Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa (17017 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Hygist: 1:56am On Jun 26, 2017
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/879100175876313092

See What An Hausa man Said After Pres. Buhari Addressed Nigerians in Hausa (pic)

The huasa man thinks sooner or latter every Nigerian will be speaking hausa and Reno omokiri takes it serious as he shared the man's post on his twitter handle, see how Nigerians react

http://www.dehelm.com/2017/06/see-what-hausa-man-said-after-pres.html
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Hygist: 1:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Opharhe: 2:15am On Jun 26, 2017
This country is getting worse everyday. Buhari which way? Which way Nigeria?

Restructuring or break up.

Something just has to happen. And I'm looking at break up with corner eye �

81 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Desyner: 2:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Very soon he will speak arabic and will still be getting brotherly support from his own.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by orisa37: 3:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Let's have the Translation in Igbo, Fulani, English, Yoruba, Ijaws, Ibibios, Tivs etcetra etcetra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by doctimi(m): 3:31am On Jun 26, 2017
How can this be? You think its by a wave of hand? Dont be a dimwit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by ZUBY77(m): 3:46am On Jun 26, 2017
I understand people would view the response from the Hausa Sadiq man as evil and such.

But who is he?
He is just a follower of Mr. Reno.
An unimportant "Managing Director at Self Employed".

Most of us would say the same thing if we found ourselves in the situation he is now, (An Hausa Fulani Young man who would find it difficult to point at Enugu or Osun on an Unlabeled map of Nigeria).
On the other hand, if the current situation and structure of Nigeria does not change, breakup is imminent.
Most of us may want Nigeria to remain one but we must create a working system. We must not remain like idiots the way we were created without trying to find things that work for us. Only fools do the same thing all over and expect different results.

For those of you evil negative breeds cursing each other from Ekiti and Oyo to Abia and Bayelsa, I have this for you; If we don't solve the problem facing Nigeria now, our children will meet the same trouble. If they don't solve it, their children will meet it and so on.
The last of the evil generation that has been ruling Nigeria since independence is almost coming to an end of the leadership.
If we fail to address the fundamental problems facing us now, the new generation who did not witness the first civil war will start another and this time, it would be worse than the first.

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by nogetenemy: 3:52am On Jun 26, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by nogetenemy: 3:55am On Jun 26, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

1991 census result

Northern Nigeria 35,786,944. ( 95% Hausa and Fulani)
Central Nigeria 20,266,25. ( 3% Hausa and Fulani)
Far east Nigeria 13,671,965 ( 3% Hausa and fulani
Biafra. 30,381,729. Has .0001% Hausa and fulani
South west 27,181,992 Has .0001% Hausa and fulani
West central 20,266,257 Has .0001% Hausa and fulani
Mid west. 7,406,587 has .0001% Hausa and fulani

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by luckyz4rea(m): 3:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Making any language an official language of Nigeria apart from the one everyone can simply understand without needing interpretation which is English, dies at the point of announcing it.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by nogetenemy: 4:12am On Jun 26, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by nogetenemy: 4:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Yoruba

Northern Nigeria 35,786,944. ( .0001% Yoruba
Central Nigeria 20,266,25. ( .0001 Yoruba people
Far east Nigeria 13,671,965 ( .0001 yoruba
Biafra. 30,381,729. Has .0001% yoruba
South west 27,181,992 Has .93% Yoruba
West central 20,266,257 Has 90% Yoruba
Mid west. 7,406,587 has 60% Yoruba descendants Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by AmuDimpka: 4:28am On Jun 26, 2017
This has demonstrated that Yoruba and non Hausa Muslim are regarded as fake
Hygist:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/879100175876313092

See What An Hausa man Said After Pres. Buhari Addressed Nigerians in Hausa (pic)

The huasa man thinks sooner or latter every Nigerian will be speaking hausa and Reno omokiri takes it serious as he shared the man's post on his twitter handle, see how Nigerians react

http://www.dehelm.com/2017/06/see-what-hausa-man-said-after-pres.html
lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 26, 2017
This is what the biafrans are saying.... Foolish gentes everywhere

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by laribari(m): 4:51am On Jun 26, 2017
Opharhe:
This country is getting worse everyday. Buhari which way? Which way Nigeria?

Restructuring or break up.

Something just has to happen. And I'm looking at break up with corner eye �

Seriously, I love this agitation of biafra even though I'm a strong supporter of a united Nigeria. This will make restricting be given a look in come 2019. Imagin one malla talking trash! Make God punish am. Like you said, something just has to happen. If they will not agree to restructuring then let's divide jare after all we are not moving forward. If this useless leaders values the power and influence that Nigeria has in Africa they should restructure or cut dear 9ja to size.

May I add that elites in the north are now calling for re-structuring and it's a welcome development. Nigeria just has to stay united and get it right now. There is no doubt the north is the problem and if they have started considering re-structuring then it's a massive step forward. Nobody likes the state of things but splitting up will not proffer a permanent solution.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 26, 2017
After my people leave, they can even abolish other languages and speak only awusa and Ar@bic for all I care.

When some of us were against voting in that bigot, our brothers in the West were calling us ipod, now he has shown that only his people are true "allakubas" by felicitating with them in his language.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Opharhe: 5:15am On Jun 26, 2017
laribari:

Seriously, I love this agitation of biafra even though I'm a strong supporter of a united Nigeria. This will make restricting be given a look in come 2019. Imagin one malla talking trash! Make God punish am. Like you said, something just has to happen. If they will not agree to restructuring then let's divide jare after all we are not moving forward. If this useless leaders values the power and influence that Nigeria have in Africa they should restructure or cut dear 9ja to size.

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nina4u(f): 5:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Hausa is the second largest language with about 18.5 million native speakers are found in Sokoto, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Bauchi, Jigawa, Zamfara, Kebbi, and Gombe states.... Igbo is the main language spoken by about 24 million people (primarily of Igbo descent) in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo states. Igbo is also spoken in some parts of Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers states. Significant Igbo speakers are also found in Cameroun... Yoruba is the native tongue of the Yoruba people and is spoken by about 18.9 million people living in Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Kwara, and Lagos states and parts of Kogi State. Outside Nigeria, Yoruba is also spoken by Nigerian immigrants in the UK and the USA what makes it one of the top most spoken Nigerian languages worldwide.

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by oxiide22(m): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Point of correction
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by vedaxcool(m): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2017
I wonder what nairaland will look like if we were to post everyday post of Ipob members? As far as we are concerned this could have been a contrived account as we know Reno to have forged a fake white man wendall Simin to malign the past CBN governor. A sensible forum will not rely on such a dishonest character for news, but we are talking of nairaland here which has become notorious for fake news and shamelessly parade lies from know LIARS.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by ShootToKill: 5:49am On Jun 26, 2017
laribari:

Seriously, I love this agitation of biafra even though I'm a strong supporter of a united Nigeria. This will make restricting be given a look in come 2019. Imagin one malla talking trash! Make God punish am. Like you said, something just has to happen. If they will not agree to restructuring then let's divide jare after all we are not moving forward. If this useless leaders values the power and influence that Nigeria has in Africa they should restructure or cut dear 9ja to size.

So you now love IPOB's ideology, I thought they were 'scammers' and kanu is 'fighting for his pocket'? ...you moronudeens make me laugh in Twi.

Mr ewedu shut up and agree with the hausas that the hausa language should be your official language. It is a sacrilege in eweduland to disagree with your hausa masters and agree with IPOB

cheesy grin

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by mainaugustine(m): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Communication is language and is of two ends, the sender and the receiver. So the question here is was that message meant for Nigerians or just a selected few given the position of his office as the President?. One should not create ill feelings when u know ur position is highly respected. Well the problem is not everybody that went school can speak correct English.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by hucienda: 6:24am On Jun 26, 2017
No surprises there. Well, they are free to do so after Nnamdi and his folks are through with their agitation.

Hausa and Arabic can then become the lingua franca of what's left of the country.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by LordOfNaira: 6:31am On Jun 26, 2017
This is hilarious. Does that simpleminded Hausa man know the meaning of "official language"?

So because Hausa is widely spoken in the North, it should be the official language of a country with many dialects

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 26, 2017
ZUBY77:
I understand people would view the response from the Hausa Sadiq man as evil and such.

But who is he?
He is just a follower of Mr. Reno.
An unimportant "Managing Director at Self Employed".

Most of us would say the same thing if we found ourselves in the situation he is now, (An Hausa Fulani Young man who would find it difficult to point at Enugu or Osun on an Unlabeled map of Nigeria).
On the other hand, if the current situation and structure of Nigeria does not change, breakup is imminent.
Most of us may want Nigeria to remain one but we must create a working system. We must not remain like idiots the way we were created without trying to find things that work for us. Only fools do the same thing all over and expect different results.

For those of you evil negative breeds cursing each other from Ekiti and Oyo to Abia and Bayelsa, I have this for you; If we don't solve the problem facing Nigeria now, our children will meet the same trouble. If they don't solve it, their children will meet it and so on.
The last of the evil generation that has been ruling Nigeria since independence is almost coming to an end of the leadership.
If we fail to address the fundamental problems facing us now, the new generation who did not witness the first civil war will start another and this time, it would be worse than the first.

listen Igbo

never ever speak any south western state with those south eastern and south southern swampy, muddy ghettos in the same sentence please!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by Chubhie: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2017
On a serious note, Nigeria is quite an unserious,fantastically comedic country.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by ScotsReferendum: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Nigeria is dead and buried

Imagine addressing a nation in Hausa language

If Jonathan had addressed Nigerians in Ijaw language, I am sure those idiots defending Buhari would have crucified Jonathan

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by chubinwa(m): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
dis one weak me. bt all I can say is dat he is dimwitted.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa by exlinkleads(f): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2017
hmmm

It is obvious now and only the gullible and the unity beggars can believe this poo

Anyway, Fani-Kayode have also tweeted that the voice message is a scam

You can read that @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/president-buharis-voice-message-to.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kassim Mohammad Sues Buhari For Failing To Declare His Presidential Ambition / Boko Haram Attacks Madagali, Adamawa, Kills 26 / OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.