" button behind it if you don't want to be getting messages again which I won't advice as one needs it sometimes.

3. This is the best option of all. It is known as Email Filtering. You can filter your emai by creating a folder for Facebook. When you do this, any message from Facebook goes into the folder and does not disturb the main body of the messages. I have my email so filtered such that I have folders for Twitter, Facebook, Job sites, Nairaland, My different banks and other social stuffs. My main email is always free. Try this 3rd one. If you need a step by step guide, let me know.

thanks so much
I was able to unsubscribe with option two.
I appreciate
Re: Excessive Facebook Notifications On My Email,plz Help by naturalwaves: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2017
SplendidE:

thanks so much
I was able to unsubscribe with option two.
I appreciate
Okay, welcome! That means no email notifications ever again.

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN) Latest Job Recruitment / Fan Milk Plc Ongoing Recruitment / Management Trainee Company Name Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd (A Member Of The C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.