Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Caring Single Guy Ready To Settle Down - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Caring Single Guy Ready To Settle Down (695 Views)

I Need A Single Guy For A Date And Hook Up / The Match-making Site..... For Matured Minds Ready To Settle Down / Need A Single Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caring Single Guy Ready To Settle Down by Gozychuks(m): 12:33am On Jun 26, 2017
I am single in my mid 30 though look younger. I'm seriously searching for love and ready to settle down. This search has been on for quite a while. This post is me trying to put in more effort in my search and quest. I really do hope this effort yields positive result.
I need a lady with a good heart, someone I can share my dreams with and vice versa
Someone with who we can both face the world and conquer obstacles and challenges together. I need a helpmate. First of all I need a loving friend. I need someone to build a lifelong friendship with.
I am a nice and caring guy with a good heart, naturally quiet but can be more vocal with close friends, witty and funny and sometimes kinda crazy. I'm looking for a lady
within 23 years to 33years age bracket. But it's not cast in stone. The most important to me is the personality.
I am based in both Lagos and Ogun state. She has to be beautiful, intelligent,ambitious and literate

Please you can contact me with the emails below. Then I can give you my no. I am for real.
Feel free to ask any question

My email is gozychuks@gmail.com or gozychuks@yahoo.com
Re: Caring Single Guy Ready To Settle Down by pacifichunter(m): 2:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Gozy Chuks, it seem hard to get a decent woman dese dayz online. All u come in contact would end up placing u on bill either hair, school fee or rent. May God lead u.
Re: Caring Single Guy Ready To Settle Down by Gozychuks(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
pacifichunter:
Gozy Chuks, it seem hard to get a decent woman dese dayz online. All u come in contact would end up placing u on bill either hair, school fee or rent. May God lead u.
Thanks bro for the solidarity and empathy. One never knows until one tries. We all have to continually push even when things don't seem to be working out well. We never can tell where, how or when breakthrough will come. Thanks for the prayer.
Re: Caring Single Guy Ready To Settle Down by chikk(f): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
You're in your mid thirties, looking for a 23 (to 28) years old?

Good luck sir...
Re: Caring Single Guy Ready To Settle Down by gozzlin: 12:27am On Jul 08, 2017
chikk:
You're in your mid thirties, looking for a 23 (to 28) years old?

Good luck sir...

Before nko? Na im age mate im go dey find?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zaria Hook Up / Anyone Looking For Love? / Gud Friends Are Hard To Find

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.